Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Odette
Phoebus
Marina
7 posters

Surrounded by everyone, except by you (Tag: Anyone)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Surrounded by everyone, except by you (Tag: Anyone) Empty Surrounded by everyone, except by you (Tag: Anyone)

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:02 am

Marina stopped wipping on her bed, and decided to do something. She put some clothes, including her ring, and went to the town. As she passed through the frontdoor she didn't even bother to see at John, or if he saw her leaving.

Marina walked alone into the streets, waving to some people she reconfnized, but all the way she was too pensative, still too mad to herself. She stopped by the tavern. That wasn't the most adequate place to her, but it was noisy and filled with many people, and it was all she needed on the moment.
    She sat by the bar and asked for a beer, she didn't care of what people would think. All she wanted was to drink and forget about her problems, forget about him while she drink eagerly the liquid.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Surrounded by everyone, except by you (Tag: Anyone) Empty Re: Surrounded by everyone, except by you (Tag: Anyone)

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:50 am

Phoebus walked into the Tavern with a little smile on his lips. He couldn't get Odette out of his mind, not even for a short moment. He said hello to some people that he knew, but he didn't see his any of his friends in there. What caught his eye was Marina- and he frowned slightly. Phoebus hated everyone in the Council, but he didn't hate her as much he did about the others.
    "Rough day?" He asked and nodded towards the beer once he had sat down beside her.
    Marina
    Marina

Surrounded by everyone, except by you (Tag: Anyone) Empty Re: Surrounded by everyone, except by you (Tag: Anyone)

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Marina had half of her glass drunk when she heard someone by her side. She took a look, and saw a knight, Phoebus if she was right.
    ''You have no idea, sir'' She said gloomily and took another sip. ''I don't want to offend you, sir, but I don't want to talk about my day, I... I just want to forget it for a while'' She with a small smile and drunk the rest of her beer. ''More'' She asked softly to the waitress.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:46 pm

(Ooc Awwh Phoebus :3 and I'm watching you Marina >.< XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:53 pm

"Oh wow.. Then I guess it had been a really rough day." Phoebus chuckled slightly as he also ordered a beer.
    "But okay- I'm good at not talking about bad stuff so.. Nice weather we have, don't you think?" He asked with a smile on his lips.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:22 pm

''The weather?'' Marina asked confused... ''No, I haven't seen it on my way to here, sir, but I think it's nice, isn't it?'' She said with a small laugh. Drinking with an empty stomach would probably make Marina up quickly, she took another sip and turned to Phoebus... ''Tell me, sir. Have you gotten that thief already? Important documents were stolen, sir, the council needed them'' She pointed softly, but not hiding her worry about the matter.

[Haha, Odette! Same coin, hmm?? XP]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:28 pm

(Ooc crrraap, course they had to be important v.v XDD)
    Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

Post  Sara Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Sara walk in and saw Marina. Sara sat down at a table. She know that if her father find out she would be dead.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Phoebus laughed slightly when she did, but cleared his throat when she mentioned a thief... Then maybe Odette was one..
    "Uhm, no - I'm sorry, we haven't found the one yet.. But what kind of important documents are we talking about?" He asked nicely. Maybe she wasn't supposed to talk about it, but maybe now when she didn't had such a good day- something would probably come out, something he could take advantage of...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Marina sighed, and drunk some more from the beer. Perfect, they didn't know who caught these papers, but she saw how Dymas got furious after the incident.
    ''I'm afraid I can't talk to you about it. These documents are stricly to the council, or the king and the queen.'' She said harshly, hoping the knight would cahnge the topic. Marina narrowed her eyes slightly when she saw Sara coming in. The devil's daughter is here
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:43 pm

"I see.. Well, I will do my best to get those documents back" He smiled warmly at her again before he started to drink from his beer. He followed her gaze across the room to the other girl- and rasied an eyebrow.
    "Isn't she the daugther of Dymas?.. I wonder what she's doing here.." He chuckled and glanced at Marina when he saw how she looked at her
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:53 pm

''Yes, she's his daughter'' She cooed lightly, the drink was already making some effect, and Marina was slightly tipsy. ''If I know her father well, she'd probably sneaked from home. That old man is a pain in the ass, pardon my speaking manners'' She giggled and turned to see the band playing. Perhaps Marina could have a little talk to Sara later.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:58 pm

