Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Hidden Tears

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

The Hidden Tears  Empty The Hidden Tears

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:18 am

(Look another present for ya wifey! x3 hope you like :3 I felt driven to write this soo enjoy :3)
    "Oh Jane!" Jane flinched when she heard her mother's voice ring through the house. She got up and straightened her dress as best as she could. She checked her reflection in the mirror and sighed she was dressed in the best fashion...meaning her waist was being cinched in a corset. Her mother had ensured Jane would only wear corsets...she had even gone so far as to force Jane to wear the dreadful things in her sleep. Jane wasn't positive but she was sure her waist would suffer permenant damage. The corset's she wore were laced so tightly they constricted breathing only to shallow breaths. Jane checked to make sure her hairdo was immaculate, if even a strand of hair was out of place, her mother would smack her. She made her way out of her room and towards her mother's own. She knocked hesitantly on her mother's door and kept her head properly held. Her mother's personal servant Allie opened the door and smiled at Jane. "Allie is that Jane?" Jane's mother's voice rang out and Allie gave Jane a sympatheic smile. "Yes milady." She said demurely. Jane wasn't prepared for her mother to appear by the door. Jane wasn't sure what to make of the look on her mother's face. "Allie you're dismissed, Jane please come in." She said and took Jane by the hand before she drew her inside. Once they were inside Jane's mother studied her critically, no doubt trying to find some fault. Jane stood as straight as she had been trained, with her head held high. Jane's mother must have been satisfied with the end result as she nodded approvingly. "Jane, I'm pleased to let you know that someone has made an offer for your hand." She said looking like the cat who had eaten the canary. Jane felt like someone had punched her in the stomach. "I beg your pardon?" She asked, fear welling up inside her. She was only twenty-two years old...surely her mother wouldn't. Judging by the irritated look that was growing on her mother's face she had helped this little arrangement. Jane wished she could sink to the floor, her head was spinning. "Who?" She asked with her hands fisting in her gown, no doubt wrinkling the fabric. A sudden sharp pain registered on her hands and she looked up to see her mother holding a ruler. Jane instantly stopped clutching her dress with tight fingers. "The Duke of Verin, I'm sure you remember him." Her mother said with a satisfied air. Jane felt sick, she did remember him. The Duke had met with her last week and the whole time Jane had felt like she was being undressed...it had brought back memories of that other man. Jane forced herself not to think about the nobleman who had taken her brother...the memories were still too painful. "You'll be pleased to know that your marriage will take place in only a few weeks." Her mother pressed on. Jane shook her head, "You cannot be serious." She whispered. Jane's mother just rolled her eyes, "But of course I'm serious...this is what you've been raised for...to marry well and give a nobleman heirs. That is your destiny...to be a breeder." She said as if talking about something as mundane as the weather. Jane's eyes filled with tears but she didn't let them fall, "Is that all I am to you? Has there ever been a time where you cared for me in even the smallest measurement?" She asked nervously. Her mother almost gave her a pitying look in her eyes, "How can anyone care for a pebble in their shoe?" She asked instead. Jane met her gaze evenly enough but her heart was hammering, "I...I see." She managed to say even as she felt like another slap had hit her. "May I be excused?" She asked, wanting nothing more then to run to her room and bury her head in the pillows. Her mother shrugged, "Very well, I'll be there soon and when I am there, I don't want to see evidence of tears. Is that clear?" She asked sharply. Jane just nodded and then left the room, she somehow stumbled to her room. Tears fell even though she knew it would only end badly for her if her mother saw them. What was she going to do?
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

The Hidden Tears  Empty Re: The Hidden Tears

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:51 am

;3; awww wifey thank youuuuuuuuuuu<333333333
    i'm really tempted to write a fic where Dimi made sure the parents got killed now..... x'D really tmepted.... ngh...
    but anyway THANKS AGAIN<3333so much angst 8'D me loves it<33
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:16 am

....:3.....I saw those Ever After quotes.....XD
    AWPOORJANIES!!!!!!!!!!;_____;
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Awww wifey I'm soo glad you liked it, I can't wait to read one about Dimi x3 and Ariel 8D hehehehehe I was wondering if someone would recognize the quotes *hands you a cookie* :3 and I know my poor Janey ;3;
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:05 am

YAY!!!! COOKIE!!!!:3 *takes and noms on in corner*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:30 pm