Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I Used to Be Love Struck, Now I'm Just Fucked Up

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

I Used to Be Love Struck, Now I'm Just Fucked Up Empty I Used to Be Love Struck, Now I'm Just Fucked Up

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:27 am

( Now this is something I hesitated to post. This fan fiction is if Rapunzel was a revengeful and murderous bitch. It's after everything that's happened to her recently and more. More being the story I scratched when I was making her for this RP. Originally, Rapunzel's body was the thing being sold instead of her art. But I thought it'd be a little dark for someone like her (( didn't know how this RP would get lol Rolling Eyes )) So again, anything in here, mostly murder, is nothing against any person here. Rapunzel's depressed and what's better way to make this version of her feel better, than revenge? Wink And no, I was not listening to My Black Dahlia while I thought of this fic. silent )

Walking through town as words rang and circled around her head. "So...you love me, huh?" "Well, yes..! I do. You're my friend! A very...good friend." Her fists were clenched, her feet sore and her brows dripped with sweat. She didn't care. She barely cared about anything anymore. "Do you want to know what else I do with my closest friends, Punzie?" "Sure! You seem to be a good friend to people." She tugs on the door to her shop, opening it in a swift motion. As she heads up the steps, her animals watch it in curiosity. She gives them no attention. Her mind was in a whirl at the moment. No time for fun. No time for comfort. "If you stayed here, we could just...lie together," "I...I'd love to cuddle, Ali." Opening up the door to her bedroom, she begins to take short steps, almost as if she's waiting... Waiting for something to trigger. "It's because he's not my closest friend, Punzie, like you are... You're receiving a special treatment, dear" Her movements remain slow as her hand cautiously traces near a drawer near her bed. She opens the drawer and soon something shines in her eyes. A dagger. A small, but sharp foot length dagger sitting in her drawer, almost seeming to collect dust. Not anymore. Her small but devilish smirk plagues her lips as she picks up the slim knife and inspects it with ease. Her mind continues to talk. "You do realize you're insanely beautiful, right?" "Well...no one has ever really told me that before. Thank you." As she slips on a tight often, made by her a few months before, she packs a cloth, some liquid, rope and the dagger. "Everyone must be blind..."

As nightfall hits this less than attractive town, the girl with the golden hair approaches the wooden area, known to people by the rapes and attacks that take place mostly here. "It took a little while to find out where you were. And I'm sorry I didn't stay to see you... But please, come to the woods. I miss you and...I want to see you again. And don't worry about any begging, ok? I know your choices and I respect them. I promise. And...and please...bring Naveen too. -Rapunzel ♡" Her message was sent and now the waiting occurred. How would this play out? Would there be screaming? Anger? Well everything play through and no more feelings would be crushed? That's all she hoped for...

A few rocks were near her feet, one already in her hand. She was sharpening the dagger. She needed it to slice. Slice so well, that the blood could pour right off.. Murmurs were heard in the distance. The girl lifts her head as she recognizes them. Nighttime wasn't quite there yet. But should she wait? Could she afford it? She wanted to see him so badly. She knew who he was with...but she didn't care. To see HIM, that's all she wanted. And she wanted him to see her. As the voices got closer, she sat up from the tree, crouching near it and peeked around, noticing the two figures. They continued to walk ahead, probably looking for her. They knew what this forest was like. If anything, they thought her decision to be here after night was stupid. Would they really think her stupid? No...he'd never. He still loved her. Just not the way she wished he would. At any rate, the girl waited long enough. She lifted a rock above her head and gripped it tightly before chucking it quickly. Her arm was good. All those years, climbing on the hair of hers. She had a good pitching arm, but never really thought to use it. At least not for this. She threw the stone and THWACK, the heavy rock crashed right into the head of the man that stole her lover's heart. He hit the ground with a thud. Rapunzel peeks her head around the tree more to look at the scene. It's exactly what she pictured. She saw him, kneeling over the man. She could hear his cries "Naveen! Naveen!!" and it brought a smile to her face. She couldn't wait any longer. She had to make him notice her.