"Heh.. I though all of the members in the Council liked each other" Phoebus laughed and glanced at the girl again.
    "Soo.. What's wrong with Dymas then?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:07 pm

''Dymas is a douchebag, that wants to destroy everything around him'' She snarled. Her arguing with John was also because of that old man, and now all she want was to vent her fury... ''He's the one behind the feud between the council and the royal family'' She said quietly while she drank another shot.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:14 pm

"Soo... It's Dymas we have to be worried about?! How about the rest of the memeber? How are they?" He asked so calmly he could. He wanted answers, but he didn't want to sound too eager about it.
    "Are the documents important for him personally?"
    Princess Anastasia
    Princess Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 10
    Ålder : 30

Post  Princess Anastasia Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Anastasia had worn her shawl as she had passed throughout the Kingdom and made her way toward the tavern, her hood had been pulled up to cover her face. It was only once she saw the familiar faces of Phoebus and Marina inside the tavern did she lower her cloak.

Heading straight for the bar, she requested a whiskey before perching on a stool next to the pair. "Please tell me we are not discussing council business," Anastasia frowned, that was the last thing she desired to talk about, especially in such a public place as the Tavern where anything may be overheard.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:25 pm

(Ooc CHESSIE!!!! *runs and tackle hugs* I'VE MISSED YOU!! <3333)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:26 pm

''I'm afraid you have to be worried even about myself'', she confessed quietly, ''Dymas and Dimitri are the big ones, but John does everything thay ask, like a little puppy'' She knew it was unfair with John, but she was still too angry to him and she wasn't measuring her words properly. ''I'm not suppose to talk about those documents to the commoners, even you, sir Phoebus'' She narrowed her eyes, and studied him. Why was he so worried about these documents?

As princess Anastasia walked the room, Marina's eyes widened, and she maid a bow to her, trying her best to keep her balance... ''Your grace''
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:27 pm

((Ooc: ooooh the princess herself in the shop? Jim has to make a move on her later Cool /SHOT/ ))
    Princess Anastasia
    Princess Anastasia

Post  Princess Anastasia Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:33 pm

(OH HAI THUR, I HAVE MISSED YOU TOOO XDD ~ <333)
    (And that made me giggle Jim xDDD)

Anastasia nodded politely but inwardly waved away Marina's reaction to her entrance, it was days like these she wished she was a commoner, coming into her local for a pint of ale or something of the sort. She briefly recognised Phoebus, but instantly, her eyes darted away from him so to avoid any confrontation.

"Marina," Anastasia instead aimed her conversation towards the other familiar face she recognised. "For now, simply refer to me as Anastasia." She didn't speak rudely, just with a matter of fact tone, she disliked being seperated from the people with her title.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Phoebus frowned a bit when Marina told him how everyone in the council was, and couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed when she couldn't tell him more.
    "I understand.. Thank you anyways" He smiled politely, and when he heard a familiar voice- he turned around to see who it was.
    "What are you doing here?" He whispered. "Don't you know how furious the King will be if he founds out?"

[Occ: Oh, no you wont- Jim >< Not her xDDD I'll make sure of that ]
    Princess Anastasia
    Princess Anastasia

Post  Princess Anastasia Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Anastasia shot a frustrated glare in Phoebus' direction when he addressed her. "You mean when you tell him, I suppose?" She frowned deeply. She hated the fact that her father had requested Phoebus to keep a personal eye on her and he reported back to him her every move.

"And, in response to your question, I am spending time with my people and having a well earned drink," She retorted before downing her shot of whiskey.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:37 pm

[Ooc: Phoebus, just beacuse you said that, I'll do just that just to spite you Cool ok i'll shut now sorry xD]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:40 pm

(Ooc I sense drraama on the horizon....and XDD niice Jimbo)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:43 pm

"You can spend time with your people, and have a drink somewhere else. This isn't a place for a -- princess." Phoebus said with a frown. And he didn't liked that she thought he would run to the King and tell him everything that she does.
    "You can get hurt if someone finds out. I mean- we have a councilmember right here" He said frustrating and pointed at Marina.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:28 am