Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Little Talks (Tag: Merida )

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Little Talks (Tag: Merida )  Empty Little Talks (Tag: Merida )

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:01 am

"LAND HO!" The Captain of the ship wails to the rest of the ship as they head towards the harbor in a slow speed. Flynn swings his bag over his shoulder and heads updeck, also making sure he didn't leave anything behind. As he gets on deck, he looks out towards the outlining of Nirethia. Flynn smiles to himself before half streching. "Boy, does it feel good to be home."
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Antal inlägg : 21
    Registreringsdatum : 2013-01-09
    Ålder : 36

Little Talks (Tag: Merida )  Empty Re: Little Talks (Tag: Merida )

Post  Merida Doyle Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:10 am

Merida walked silently around Flynn, and looked at the outlining too, ''So this is Nirethia?'', she asked softly, with thick accent. ''It has changed a lot since I came here last time'', she said with a small smile. She had everything she needed on her satchel, including her precious knives.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:29 am

Flynn nods lightly, looking at Merida. "It has. Quite a lot I might add. Both the look and the people. Whether it changed for the better or worse, that I will never know."

Little Talks (Tag: Merida )  Tumblr_lj2ogiE9Wo1qh5jf5o1_r1_500

The ship sails towards the doc, letting down it's anchor as it gets close to hitting the wooden planks. The working sailors both on and off the ship work to tie the knots and make sure the boat is secured onto the dock. The place the planks onto the ship connecting it to the dock for others to walk off of. Flynn bows slightly, "Ladies first."
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Post  Merida Doyle Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:46 am

Merida looked at the people around. They looked the same as every town she had been before. However, looking again at the skyline of the city, she had a feeling her staying there was going to be longer than the usual. As Flynn bowed she gave him a small laugh and nodded, ''After you''.

Little Talks (Tag: Merida )  Tumblr_m9cni9NEDM1rpzp1t

She giggled softly and hooked her arm around his, ''You know I don't buy this bullshit...'', she mused with a small smirk.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:39 am

Flynn rolls his eyes lightly. "I know. I'm just trying to be a gentleman. Some ladies appreciate it very much." He leads her off the ship, tipping his hat off to the Captain, and leads her towards the actual harbor. "I can show you around if you want or we can go straight back-" Flynn starts suggesting before a Stable boy runs towards them, Maximus following after him. "Master Rider! Master Rider!!" Flynn looks over with a raise eyebrow towards the boy. The boy stops running and tries to take a breath, showing that he's been running around longer than he wanted to. Flynn unloops his arm with Merida and kneels towards the boy.
    "You look like you're going to faint any second. What happened while I was gone?" Flynn asks, his brows knitted in concern. As the boy let out breaths, he began phrasing what was troubling him. "Madam Belle..... was.... taken.... by...... Mr. Rofle.... and now... he's... keeping her... captive in.... his mansion!!!!"
    "What?!" Flynn asks him quickly, his hands tightening against the boy's shoulder.
    "I'm sorry! I couldn't stop her! She wanted to save Mr. Storm!" The boy nearly cries. Flynn sighs before patting his head. "It's not your fault. Thank you for taking care of Max and telling me about Belle."

Little Talks (Tag: Merida )  Tumblr_inline_mgcy4vYCla1rysrh0

Flynn places a sack of coins into the boy's hand. "Now, go home before you get into any trouble." The boy looks at Flynn and sees his small smile. He returns the smile before nodding, soon running back to his home.
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Post  Merida Doyle Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:07 am

''Some ladies...'', Merida hummed with a small smirk and looked around. She was going to decline his offer of looking around when the boy rushed towards them. She furrowed her browns and studied the boy, something bad had happened. She easily caught what was going on. The snapped brother is his fiance striked again.

