Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Pain is A Weakness

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Pain is A Weakness Empty Pain is A Weakness

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 pm

(WARNING- This fic contains strong pedophile content, if you have no interest reading this please hit the back button <3 Once again you have been warned. As a sidenote I am trying to get out of my comfort zone...not kidding I scare myself :/)
    Today was yet another day where Odette wished she wasn't even alive. Joseph had assaulted her again....they were becoming more frequent and Odette was even more worried. What if she never escaped? She gnawed on her bottom lip as she lay on her stomach. Even though her stomach was injured, it was nothing compared to what her rear had endured. Joseph had entered her from behind today....she wondered why he still hadn't taken her virginity. She knew that it was something he wanted to do...and even though she was relieved he hadn't taken it yet...she still wondered why he hadn't. She felt silent tears fall...she had been alone for a few hours, maybe just maybe she wouldn't get hurt more tonight. The door opened and Odette's eyes widened in horror, "No." She whimpered and hid her face in the mattress. Joseph laughed and then grabbed her leg before he flipped her over roughly. Odette covered her eyes with her hands as she turned away from him. "Please....no." She whimpered softly as she felt his hands slide up under her nightgown. Joseph didn't say anything only pushed her nightgown up to reveal her naked body to his hungry gaze. Odette jerked when she felt his hands stroke her inner thigh. She tried scooting from him but his grip became bruising when she tried. She was shaking as his hands moved and rubbed her clit with brutal force. She kicked out and got him in the chest before she scrambled off the bed. She didn't make it far before he grabbed her from behind and tossed her back onto the bed. She cried out and tried escaping again but he pinned her to the bed and straddled her. "Odette....what have I told you about fighting me?" He demanded as he glared down at her. Odette just whimpered and turned her head away from him. She jerked again when his hands once again slid under nightgown to stroke her thighs. A fearful cry left her lips as she turned her head away. His hands once again stroked her outer folds before he shoved one finger up into her slit. Odette cried out in pain, she was dry down there and he kept shoving his finger up there. More tears and whimpers escaped her as she sobbed in agony. Her fists started to beat his chest as she tried to fight him off. He growled and Odette froze as she felt another finger slide into her channel. "Get off." She said quietly and started to fight him even more, her head turned from him as his free hand gripped her around the neck and squeezed. She choked and gasped as his hand kept squeezing her throat. His other hand kept pushing the fingers inside her. She felt his hand move from her lower private area and her eyes widened ahen she heard him unfasten his pants. She started thrashing even as his hand around her neck tightened unbearably. He removed the hand from her throat but only so he could move up to push his hardened member at her face.Odette whimpered but at Joseph's forbidding look she took him into her mouth. She knew exactly how he liked it and she knew if she bit on him...the consequences
    would be severe. It didn't take long for him to climax and his cum filled her mouth which she was forced to swallow. He pulled out and then gripped her tightly around the neck, "If I want to continue next time...you won't fight me, understand?" He growled. Odette was shaking but she nodded, he smirked and got off her. She turned her head away as she heard him refasten his pants, she only sagged in relief when the door shut behind him. She pushed her dress back down as more tears fell...that had heen too close
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Pain is A Weakness Empty Re: Pain is A Weakness

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:06 am

O-O
    you amaze me wifey, you always maanges to write these things that i'll NEVER be able too x'D aaaah Joey, staaaaaap eeeeet...I'm almsot ashamed of liking you!!! Dx Oddie, come here! *huggles her*
    and don't scare yourself to much wifey<33 you did a great job as always ;D
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:11 am

I...I did??! Ohh good <333333 *huggles you along with Odette* I totally wrote this before I took a nap...so yeeah XDD I am soo glad you liked it wifey :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:58 am