Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Perfect Match (( Tag: Jane | AU Fanfic ))

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

A Perfect Match (( Tag: Jane | AU Fanfic )) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Perfect Match (( Tag: Jane | AU Fanfic ))

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:12 am

Flynn wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer before pulling away from her lips slightly. "Are you glad you kissed me and not vomit man over there?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

A Perfect Match (( Tag: Jane | AU Fanfic )) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Perfect Match (( Tag: Jane | AU Fanfic ))

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:35 am

She laughed softly, "How could you tell?" She asked in a little whisper as she smirked at him through her lashes.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 am

Flynn only shrugs while smirking, "Maybe obvious reasons." He chuckles before kissing her lips eagerly again.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:35 pm

She smirked into the kiss and pressed herself lightly against him as she slid her other hand up to join the other wrapped around his neck.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:43 am

Flynn wraps his arms tightly around her waist. He didn't know what came over him to be into this kiss or even drink the glass of scotch. Normally he would simply walk off from the conversation, but something about this girl made her intriguing to him.
    "Could you two please make out somewhere else? You're making me want to vomit..." The Bar tender says, obviously not amused.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:54 am

Jane reluctantly pulled back from the kiss and smiled at Flynn before looking at the bartender, "You wouldn't vomit on me now would you?" She asked innocently.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:05 am

"I just might my dear." The Bartender says, rolling his eyes. Flynn chuckles before looking at Jane with a smile. He grabs both of her hands lightly, "Come with me?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Jane giggled at the bartender's expression and then turned back to Flynn , "Ok." She said softly, for some reason she wanted to continue doing what they had been doing.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Flynn smiles before standing up and leading her outside. The rain had stop pouring when he led her through the streets. They came to a quiet but peaceful street. However, once they got to the end of the street, music was blasting from one of the houses. Flynn smiles back at Jane as he leads her the house. The house and the street infront of it was all lit by a lot of candles. People, mainly Gypsies, were dancing around in the street to the music.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Jane brightened when she saw where they were headed, "You Mr.Rider have excellent taste." She said brightly and kissed him on the cheek as they headed inside.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:38 pm

"Why Thank you Ms. Porter." Flynn smirks as they went inside. Inside, everyone was clapping, drinking, and dancing in the middle of the floor. The house didn't look like a house, more like a Hangout spot for local dancers. Flynn usually didn't come here, the drinking and partying a little loud for his tast, but he was usually dragged by Esme to come with her. Flynn smiles, turning to Jane. "Care for a Dance, Milady?" He asked, his hand offered while his other behind his back. He smirks up at her.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Jane smiled at him, "Of course." She said with a wink up at him before she accepted his hand. She had to admit the place was definitely the type of place she liked.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:24 pm

(( Opposites attract yet again XD ))

Flynn pulls her into his chest with a grin, before moving along with the music. "I'm sorry if I'm horrible, I don't usually dance..." He tells her, grinning.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:46 pm

(My thoughts exactly Wink)
    Jane.laughed as he pulled her against him and.wrapped her arms around his neck, "Well so far, you're actually pretty good." She said with a small.smile
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:06 pm

"Thank you, but my feelings won't be hurt if you do tell me I am a bad dancer." Flynn chuckles, knowing Esme has told him quite a fwe times that he was horrible at dancing.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:18 pm

She shook her head, "I'm not.lying...you really.aren't that bad a dancer." She said gently and kissed him on.the cheek, she meant what she said.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Flynn smiles, "Thanks..." He looks at her before gently pecking her lips. The musicians slows the music down a bit, giving the couples a bit of time to dance with each other before startingthe fast music again.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:22 pm

She smiled as he pecked her lips and lightly pressed her body against his as they danced, she was feeling much more.daring then usual.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:37 am

(( THAT'S for sure. ))

Flynn smiles, suprising himself of why he felt this way towards a girl he just met. Maybe it was the sweetness that revolved around her, the innocence?
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:42 am

(It is fun writing her like this though XDD)
    Jane smiled as she kept dancing.with Flynn... for some.reason when she danced with him she could almost believe that they had known each other much longer. He radiated a confidence that she found appealing and attractive not to mention the fact that he was an amazing.kisser.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:37 am