Little Talks (Tag: Merida )  Tumblr_mcryiyN5qH1rud9gy

However as the boy started running again, Merida let go of Flynn, and reached after him. ''You have any idea of where Belle went to save Mr. Storm?'', she asked with a gentle voice, placing her hands upon his shoulders. For what she had heard, Belle wasn't on Rolfe's house anymore, and going trying to save Mr Storm?. As far as she knew about Flynn, she was sure he was going to try to save Belle, and any piece of information would be useful so they could start tracking her with the right hint. She had a feeling Belle was out, they could look for her into her cabin, and if she wasn't there already, then they could look somewhere else.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:29 am

Flynn shakes his head lightly. "The problem isn't finding her... I know where Rolfe would keep his 'precious' little sister at." He stands, first looking at Maxius. "The problem is... getting her out of there. If I go in, he'll have me in shackles before I hit the doorstep. And I can't send you in there... I'm not risking your safety because of my personal issues. We need a distraction... Someone who can talk to Rolfe without causing a suspicion and having some sort of person..."

Little Talks (Tag: Merida )  Tumblr_inline_mgcyp4nKRw1rysrh0

Flynn racked through all the people he knew. He crossed nearly all of them out. Either they didn't even know John, had a bad history with him, or didn't have enough of a relationship with Flynn to help him out. As he looked at Merida, instantly, he knew who he had to go to, even though it burned him inside. He cursed under his breath before shaking his head and hopping on Maximus. He held out a hand towards Merida. "I know who to go to... But if you want, I can leave you back at the house..."
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Post  Merida Doyle Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:45 am

Merida sighed and let the boy leave... Flynn knew people in here better than she, and even with the most absurd idea, he always got what he wanted. She made a face to him as he talked of not putting her in risk.... As if some small assassin could catch her. She would walk in and out at the mansion without anyone noticing.

She crossed her arms on her chest and waited till he put his brain to work. She looked around, distracted by the moves at the harbor, but her gaze turned instantly back to him as he spoke. By his voice and the little curse, she imagined he was about to do something that didn't please him, but the life of his fiance could be in danger. ''Hell, you think I could be alone in a house while you're getting in something exciting? Take me with you'', she said with a small laugh and with his help she mounted at Maximus.

Little Talks (Tag: Merida )  Tumblr_mcryujmBKL1rud9gy
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 am

Flynn shakes his head lightly, "Always seeking excitement, you are. I believe you'll fit perfectly in, Ms. Doyle." He gives her a small smile before looking ahead.

Little Talks (Tag: Merida )  Tumblr_inline_mgcv6uI3Rk1rysrh0

Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Post  Merida Doyle Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:39 am

Merida tilted her head to the side as she smirked widely. She thought this town was going to be boring, but at her arrival, things were starting getting better. ''Haha, of course I would fit, or I could make a way to fit into this mission'', she said with a small giggled and wrapped her arms around Flynn's waist. ''I'm ready to go, Flynnie!'', she nodded and looked around, as she tried to memorize the city.

Little Talks (Tag: Merida )  Tumblr_m9cnoyfLTX1rpzp1t
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:20 am

Flynn smiles at her ethusiasm, wishing that his matched hers. It couldn't be helped however. He needed with revisit a horrible past to help him with his hopeful future. Flynn kicks Max lightly and Max shoots off towards the one place that Flynn believed that he would have avoided for most of his life until now.

Little Talks (Tag: Merida )  Tumblr_inline_mgczugv1we1rysrh0

(( OFF TO NEVERLAND. *cough* I mean Nicholas House. Lololol. ))
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Post  Merida Doyle Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:58 pm

[NEVERLAND! Can we pass by Neverland?? Before going to Nick's? X'D]
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Antal inlägg : 90
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-10

Post  Nicholas Rider Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:44 pm

(( OMG. Yes. We will. fnaodnfasdnfosdn xD ))
    Merida Doyle
    Merida Doyle

Post  Merida Doyle Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:21 am

[Yey!!! I'll go looking for Hook, and you can hang out with Peter and the lost boys! Razz]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:56 pm