Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora] - Page 3 Empty Re: I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora]

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:33 pm

"You still haven't answeard my question," he chuckled and grabbed her wrist, pressing her up against him again. "Help me with what?" he asked again, carresing her cheek.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora] - Page 3 Empty Re: I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora]

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:36 pm

(*flails* 8D ohh have you seen my present for ya? :3)
    Aurora shivered at their proximity to one another, "Uhhh I meant when you seemed so down the other night, I...I wanted to help you." She said quietly as she stared up at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:40 pm

((xDDD yuss, thank you thank you thank youuuuuuu<333333 so much love :'D *huggles*))

He chuckled again, lettign his thumb run over her soft lips once more. "You feel like that for every drunk man you coem acroos? You had plenty to choose from," he smirked and leaned down even closer.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:02 am

She stared up at him, her gaze landing on his lips and then back up to his eyes, "None of them interested me." She admitted softly.
    (*wants them to kiss sooo bad XDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:40 am

((>83))

"No surprsie there," he sad cocky. "I'm always in the center of attention after all," he whisperd before softly letting their lips touch.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:44 am

Aurora was at first unsure but her body helped make up her mind and she was soon kissing him gently. Her hands moved up and wrapped around his neck as her body pressed up against his.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:48 am

He smirked agaisn ther lips and pulled away slightly. "So predictable," he snickerd.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 am

She rolled her eyes, "And you're an ass." She said before she pulled herself free from his grip, although a part of her wanted to stay in his arms.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:56 am

"Hmm. Indeed I am," he nodded, girnning playfully. "Well nice chat i ahd with you, but i've wasted enough free time here. Still got work to do," eh said and bowed slightly, before turning to leave.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:18 am

She sighed and turned away, she needed to go to the palace....
    (Lame post Razz)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:18 am