Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Whaaa??? >< Nooooo

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Whaaa??? >< Nooooo Empty Whaaa??? >< Nooooo

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Nooo, Omg >< When I heard that it would come a new Swan princess movie- I was like "naah, only the first one was good", but when I found out it would be in "3D", I got furious. DON'T RUIN ODETTE EVEN MORE !! >< and you can't even edit with that.. *sigh* Who agrees with me?

http://www.nestlearning.com/the-swan-princess-christmas-dvd_p462491.aspx

Look at the trailer. It looks ridiculous -.-
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Whaaa??? >< Nooooo Empty Re: Whaaa??? >< Nooooo

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 pm

*rant mode on*

SERIOUSLY LIKE WTF? One. It's IN CG ANIMATION. CG. ANIMATION. How do you go from 2d than to CG??!?! No other movies ever did that EVER.

Two. WTF IS UP WITH THE MUSIC? If ANYTHING the music saved the two other sequels because at least it FIT. NONE OF THE ROCK BULL SH**.

Three. The plot! Really >.<?!?! They keep recycling Rothbart as the villian in all of the sequels! And nothing keeps changing except the 'theme' of the festival they are doing. At least more of the sequels either changed their villians, made an even better story with the characters, or they had a child. I MEAN COME ON.

Poor Odette is like being ripped to shreds >.<...

Any Dreamworks sequels are stretched way past than what they should be... I didn't even SEE the last Ice Age...
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:40 pm

AND DEREK IS SNOWBOARDING. LIKE....??!?!?! Snowboarding wasn't invented in their time period and the only reason Lumier figured it out cause he was snow boading on COGSWORTH...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:43 pm

THANK YOU!! You said exactly what I thought xD A plot that they has a child or something like that would be so much better than this. Now it's only the same bullshit that she turnes to a swan all the time. >< And they could atleast make the characters look good, not like -- that. UGH..

I'm soo happy that they haven't done a sequel to Sinbad, or the road to eldorado. It almost even ruins the first films.. I hope they stop with the swan princess now ><

HAHAHA xD That's so true. And Lumier is so awesome ! xD
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:20 am

...........I think my Odette would personally murder that Odette:..I mean she is UUUUGGGLLLY!!!! ;3; and my Odie is beautiful...they have just destroyed my childhood hopes and dreams. I mean Star Wars references, Derek snowboarding, and A BLACK CAT AS A VILLAIN??!! -_- annd Rothbart who somehow has returned from the grave.....I...I can't even....this is just too sad...and don't get me started on the cheap looking CGI crap animation... -_-
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Post  Cale Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 am

What she said.^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:49 pm