Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Odette
Phoebus
Marina
7 posters

Surrounded by everyone, except by you (Tag: Anyone)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Surrounded by everyone, except by you (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Surrounded by everyone, except by you (Tag: Anyone)

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Marina nodded shyly at her request.
    ''As your wish, Anastacia'' Then she sat again, watching the knight and the princess talking. Anastasia was just being herself as usual, and Marina smiled a bit seing her.
    ''I think it's a wonderful idea, Anastasia. That way people will see your family with kinder eyes'' She said vaguely while she asked another drink. Marina was aware of Dymas' move to bring the royal family down before their people, and as closer the royal family gets back to the people, the better.
    Mulan
    Mulan

Antal inlägg : 80
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Surrounded by everyone, except by you (Tag: Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Surrounded by everyone, except by you (Tag: Anyone)

Post  Mulan Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:45 pm

SARA
    Sara kind of listion to them. "What are they talking about" thought Sara. She didn't know what to say
    Princess Anastasia
    Princess Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 10
    Ålder : 30

Post  Princess Anastasia Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:54 pm

"Who are you to tell me what is and isn't a place for me to drink?" Anastasia glared towards him before downing another double shot of whiskey in sheer fury at Phoebus' words.

"As for the council member, she is still one of my people and I respect all of my people equally unless they show me I should do otherwise, so far, Marina seems to be aiding our side so I urge you to show a little more respect," Anastasia frowned before drinking another shot of whiskey, her head beginning to spin a little from the alcohol she was downing so quickly.

"Thank you Marina," Anastasia responded kindly to her words and was pleased she at least seemed to understand, it helped cool off her fiery temper a little as she sipped more slowly her next glass of whiskey.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Phoebus sighed and took a deep breath when he tried to calm down a little.
    "I'm sorry Marina for my rudeness.. I'm starting to see that you've a good side even though you are in the Council.." Phoebus forced himself to smile before he turned to the princess again.
    "Okay, I wont tell anyone that you've been here if you stop drinking now.. Or atleast don't drink something this strong!" He said to her gently before he told the bartender to not give her any more whisky..
    Princess Anastasia
    Princess Anastasia

Post  Princess Anastasia Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:08 pm

"Tell him if you like, I am not sure I currently care," Anastasia responded with more slur to her words than she would've liked, it would be fairly impossible to sneak her past her father like this anyway. When Phoebus ordered the barman to give her no more, she simply requested he do otherwise and as she was the Princess, he gladly obliged. She supposed there were some benefits to the royal title as she downed another glass of whiskey.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:12 pm

''You offend me with your words, sir. But I'm used to it'' She smilled shyly. As a member of the council she was prepared for any kind of comments or looks. ''Bring me all the shots this lady would ask'' She said to the barman, giving a look 'I'm from the council, and I can threw you on a prison if I want', and drank her shot of whysky. ''You should listen to sir Phoebus, Anastasia. I'm sorry, but I had a bad day, and I think I have the right to drink as much I can.'' She said and took the last shot of drink left on her glass.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Phoebus smacked his forehead with his hand as the man gave her more to drink, and shook his head while he sighed.
    "Please, Princess. I'm just trying to do what's best for you.." He said and glanced at Marina when she spoke. "Yeah.. why don't we leave Marina here with her own thoughts- and we goes back to the castle?" He said with a wide smile
    Princess Anastasia
    Princess Anastasia

Post  Princess Anastasia Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Anastasia sighed, she was now too delerious to put up much of a fight and decided heading back to the castle would be best before she made a show of herself. Awkwardly, she shifted her cloak and stumbled from her stool. Trying to right herself from the alcohol, she leant inadvertently on Phoebus' arm for support. She instantly flinched away embarassed and lifted her hood back over her head. She daren't speak until they were out of the village for fear someone may hear her slur her words.

(Want to move to the castle grounds? xD)
    Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

Post  Sara Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Sara walk over to Marina "Can I talk to you Marina" asked Sara with a smile.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Phoebus was glad that she decided to leave, and helped her the best he could.
    "Goodbye, Miss Marina.. And good luck with your-- problems" Phoebus smiled at her before he walked out through the door with Anya next to him

[Occ: Yeah, sure ;D Where do you want us to post? In her bedroom? ;D thehe]
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:36 pm

(Ooc not jealous....)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Marina nodded softly seing the two leaving, gladly before princess Anastasia making any scene. Their popularity was going down sharply and a drunk princess would only speed it down. ''my problems'' She said under her breath, it was almost like the knight was mocking on her. She asked for another shot of whysky to the barman. She could drink at home, but being there only remembered her of him. Marina smirked when Sara came by her side
    ''Sure, miss Sara. How's your father?'' She asked with a bitter smile and drank from her glass.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:16 pm

"He is alright" said Sara as she sat down "How is your husband" asked Sara with a smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Of course her father was alright, like always. But marina didn't want to argue with her. She had to gain Sara's trust if she wanted to make her father suffer later.
    ''John isn't my husband. Not yet...'' She corrected softly. ''We had a argue this morning, and I haven't seen him since then'' She said quietly and drank slowly from her glass, looking to nowhere.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:56 am

Sara look at her "Hmm my father say you were" said Sara "Mmm I'm sure that you fine make up soon" said Sara.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:07 am

Marina smiled softly to Sara. They had almost the same age, but Marina felt so much older. Sara was almost innocent, and a bit naive thinking that everything would be okay. ''I hope so'' She said quietly, and then turned to her ''But I've come here to forget about my problems, miss Sara. Tell me about you. Distract me...'' Marina grinned softly, hoping the girl could be a distration for her.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:23 am

Sara look at her "Alright so who is working with my father for you" asked Sara
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:18 am

Marina chuckled softly... ''Oh no, miss Sara. I'm done talking about me, or my job.'' She said softly. Flashes of early in the morning disturbed her, John hugging her gently, his voice, his scent. Her smile faded, and she sighed looking for the rest of her drink into the glass... ''Tell me, miss Sara. Do you believe in true love?'' Marina asked silentily, looking into the girl's big green eyes.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Sara look at her "Yes I do Marina" said Sara as she look down "I think I have found my true love" said Sara. She know that they could never be.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:30 pm

''Really? And who is the luck one?'' Marina said quietly, but with a small smile on her face, glad that the topic changed from herself.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:29 am

"Well he is Sinbad" said Sara. She know how much her father hated her for dated him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:44 am

''Sinbad'' She mumbled to herself, this name sounded familiar to her, but she didn't remember from. ''Are you two dating, or planning to be engaged?'' Marina wanted to know, and drank another shot of her drink.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:57 am

"We dated a for about two years" said Sara with a smile and a bush on her face
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:14 am

''Really??'' Marina said with a grin, feeling like a teenager again... The drink went up into her mind, but she still could think logically, and she had a feeling the two weren't together anymore. ''You said you dated... But why you two aren't together??'' She said with a small pouth and leaned into the bar counter.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:28 am

"Well we were so diffent" said Sara with the blush still on her face. She didn't what Marina to know that her father broke them up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:39 am