Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Anastasia
Prince Philip
Naveen
Rapunzel
8 posters

Gag reflex- Activated

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Gag reflex- Activated Empty Gag reflex- Activated

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Lurking through topics to get the gist of everything happening so far.

*gags* Gag reflex- Activated Tumblr_maf770zy0a1r6hxat

If you're not sure what I'm talking about, then you don't know me as well as I thought. XP
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Gag reflex- Activated Empty Re: Gag reflex- Activated

Post  Naveen Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:24 pm

.....I think I know which topic(s) you're talking about..... Crying or Very sad
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Just one topic. Rolling Eyes Is gross. XP
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:36 pm

....*points at me*?
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Post  Anastasia Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:42 pm

It's no you Rel xD It's the different Ariel.

ILOVETHETOPIC!

Gag reflex- Activated Tumblr_maml3ytxSK1rrg0ni
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:45 pm

I LOVE IT TOO!!!
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:47 pm

o.O Why would you think it's you Ariel?? XD

And Bri, of course you do. And Hannah too. But they're your wifies. I don't expect you to complain about anything. xD Rolling Eyes But you know my feels. YOUKNOWTHEM. So, ew. xD I think I'm gonna go complain. XD The logic of the stuff said and the stuff done, makes no sense AT ALL. XD I think it's quite stupid... XP But hey, when it comes to this, I complain A LOT.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:46 pm

OOOOH.....
    I thought it was about Naveen/Al....
    Once-ler
    Once-ler

Antal inlägg : 20

Post  Once-ler Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Nuuu! I'm over that! ^ ^ <33 *huggles* xD No more Al/Punz for me XD
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Okay!^^
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Antal inlägg : 97
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  King Stefan Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:19 am

Gah >< how tired I am of this!!
    I don't really care if you don't like a certain couple. I respect that and just finds it's great that everyone don't think the same - because otherwise every video and rp would be the same, but when you actually "talks" about my character- then I can't keep my mouth shut any longer. And I am serious..
    I'm glad that you want to share your thoughts and complains with the world, even though many people doesn't care. Because we're all "friends" here, right? That's what we do, we can talk about how we feel? Well, have you ever heard "If you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing at all"? Maybe you should listen to that.
    If you think something I write is "gross", "ew", "stupid" and that it doesn't make any sense at all- then come to me! I'm always looking forward to improve my writingskills. but I need to know what I write that doesn't make any sense so that I can change that!
    So, next time you have something to say about my topics- come to me, or Ami. Because you can talk to the admin if you don't like a certain person and what S/he does..
    And if I have missunderstood you in some way- then I'm not sorry. Because we are friends, right? I can tell you how I feel, right? Smile

Kisses :*
    Once-ler
    Once-ler

Post  Once-ler Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:39 am

*shakes head* Your writing was never mentioned or put down here, sweetie. Gag reflex- Activated Grin <3

Not sure where a silly idea as that came about. Wink

Oh gosh, River has gotten to me, hasn't she? >.o
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Antal inlägg : 97

Post  King Stefan Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Since you said that nothing in the topic made any sense, then I assumed that you meant our writing. or? Can't you tell us what it is that you don't get? You can't just say A and not B..
    And come on, it's characters we are talking about. I don't run around and complains about couples I don't like- because that's something we can keep to ourselfs..
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:21 pm

I already told you how I feel about this Elli....>.< and I agree with Emmi on this one
    Once-ler
    Once-ler

Post  Once-ler Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:49 pm

No no. I said the logic of the STUFF said and done didn't make sense. I didn't say what stuff though. (: And you know why? Because I didn't want to point at EXACTLY what it was I was referring to~

And Hannah, I know you agree. You'll always agree. But what is it exactly you're agreeing on?? :3

Emmi, dear, I didn't mention what I was talking about at all. One, it's easy to understand what it was, yes. Because I've talked about it enough to where luckily, you guys know me! ^ ^ But two, because why would I want to just straight out talk about something?? I mean, I very well, could have been talking about a topic with Bob and Jill. And even now, I've yet to say exactly what topic I was talking about. c: Like I said, most figured it out anywy, but I still haven't said it. You've never once commented in my OOC topics before. So why now? Was it what you saw? Or was a secondary source your messenger? o:

If you want to know what I was saying, how about a PM? JUST between us then? XD No one else needs to know what we're talking about. :3 Though I have a feeling people will find out anyway. It's just how close-knit a lot of you are. It's not surprising anymore... But anyway, yeah, how about a PM then?? ^ ^ On Rapunzel's account since she's my main one..
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:52 pm

I already sent you a pm explaining what it was I had a problem with -_- and no just because she's my wifey doesn't automatically mean I'll take her side >.< whatever though
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Yeah, I know. o.O Did that PM not get back to you?? Maybe it did. Ah well. Gag reflex- Activated Tumblr_ldm0otpnYT1qc02ae
    And hey, who said anything about that?? Rolling Eyes There's a much further reason why I said you'd always agree other than her just because someone close to you. XD Trust me. Much further.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042

Post  Phoebus Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:36 pm

I'll PM you. I thought I would do it from the start - but when it seemed like you didn't cared what you were writing here, then I thought it was okay.. Smile
    And I Usually never comments on OCC topics, so it's not only yours. And the reason why I posted now is because I started to get tired of it and felt that it was directed towards my character. I tried to see it from different angles, but I still felt the same.

But yeah.. I will send you a PM..
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:42 pm

Rapunzel wrote:o.O Why would you think it's you Ariel?? XD

And Bri, of course you do. And Hannah too. But they're your wifies. I don't expect you to complain about anything
    I think I made my point Razz
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:46 pm

No, you didn't. X3 That's about what you said yesterday. Not about what you said today. ^ ^ Today, I didn't mention anything about WHY you'd agree. :3 I just stated, there's a much further reason why I think you would. xD Details!! XP
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:12 pm

.........*not even going to say anything*
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Neutral Aw, really?? Okii.
    I quite enjoy discussions like this! We get to understand one another better. xD But I guess you don't, and that's fine too! It was fun though! :3
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Elli.... I'm trying not to say anything, but it's actually rude. We know it already, and even if it's not about a certain topic it's still about two character's that we all know.

And for one, I don't agree with Ami and Emmi on everything cause I'm so close knit with them. They know that and I know this. You know why I am so close knit with them and we tend to agree more with each other on Charaters more than you do sometimes?

Cause I talk to them about it. And I have the enough decency and respect to talk to them about it then commenting all over the forum about it. Because we are friends and they are very understanding.

How would you feel if we started to say, OMG. I TOTALLY DON'T LIKE PUNZIE WITH SO AND SO. OR BLAH BLAH BLAH. *GAG REFLEX* You nearly yelled at us last time for doing that and I apologized and so did Carly.

It doesn't matter what you're trying to say here it's still coming off rude, immature, and downright disrespectful.

You know that I love you so much Elli, but I'm agreeing with Emmi and Hannah. Not because I'm 'closer' to them than I am to you, it's because they are right and you should at least try to apologize to Emmi for coming off the wrong way.
    Once-ler
    Once-ler

Post  Once-ler Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:41 pm

... Neutral I don't really want to respond to this, only because we've dropped the topic 2 hours ago... Not only that, but Emmi and I are already talking to each other in a PM! ^ ^ So...it wasn't really needed to say this, as we're already working it out. (: Slowly, but we're getting there! Wink
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Hahaha. Time differences is a something else.

Alright. Just wanting to let you know how I felt ^^ <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:38 pm