Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Just a day like any other [Tag Taran]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Just a day like any other [Tag Taran] Empty Just a day like any other [Tag Taran]

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Jim spitte out blood before wiping it of his face. Giving the man on te ground one last kick in the abdomen he turned to walk away, or more like, limping away... Though he won't admit it, he had barely win this fight. Maybe he shouldn't pick fights with men the double size he is... but they were the ones asking for it.
    Taran
    Taran

Antal inlägg : 47
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

Just a day like any other [Tag Taran] Empty Re: Just a day like any other [Tag Taran]

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Taran was making his way back home, ignoring the troublesome environment that surrounded him. It was a long day, and a nice night of sleep in Lina's sheets'd feel amazing. If only he could get there soon.

Passing by who he immediately recognized as the blunt youngster from the forest which had ruined his snack, he shook his head as he noticed the red liquid dripping from him.

"You should be more careful. Loss of blood affects your abilities." Taran shrugged walking forward, once again ignoring Jim.
    Jim
    Jim

Just a day like any other [Tag Taran] Empty Re: Just a day like any other [Tag Taran]

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Not seeing Taran at first, Jim just raised an eyebrow at the other boy and was planning on sending apunch to his face as well.
    "Hey... you're that weak looking boy form before," he realised and stopped walking. "I thought that sad excuse of a captain had arrested you or something. Aw well, you really made a poor choice on comming here. Now you might never get out," he mutterd and turned to walk his own direction again.
    Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:06 pm

"Oh, how flattering." Taran sighed and crossed his arms, leaning against a wall, looking up. "The first thing one says after a careful advice is an insult to one's appearance. I thought I'd gone over this."

He looked at Jim again and sighed. "You mean the captain that stopped you from getting intimate with the lady?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:11 pm

"I'm just being honset, compared to the other in this town. It's not my fualt you can't handle the truth," he shrugged and put his hands inside his pockets.
    "Yes, that's the guy. Always getting in the way of my fun."
    Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:18 pm

"Well, if you want to talk about honesty, I think you should cry instead of calling attention whenever you can. Most people won't care.I don't care for your broken nose for example. And no broken nose will get you blonde ladies. But hey, I'm also sorry you can't handle the truth." Taran merely shrugged and looked the other way, trying to contain a smile. He felt this was a good comeback. When he scored, he scored big.

"Oh, authority is nasty." he shook his head. "As soon as you fix your nose and find some time alone, I'm sure the girl will try and think of you."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Jim's brow twichted at his comeback, but didn't let it show on his face. "Maybe crybaby like you haven't realised it yet, but crying doens't solve anything. And I have more attentino than i can handel thank you very much," he snorted.
    This guy was just a new one to add to his: 'need-to-kick-his-ass-and-hate' list. Nothing new there really. He hated almost everyone in this god forsaken town.
    "You make sound like I care about some blonde. Geex, if I wnat to get any, I have plenty of girls to go too."
    Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Taran looked back at Jim with a bored expression, yawning briefly before pressing his foot against the ledge he was leaning against.

"Is that what you are going to call me? A crybaby? If you want to insult me, please do it right. Don't make it seem like you're desperate." he shrugged and put his hands in his pockets once more, walking forward. "Look, I'm getting tired, and I really need a nice night of sleep. Have fun with...whoever likes you. And the knights that probably take them from you."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:32 pm

He stared back at him unimpressed, but he did feel more irritated though. Just his usual luck, running into a guy who for some reason couldn't handle his own buisness. If he wasn't limping now or had a broken nose, yes apparnetly i was borken again, he wouldn't caught up with him smashed his face to the ground.
    "Perhaps not a crybaby, but defenetly a weakling," he snorted. "The one who seems desparte and wants attetnion here is you," he said before once again turning around to leave.
    However he froze when he saw a familiar group of men comming their wayand sigh tiredly. "Fuck. I should've kicked them harder..."
    Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Taran turned around and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, so you appear to have your way haulted by men. Angry men. Mobs are always interesting. Well, this is going to be fun." he sat down and crossed his legs, smiling at the piece of bread he had taken from his meeting with the blonde woman. "If you can still chew I'll give you a bit when the brawl is over. I could try and help but hey, I'm a weakling."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Jim just sent him a cold glare before smirking. "True. t you could still be of use," he said back to him when the men spotted him and made their way to him. Jim, however, calmly walked over to where Taran sat, trying to hide the fact he was limping and throw a small, yet heavy pouch on his lap.
    "Here's the money you asked for," he said before quikcly dashing off, the men now turning their attentin to the samller boy instead. They did not look pleased.

(you can do whatever you want with them ;D )
    Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 pm

(With the big guys? XD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 pm

(yuss xD i meant wirte whatever with them^^; )
    Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:51 pm

(very well.))

"Well, well, what do we have here?" one of the taller men talked with their arms crossed. "You made a friend, Jimby?"

Taran looked up with his eyes narrowed. "Jesus Christ, how horrifying."
    Cleaning his knees he frowned.

"What? Your predicament? You bet." the older man caught him by the collar and stared him in the eyes.

"No, this situation. It's not for much...but I think you should just hit me or something. Especially since the guards are staring at you this very instant." Taran said briefly with a calm expression, sighing. "That and because your breath smells really bad..."

The man looked over his shoulder and widened his eyes. "Hey, there is-"

Taran did not give him time to blink and drove a kick on the man's thighs, making him crouch in agony. Fixing his shirt he kicked his face. "I don't like being touched..."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:59 pm

((Taran is pretty cool~ just syang o3o))

When soem guards did see them, the gang decided it was best to just leave for now and dragged their beaten friend along with them.
    "Can't lie here, that was a surprise. Maybe you're not as weak as you look," Jim said amused, standing behind Taran as if he never left. "YOu can keep those rocks as thanks," he chuckled.
    Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:03 pm

((Ahahah, and he acts just like he doesn't care. xD))

Taran looked at the men running as he shrugged. "Well, now I know someone who'll be stealing my lunch from now on. I should have kicked him harder. I'm a nice guy, though..."
    Looking at the rocks he picked them up with a raised eyebrow. "If I were to break a window would you take the blame for me?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Jim chuckled while giving him a look that clearly said: 'Hell no'.
    "I wouldn't worry about those guys, they're too stupid anyway. Just don't let them get a hold of you," he sighend and sat down carefully on the ground, groaning silently in pain.
    Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:09 pm

"Oh, by the way, I did not get your name." he stared at Jim blankly before throwing a rock against a window and starting to walk with his hands on his pockets. "I'd advise you to run."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Before Jim could yell back at him, anohter voice was heard comming from the house. "JIM!! STOP BREAKING MY FUCKING WINDOWS!!"
    Jim cursed and stumbled back up on his feet, ingrning the pain as he started to run. "You better wacth you back from now on," he called over his shoulder as her ran past Taran.
    Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:24 pm

"I see. Well, I'll remember that. How long do you think you can run?" he raised his head and smiled softly as he shook his head. "As you said...looks can be deceiving. For once you were right, Jim."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:29 pm

"As long as I need too," he said back, slowing down when he wasn't ebing chased anymore. r at leats he hoped. He sent him a glare and decided to go back home before Ariel got worried. He didn't wnat her out looking for him.
    "For once? Ha, you have no idea," he mutterd.
    Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:31 pm

"I may have, I may not. We'll see." Taran shook his head before heading to Thumbelina's mansion with a slight smile on his lips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:39 pm