Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Anastasia
Aurora*
6 posters

Meet up with a Princess (tags: Anya)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Meet up with a Princess (tags: Anya) Empty Meet up with a Princess (tags: Anya)

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Aurora entered the stable and headed for Samson's stall, she smiled sadly when she saw him and fed him a carrot. She wished things between her and Phillip were better but she had a feeling things would never be the same between them. Almost as if sensing her thoughts Samson nuzzled her hand after she fed him and Aurora patted his neck. "I hate relationships." She muttered, well that wasn't entirely true...she was grateful she had Phillip as a friend, she just wished she knew of a way to make him less heart-broken.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Meet up with a Princess (tags: Anya) Empty Re: Meet up with a Princess (tags: Anya)

Post  Anastasia Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:26 pm

"Alright Pegasus... Go slow this time for me?" Anastasia asks Pegasus, combing his blue mane with her fingernails. Pegasus neighed, bobbing his head to agree with her. Anastasia readies her self before lightly kicking Pegasus to go. Pegasus gallops before hopping over a peice of lumber. Anastia tries to hold on but ends up falling off as he lands, sliding towards the stables. "Owww~..." She moans, rubbing her backside before looking up at the blond with Samson. "Oh, Hello there!"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Meet up with a Princess (tags: Anya) Empty Re: Meet up with a Princess (tags: Anya)

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Aurora looked over in surprise as Anastasia landed on the ground, "Anastasia, are you all right?!" She asked and helped Anastasia up. "That sounded like quite the fall." She said quietly and with concern.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:41 am

"Oh, I'm quite alright. I'm used to horses tossing me off their back." Anastasia reassured the girl, brushing off the dirt she accumulated from the ground. She looks at the women, squinting her eyes a bit and tilting her head. "You look somewhat familiar... Do you I know you?"

((I'd imagine if Philly had Aurora as his best friend, Anya would know her.))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:53 am

Auror smiled softly, "Uh yes I'm Phillip's friend...Aurora." She said with a tiny smile on her face before she looked back down.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:33 pm

"Oh!" Anastasia gasps before bursting into a grin. "Yes, I remember you! Phillip always talked about you when we were younger. How much he loved hanging out with you, how happy he was, and how fun it was being around you. To tell you the truth, I was a little jealous of you for a bit." Anastasia winks before grinning. She takes her hand gently, "It's finally nice to meet you Aurora. Since we know formally met, no Thanks to Philly, how have you been?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Aurora smiled back at the princess and then shrugged, "I have been well, may I call you Anastasia?" She asked demurely. She didn't want to be improper by any means unless it was welcomed and accepted.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:02 pm

"That's lovely." Anastasia says before smiling, "You can call me Anya since you're a friend of Phil's and now mine. I liked to be called my nickname rather than my full name, that's for Royal duties. And Princess Anastasia is for those who I don't have a really great relationship, if you know what I mean. So if you ever hear anyone say that name, Watch out." She giggles, trying to lighten the sad mood that she felt radiating off of Aurora. "Shall I call you Aurora, or can I call you Rose? As a nickname... but you don't have to let me if you don't want me to."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Aurora smiled and looked down, "I prefer Rose." She said warmly and honestly. "So Anya, are you learning how to ride?" She asked as her gaze flicked between Pegasus and Anya.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:40 am

"Yes, yes I am! I'm getting better-" Anya starts before Pegasus starts neighing in a laughter sort. Anya narrows her blues towards the White horse before shaking her head and looking back towards Aurora. "Don't mind him, he'll be without treats for the next week or so." She tells Aurora as Pegasus neighs unhappily before heading into the stalls. "I really have gotten better, before I couldn't even get on a horse without fallng off."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Aurora smiled and then bit her bottom lip, "I could teach you how to ride if you'd like." She said gently as she smiled warmly at Anastasia.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:05 pm

"Oh, that's sweet for you to offer. But I've had more than enough help. I don't want to be a bother." Anastasia said, giving her a warm smile.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Aurora shook her head, "Trust me it wouldn't be a bother, besides I like riding." She said with a little smile.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:29 pm

"Really? Thank you." Anastasia says, grabbing her hand and squeezing it slightly as a kind gesture. She lets go and bounces over ot Pegasus. "I've learn the basics of riding but I want to know more advance things like jumping!"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Aurora laughed and moved to join Pegasus and Anastasia, "Well first we need to work on staying on the horse." She said gently as she patted Pegasus's neck. "Always remember when you're riding to sit straight and not to put your full weight on the horse." She said gently.
    (btw I'm not an expert at horse-riding soo bear with me XDD)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:07 am

((I'm always here for pointers. Wink *lurksX3*))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:08 am

(Oh god I got the worst images in my mind when you put it like that >.< XDD)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:00 am

((....Why do you always go ther?XD I met with horse back riding. I do actually have experience.))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:52 pm

(IDK!!! Habit mayybe Razz and I know x3)
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Post  Cale Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:10 am

((*shakes head* Razz))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:11 am

(you love me x3)
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:15 am

((I do.x3))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:28 am

(awwww x3)
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:45 am

((x3))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:25 am