Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

As Time Has Come and Gone

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

As Time Has Come and Gone Empty As Time Has Come and Gone

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:12 am

(Oh gosh soo many feels... ;3; anyway I hope you like this Ami :3)
    Jane raced forward giggling as her brother chased her around the house. "You'll never catch me Dimi!" She called and then she tripped and fell. Another set of running feet could be heard and then a triumphant, "Ha! I got you Janie." Jane looked up to see her older brother smiling down at her. She stuck her tongue out at him as she got up. Dimitri just smiled at her and helped her up, "Oh Janie, you're bleeding." He said quietly and wiped the blood off of her forehead for her. Jane bit her lip, she was determined not to cry in front of Dimitri. As if sensing what she was thinking, Dimitri wrapped an arm around her shoulders and led her towards the kitchen. Without saying a word, he made sure she was sitting down while he went to get some bandages. He headed back to her side and smiled at her, "Sorry I made you fall." He said apologetically. Jane smiled up at him, "Its ok Dimi, I know you would never hurt me on purpose!" She said and waited patientlg as he took care of her little injury. He smiled at her words, "No..no I never would do that. Cross my heart and hope to die." He said honestly. Jane giggled and shook her head, "You don't have to die Dimi, just hearing you say that is good enough." She said softly. Dimitri was about to say something when the door opened and their father walked in. Dimitri held Jane's hand as their father glanced at them. "He's here." He said darkly to both of them. Jane whimpered but her brother gripped her hand and lightly squeezed it. Without saying anything Dimitri led Jane out of the kitchen and into the room their father had just excited. Jane held onto her brother's hand and avoided looking at the man in the chair who was smiling at both of them. Jane hated that smile....it was never followed by any good. "One of you gets to come home with me. Your parents were willing enough to see the benefits of one of you becoming mine." He said smoothly. Jane glanced up at Dimitri, she didn't want to lose her big brother. Dimitri looked disgusted and tightened his hold on Jane. "Which one?" He asked quietly. The man just smirked, "Why you dear boy." He said simply. Jane's eyes widened in horror, "No!" She cried out and clung to Dimitri tightly. "Please...please don't take my brother sir, just please don't." She begged. Dimitri just glared at the man who seemed like he was enjoying Jane's distress and turned to face Jane. He bent down and gripped her by the shoulders, causing her to look up at him with tears shining in her eyes. "Hey Janie...better me then you ok? Just stay strong and don't worry, we'll see each other again...I promise." He said firmly. Jane nodded and then met his gaze, "I promise to always find you Dimi...I...I love you." She said and started crying. Dimitri swallowed hard and then pulled her into a hug, "I love you too Janie...always remember that." He said softly. Jane nodded shakily and then watched with wide eyes as the man took her brother by the arm and started leading him away. Her bottom lip quivered and was about to rush forward only a strong hand held her in place. Jane looked up to see her father holding her back. She turned her head back and watched as her brother was taken into a carriage before she broke down in tears....her brother was gone..
    (And there is my second one :3)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

As Time Has Come and Gone Empty Re: As Time Has Come and Gone

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:40 am

;3; HANNAH DARLING THIS WAS PERFECT!!!! D'x be right back, crying out my feels Sad bounce
    i have to write my own fic of these two now, seriously o3o you inspire meeeeeee<33333 hope to see more of these two in the future<333 83 *clings*
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:59 pm

I seriously had a weird dream where you pointing out all the things you would have done differently in this fic, makes me glad it was just a dream x3 and YAY!!
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:09 pm

pffft of course that was just a dream! >.< I'd NEVER say that you about your fic's<3333333
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Oh I know, it was a nightmare ;3; *huggles*
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:39 pm

yeah justa stupid night mare ;D *huggles* that would never EVER happen hon I love you
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:45 pm

*huggles back* well good cause man....it felt like someone had thrashed my feel goods when I was asleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:26 am