The girl creeps around the corner, quietly, without a sound. She takes the arm of the boy in tears and brings him up to her. Of course, he wasn't going to sit there and let himself be taken. He had no idea what was happening. But without words, Rapunzel pushes him to the ground. She was gone now. Anything he had to say was only muffled in her ears. She could feel him struggling to push her away, but her arms stayed strong. Her dagger, finally brought out and pressed to the flesh of his neck. She can see his face only barely, as tears cloud her eyes. They drip onto his as her hold on him remains unmoved. She begins to hear apologies and that it wasn't his intention to make her sad. She hears them but continues to remain silent. She finally lets out a yell. No warnings, no signs. Right to his face. She wanted him to shut up. No more words she wanted to here from his lips. She then closes her mouth and just stares at him. Her dagger digging deeper. Did he not know what to do? Did he not want to hurt her anymore than he already did? Is that why he wasn't fighting back? It almost felt...wrong. She felt as if she was slicing the head off a baby deer. She knew he'd fight back, but it was barely a nick in her side. She gives him a light smirk. "Fuck that."

After many tears fall from her eyes and hit the boy's face. She begins to notice his calm expression. Why? What was making him do this? Unless... She was able to see a shadow. In front of the boy on the ground, was a shadow of a figure behind her. He was conscious. She leaps from the boy and flips over just as the man tries to grab her. Her first instinct was to stab him, and that's just what she does. Right in the gut, she injects the man with her knife. Watching him as he kneels over, she pushes him down with her foot and pulls the dagger out. She didn't want him to keep it.

The boy is up now. He's staying back, rubbing his neck in pain. She eyes him carefully. Before her eyes grow wide. What was she doing?? Why was this happening?? Did she want revenge that badly??? She drops the dagger as well to her knees, trembling as she sobs. This wasn't supposed to happen. Not like this. The boy aids his lover on the ground. He's hurt badly, needing some aid as soon as possible. As the two talk, the man tells the boy to go to her. Let her know everything will be okay. As he nods, the girl continues to sob. She doesn't even realize how close he was to her. But he wraps an arm around her, stroking her back gently. The girl keeps her head down. "I wish I never missed you... It hurts so badly. It hurts." He hugs her tighter, nodding and agreeing and apologizing. This pain inside of her. It was growing and growing and needed to be released. What was she supposed to do? Again, did she really want revenge that badly?? As she sees the dagger in the corner of her eye, she gently grips in and injects it deep into the boy's heart. As he gasps for air, she shushes him, stroking his hair gently. She looks to him, his eyes closing as she gives him a soft smile. "I'm sorry." She brings the dagger up and penetrates it into the boy, one more time, quickly finishing what she started. She didn't want him to suffer.

All the while, his lover, stared in shock. He couldn't believe what it was he was witnessing. The girl looks at him, hearing him as "Why?? Why??" but giving him no answer. Not long after, she shakes her head. "I'm sorry..." *she grips her hair tightly and pulls it to her, tripping the man. As he stumbles back, the dagger is thrown, slicing through his neck and hitting the ground beside him. Rapunzel walks up to him, staring at his eyes. Her knees drop beside him as she grabs the cloth, dripping the liquid inside before tying it around his mouth and the rope, tying it around his arms and legs. She drags him off the the river, soon tossing him in it. He'd be dead in a few minutes. She doesn't forget the boy as she walks back to him, and kisses him on the lips gently before also placing him in the river. "You can be with him now... It's alright." She walks back to the scene of death and strips her clothing, folding it up and placing it beside her as she changes into a dress. Her dagger is folded in the clothes drenched in blood and she gathers her things, walking back to her bakery. She couldn't help but think of Eric as she walked back. All the things he did to her. Maybe she needed to apologize to him too? Maybe... But did she really want revenge that badly? Yes. Yes she did.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

I Used to Be Love Struck, Now I'm Just Fucked Up Empty Re: I Used to Be Love Struck, Now I'm Just Fucked Up

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 am

O.O
    holy..... ok, may i just first say how much I love your way of writing? xD this is so creepily awesome Elli<333333333333 8D wow, dman, Punzie scared me here. Amzingly done, i'll be waitignt for more from you cheers
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

I Used to Be Love Struck, Now I'm Just Fucked Up Empty Re: I Used to Be Love Struck, Now I'm Just Fucked Up

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:28 am

Aw, thank you so much Ami!!! ^ ^ <333 That means a lot! (:

And maybe I'll write more! Not sure though. XD If I do, it'll be much much MUCH fluffier than this. xD
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:43 am

WOW 8DD

I have one more thing to say.... RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE, ERIC!!
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:49 am

O_O....

*writes down seldomly* Never. Piss. Off. Punzie. O_O
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:23 pm

((: <33

xD Yes, Eric. Run. But nothing else will happen with that. XD No more killing for Rapunzel...at least not for now. XD

XD And yeah, it'd be better to not. ^^ But Rapunzel has no problems with your characters, Bri! So it's okay! ;D XDD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:58 am