Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Let's start over [Tag Eric]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Let's start over [Tag Eric] - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's start over [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:47 am

''Yep, you sure very mature for your age'', he said, barely noticing the pun at his words. ''Sometimes you just need to relax, and enjoy it... Take Ariel for a ride someday, and do what teens do... You'll regret missing this chance, someday, believe me kid'', he said with a small smile and leaned back on his chair.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:44 am

Jim chuckled. "That's not exactly the easiest thing to right now," he pointed out, referring to him sitll ebign oen of the msot wanted around. "And Ariel still doens't feel like goign otu much after.." he stopped himselfbefore finishign that sentence and took a sip form his bottle. No need to bring up all their mistakes up now. "...I will, when i can..."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:27 am

Eric frowned a little, noticing there was some information Jim didn't want to share. ''Hmmm, what happened? Did the twins do anything with you? Or her?'', he asked with a careful voice. He thought it would be good if he told the boy that ha had threatened her, on the masquerade. He sighed and looked down, of course the twins had something behind it, and Vanessa would get furious at him, for trying to be nice to Ariel.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Jim almost rolled his eyes again and glared a little at Eric. "Well, obviously you're part of the reason. And not long after... your 'walk' in woods with her... the twins threatend us both. And I'm sure something happend at the masquerade..." he sighend, just wishing bad things would stopp comming after the people he cared about.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Eric sighed and decided to tell the boy the truth, if he wanted things good with him, he sould be honest with the teen,right? ''I know what happened at the masquerade... Vanessa asked me to threaten her, and I did'', Eric said quietly and tried to get prepared for whatever reaction Jim could have.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:05 pm

The teen punshed him right in the face before realising himself what eh did.
    Clenching his fist, he let out a dry laugh and leaned bakc in his chair tiredly. "Sorry... but i really needed to get some frustraion out on you," he chuckled. "...but now that i know you won't hurt her again, it's ok... And it's Vanessa afetr all, can't really say I'm that surprised..." he smiled sadly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Eric leaned back, almost falling from his chair. He checked his jaw, seeing if it was still plugged and looked around at the tavern. Everyone had their eyes on them, and as soon they noticed there wasn't going to have a fight, they all came back to what they were doing.
    ''Easy with the fist... My wife doesn't like when I got home with a bruised face'', he chuckled and rested his arms on the table. ''You right, you have the right to get some frustration out of me, but this isn't the time, or the place to do that'', he grinned and pointed at his face.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:23 pm

"Correction, this is the perfect place," Jim returned the grinn, but was ofcourse joking. Althgough most of the violents fight often staretd here.
    "Don't worry, i'm nto gonna try and punch you again... i've just been holding back all my anger for this long, so this one slipped."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:32 pm

''Nope, it's not.... As I said, Kida doesn't like when I hurt my pretty face'', he chuckled lowly and then leaned closer, ''Kid... Don't call the attention to us, okay? You worked here, and you know how much the guards like to pass by here...'', he arched one brown and leaned back...
    ''I know how's the feelling, kid... And I tottaly deserve that. As long you don't punch my face again, you can hit me wherever you want.... Oh, let's keep the lower waist out too... Maybe I want to have more kids'', he chuckled and sipped from his beer.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Jim just silent agreed, knowing his cousin was right. This time. Well at leats he was still allwoed topunch him, so he can't really complain.
    He grimaced a little at Eric's last sentence. "Dude please, let's not tkae the conversation there 'kay?" he begged. "after what you've done... i cna't relaly bring myself to just laugh that off," he said honsetly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Eric nodded silently, ''Sorry kid, Belle told me I was only black and white... And that I didn't see that people has feelings'', he sighed. He was for sure saying a lot of names to him, but he didn't care at all. ''Maybe I went to far, hmm? But I feel like I almost forgot everything I've done before, everything that made me like him'', he shrugged quietly and looked foward. He was being honest, after meeting Kida, he forgot everything he had done on his past, trying to be a better man to her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Belle? Wasn't that Rolf's sister orsoemthing..? he aske dhimself but shaked it off, to tired to care or think about those people right now. Ot was Eric's life and not his.
    "Yes, you did. But that's ok beaucse I did too," he smiled a little.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:12 pm

''Kid, we look like more than we've imagined'', he grinned amused and lift his cup of beer, to cheer... ''To a new life?'', he mused, with a small smirk.

[Gah... It's lame! >.<]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Shrugging, he lifted his seventh drink of beer that night and returnd the grin. "To a new life. So don't fuck it up."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Eric chuckled, ''The same advice goes to you, kid!'', he retorted with a small grinn and drink the rest of his beer. ''You sure you can get back home, or whenever you staying, or hiding?'', he asked raising his elbrows amused.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:03 pm

"Umm... yeah sure, I've been living this way even before all this messed drama, so i'll surely find some place to sleep," he smiled assuringly. "I'm a big boy, no worries."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Eric looked at the boy, as if he was studying him. ''Okay... If we had some space, I would offer the house I'm in... But if you need, you could be at my place, when it's all done actually'', he grinned, pleased of finally having a place for his own.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:37 pm

For the second time that night, Jim gave Eric a shocked expression. "...you're being way to nice dude, kinda disturbing," he chuckled. "Thanks for the offer but uh... I'll pass," he smiled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Eric shook his head, ''I'm being nice to my family once, kid... Don't worry about, and I'm sure Kida will like to meet you'', he said with a small shrug. ''Or do you want me to treat like before? When I was a perfect and stupid jerk?'', he teased.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:34 pm

"I never said that, I'm jsut still getting used to anyone treating me like i'm not a piece of shit.... only very few people treat me nicely," he mumbled. "Thanks though, i'll just think about it..."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:08 am

Eric shurugged. ''Thank Kida when you meet her, she makes me a more pleasant person, at least with my family'', he smirked and shook his head, he was feeling like a sick love, but instead of being annoyed, he felt pleased...
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:14 am

"Ok sure, I'll thank ehr if i ever meet her," he nodded and gulped down the rest of his beer. Man, it sure has been a while sicne he drank anything this strong.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:23 am

''Time to go home, kid... You sure you can walk all alone?'', he teased with a small smirk and placed some coins on the table, to pay for what they had consumed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:52 am