Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

It's only on your mind.

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

It's only on your mind. Empty It's only on your mind.

Post  Marina Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:55 am

This is what happens when you're busy, stressed, with school. I just couldn't let it go from my mind until I wrote it... XP
    When does it happen? I dunno... XD

It started light, but very soon it turned into a nightmare. Marina was at a beautiful garden, she could hear the sound of the birds on the top of the trees, and not very far the sound of the water falling. “C’mon, John… Where did you hide?”, she giggled lightly while she walked around the garden. She looked in every corner, and behind every tree, bur she couldn’t find him anywhere. Looking at the house, Marina recognized the old mansion, where she lived with her parents. She wrapped her hand on the knob, at the door backwards, entering into the kitchen, and looking around, she found herself alone, and the room cold around her. “John?”, she called, but no one answered. Every room was the same, cold, dark, empty. She stopped by the stairs, biting her bottom lip. She didn’t know how she get at the house, she knew John was with her, he was playing at the garden with her, wasn’t he? She decided to walk upstairs, imagining what she would find. “Hello?”, Marina called and in the very after second all the doors opened at the same time, making the tan woman jumping slightly on her feet. She swallowed hard, but walked forward. She smiled softly as passing by her old room, and she couldn’t help but giggled softly as she entered it. It was just like she remembered, her chest warmed as she recalled all the good memories she had on that room. She sat on the bed, and grabbed the pillow by the headboard, hugging it ,Marina closed her eyes as she smelled the old scent she was used on her childhood.

A sound caught her attention, making her come back from the little daydream she was having. She placed the pillow by her side, and walked outside the room, the door slamming behind her as left. The sound came from her parent’s bedroom, it was exactly like she left, except for the body on the bed. Someone was sleeping, and she walked closer to see who was. She frowned seeing the woman, she looked very familiar, but yet, strange to her. She could see a little of herself at the woman, her lips, the eyebrows… “Mother?”, she asked unsure, a small smile crossing her face as she leaned closer and put her hand upon hers. She was cold, and as Marina could see better, she saw her mother was pale. “Marina, get out from here!”, she looked up, and saw her father tied on the chair, “Father!”, she called, seeing the chance to save him this time. She jogged towards him, ignoring the fearful gaze he was giving her, and stopped as a shadow put a dagger right through his heart, “Father…”, she cried, seeing the life leaving from his dark eyes, and the shadow revealed being Joseph Korso. “You killed him!”, she whispered, and Joseph answered her with a dark smile, his hands and clothes stained with blood. “He was quite entertaining, you know… Maybe you can be as fun as him”, he said with a twisted smile as he took some ropes from his back. She widened her eyes and ran from the room, hopefully the door closed like what happened with the first one.

The other doors were still opened, but she didn’t want to see anything more. She ran to the stairs, but instead she found a wall, she couldn’t go back, if she wanted to leave, she needed to pass through the hall. Marina tried to ignore the other doors, but it was getting hard. There were people crying, and in agony at the rooms, not to mention the rotten smell burning into her nose as walking further down the hall. She closed her eyes, and tried to walk straight to the hall, the way out being the only thing into her mind at the moment. She staggered slightly, as she opened one of her eyes and saw a huge room, a ball room to be more specific, she could see the other Korso leaning at the wall with a blank face, and the young James was killing people with an expression as blankly as his father, leaving a small hill of dead bodies behind him, they were just like Joseph, both covered with blood. She could feel tears running down on her face, but she kept walking, she needed. By her left, she heard a cooing, it was the man who attacked and raped her, trying to make her enter into the room. She didn’t open her eyes and kept walking, but it was getting even harder at each door she passed through. The only thing that helped was the doors closing as soon Marina passed by them. The hall was getting more silent, and the air was light around her as she saw the exit very closer now.

“Little Marina…”, she heard a little whisper and looked by her side, seeing Amelia at one room. She walked into the room without any hesitation. Marina missed the good woman, and hugged her tightly. “Oh, Amelia! I missed you”, she said softly as she squeezed the good woman gently, “We’re not alone, my girl!”, the old woman answered softly and leaned back. Marina gasped in horror when she saw the life leaving from her eyes too, as a knife plunged at her neck. The limp body fell at the ground with a dull thud, next to another body. How didn’t she notice the other woman before? She saw when somebody stepped the bodies, and as she looked up she finally met John. “John, what’s happening?”, she cried quietly. He gave her a crooked smile as he dropped the knife towards the floor. “I woke up Marina, and I heard you wanted to execute me. I killed many people, but you wanted to condemn me for a crime I didn’t commit”, he purred softly as he cupped her cheeks gently. He was just like the Korsos, hands and clothes covered with blood, and behind him there was another pile of bodies. How many, and who they were, Marina couldn’t tell, they were blurred, and honestly she really didn’t want to know. “John, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know… I thought it was you that killed my father, but it was Joseph. I’m sorry”, she cried softly, and put her hands on his sides trying to pull him for a hug, but something didn’t let her hug him. It was his hands that discreetly slid down to her neck, holding her firmly still. There was no baby bump, this time, none glimpse of light, or caring into his eyes. Only darkness. “Too late, love…”, he gave her a smug smile, and she widened her eyes when she felt his hands turning her neck to the right.

She woke up breathless, and with a hand on her neck. John was sleeping quietly at her side, he looked so peaceful, so innocent and fragile. Nothing like the cold assassin into her mind. She got up from the bed, and put her robe on. She just couldn’t sleep anymore. Closing the door quietly behind her, she walked towards the nursery. Damon was awake at the crib, and squealed delighted seeing his mother getting closer to him. Marina nestled him, and sat on the rocking chair. She placed him into her arms, holding his head safely upon her hands. She leaned her forehead softly against his. “How can you do this? Never crying?”, she asked quietly, as a tear ran out from her face, falling onto his blanket. His hands reached up to touch her face, his little fingers scratching softly onto her cheeks. She leaned back, nestling him again and she started rocking the chair softly. She didn’t want to make him sleep, far from it. Marina gazed down to her son’s face, memorizing the sweet smile he was giving her, and the innocence, so clear into his green, bright, eyes. She hoped that being so closer, to somebody so pure would help her to forget about her nightmare, and the look on John’s face when he was about to kill her.

Last edited by Marina on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

It's only on your mind. Empty Re: It's only on your mind.

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:20 am

Eep very scary 8D and I liked how you implemented Joseph and Mikey x3 and ofc the creepy twist with John
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:37 am

Teehee... Thanks, Hannah! X3 I hope Carly and Ami like it too... <<33
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:12 pm

i don't like it.... I LOVE IT 8D keep this up Cami, i really enjoyd reading this<3333333 x3 mehehe, i feel so special whenever my charries are involed in someone else's stories Razz
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Gaaahhhhh, Ami!!!! You have no idea of how much your words meant to me! I do enjoy all the dark fanfics you post, I'MABIGFANACTUALLY, <33333

Thank you!!! 8DDDDD
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:21 pm

;3; r-r-really? 8'D had no idea someone eles eliked mines x'DDDD *tackles*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:25 am