Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I can dream can I?[Tag Taran]

Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

I can dream can I?[Tag Taran] Empty I can dream can I?[Tag Taran]

Post  Esmeralda Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:47 pm

The young gypsy woman tared out the sea, inhaling deeply the fresh air and sighin conetntly. It's ben awhile since she just took her time and relaxed. Even she needs some rest form time to time.
    Closing her eyes when the wind gently blew in her face, she lifted up her arms as if she was about to take of into the sky. I wouldn't be so bad if she could fly. Now if she really was witch, like people liked to see her as, she would've taken off along time ago. Proving them right just to spite them.
    Taran
    Taran

Antal inlägg : 47
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

I can dream can I?[Tag Taran] Empty Re: I can dream can I?[Tag Taran]

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Taran was sitting in a platform leading to the water, throwing the rocks he had recently acquired into the water surface, sighing as he saw small waves of feedback course through the surface. Deep down he felt empty.
    Turning his head to the side he frowned and grown annoyed he could never be alone.

"Miss, I think you will fall to the water at this rate." he said bluntly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Esmeralda opened her eyes and stared down at the boy. "I'm a good swimmer I wouldn't worryabout that," she back blankly. She lowerd her arms andtitled her head, examining the younger boy closely.
    "Talk about looking depressed," she spoke up again, just as bluntly as he had. She took a seat beside him, huggin her knees close to her chest. "I guess you'd want some company."
    Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:02 pm

"Your guess would be incorrect, actually." Taran tilted his head to the side and leaned back to lie down and look at the sky with widened eyes. "It's sunny today. It hurts my eyes."

Shutting his eyes closed, Taran crossed his legs. "Do you always act so openly with strangers?"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:06 pm

"Yupp," she answeard brightly, not moving to get up. She was actually quite comfortable in this spot. SHe lcosed her eyes again and enjoyd the sun warming her skin.
    "Don't mind me then, just pretend I'm not here," she sighend contently.
    Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:12 pm

"Will do." Taran said bluntly, stretching out and sighing before trying to ignore her.

/fail post...)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:20 pm

As if forgetting what she just said, she opened her eyes and turne dher full attentin to him. "You must be new by the way, haven't seen you before," she started talking, placing her chin in her hand. "You're a traveler? You look too young to be, but hey age doesn't matter. Beides you look independet enough. What's it like outside the city? Are the other places likes one? You have any family? Oh, maybe you're an orphan! There's lots of those around here. But my friend Lina could help you out if you ever need help, but hey perhaps you already met her! What's your name? I forgot to ask. You may call me Esme if you like since Emseralda is too long and..."
    Yeah, she totally forgot what she said just a moment ago and kept on talking.

(xD)
    Taran
    Taran

Post  Taran Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 pm

"Uh...girl? Girl...Esmeralda? Gipsy?" Taran tried interrupting to answer what she wanted to know but aparently she did not mind. Sulking he looked forward frowning and sitting down groaning. He could never get any sort of rest, now could he?

"Ever heard of Queen Grimmhilde?" he asked out of the blue, looking forward and breathing faster.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Finally catching her attention, she stopped talking and thought for a second. "Uh... Nope, don't think so. Who's she? Some evil queen from a fairy tail? Sure sounds like one."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:55 pm