Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tending to Jimbo

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Tending to Jimbo Empty Tending to Jimbo

Post  Odette Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Odette laughed at his next words as she helped him off of Honey, "I'll make sure to make a fire in the fireplace and bundle you in blankets." She said lightly as she guided him towards her home. Which was still as spotless as she had left it. She opened the door and helped him towards her bed before she turned back and grabbed her medical bag which she put on a table nearby before heading back out to unsaddle Honey and give her food and water. After doing that small chore she went back inside and washed her hands.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Tending to Jimbo Empty Re: Tending to Jimbo

Post  Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:43 am

He tried not to limp his way inside her house but found it was easier said than done. This must be one of the times he was the least lucky. If Flynn hadn't showed up when he did, Jim might not even be standing here right now.
    He hissed under his breath when he accidently moved in the wrong manner and carefully sat down close to the fireplace.
    Gently putting a bruised hand over his ribcage, he cursed quietly, hoping he hadn't broken anything again.

((omg sorry i'm so late DX))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:00 pm

(Ooc its totally fine hun :3)
    Odette studied Jim before she helped him onto his feet and helped him towards her bed. She gently laid him on the bed before she spoke, "Sorry but your shirts going to have to come off." She said quietly.
    (Ooc how many injuries does he have?)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:17 pm

He smirked playfully back at her, barley holding up his arms for her to take it off for him. "Go right ahead~"
    He would do it himself, but he might as well enjoy this. Besides, mpving that much hurt his arms.

(uh.... like...ALOT. o3o both form old and new injuries xP Since he never let his old wounds heal before getting into more fights xP So hi's body is covered with it...^^)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:34 pm

She rolled her eyes as a smirk formed on her lips, she proceeded to unbutton his shirt and winced. "What happened to you?" She asked with some horror as she saw the scars and bruises on him. His body was literally covered in them and she swallowed hard, resisting the urge to cry. She grabbed her medical bag and took out some ointment and bandages. She didn't say anything else as she gently rubbed the ointment on his chest and checked to see if any of his ribs were broken. After confirming that at least two of them were badly bruised, she bandaged them and then moved to study his arms, they were almost in the same bad condition. She winced again when she realized one of his shoulders was dislocated and had to pop it back into place.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:44 pm

He didn't say anything at her horrified expression, just gave her a half guilty smile and let her get to work.
    Why did she looked so surpriesd? Really, what she been expecting. It was obvious he got into fights a lot, he didn't even bother trying to deny it. He usually wins the fights so he's not ahsamed of it either. He never cared about about all the scars he'd get, however, seeing Odette almost starting to cry amde him regret it a little. What if Ariel where ever to see this?
    "Ouch! Careful," he whined. "...my shoulder's dislocated is it?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:53 pm

She mumbled an apology and then looked up at him, "This is going to hurt." She said quietly seconds before she popped his shoulder back into place. She bit her lip and then frowned,"Turn over." She instructed softly, knowing that the injuries might be just as bad on his back and bracing herself to deal with them.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:58 pm

He didn't let out a sound as she popped his shoulder back into place, his face, however, gave him away.
    Ihaling deep he did as he was told and turned over to lay on his stomach. He knew for a fact, his back looked worse than his front side... and here comes the guilt again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Odette froze when she saw all the scars on his back.....just like hers only his held more recent marks. She lightly trailed one hand over them, "He did this....didn't he?" She asked as her voice shook with compressed rage and sorrow. Without waiting for a reply she started applying the ointment on his back. She made sure to be gentle especially when she worked on a fresher scar.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:39 pm

His body tensed at her question, thouhg it sounded more like a statement. But he didn't answear.
    Of course he was responsible for the older wounds. That day the he left had been one of Jim's happiest days. But that didn't stop all the beating ups he got from the other people. Guess that's why he couldn't stop this behavior of his. Being used to this for so long, now it's almost like he needs it. Sick.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:05 pm

As she washed and tended his wounds she started to hum a tune her mother had used to sing to her. Without really thinking about it, she started to sing it, surprised she still remembered the words even after all this time.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:11 pm

He tried to relax when she treated his wounds. No matter how careful or gently she was it still hurt as hell. Closing his eyes he took a breath.
    When she started to sing on the soft tune he opened thme again and tried to glance back at at her over his shoulder, without hurting himself even more.
    "That's a beautiful song," he half wishperd, smiling softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:47 pm

She smiled sadly and kept washing his wounds before she spoke, "My mother used to sing me that song before...well before she died. She would sing it to me whenever I was scared...sometimes I would pretend to be scared just so she could sing it to me." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:12 pm

H keept his gaze forward this time, his expression empty of emotion.
    "I can barely remember a time whne me and my mother didn't fight," he said blankly. He knew it was mostly his fault, for not trying and never litsens to her. Maybe he felt too ashamed too try.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:36 pm

She looked down and dabbed at another injury, "I'm sure she still loves you Jim." She said quietly but sincerely. She bit her lip and started adding the ointment to the still open injury, "Sometimes its hard to show someone you love them.....no matter how much you do." She said softly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:43 pm

He flinched when the ointment was added and cursed quietly under his breath.
    "I wonder if she ever cared though," he mutterd. "Well, can't say i care anymore..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:46 pm

She frowned, "Why do you say that?" She asked quietly as she started to bandage his wound.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:50 pm

"Isn't it obvious?" he snorted. "The way i act, always getting back into figths and trouble, barely even suvining it for most of the times, only to get back and get yelled at and start yelling back. Only caring about myself..."
    He trailed of stard down at his brused hands, clenching them. "...what if I hurt them someday? Like he did..?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:05 pm

She leaned over and gently held his hand, "Don't say that Jim....you are not your father." She said firmly. She lightly smoothed some of his hair back and went back to tending his wounds.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:08 pm

"How do you know?" he mumbled, his body almost numb by now. "You don't really know me Odette..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:20 pm

She looked down at him and sighed, "You didn't attack me when we first met did you?" She pointed out and even though he had temper problems he was always quick to apologize. "Even when you yell, you always apologize and you were concerned about my reaction when you kissed me." She said with a little smile, that spoke volumes to her.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:24 pm

"...you haven't seen me angry yet," he stated. "When you will, wich I hope you won't, you woulldn't think like that anymore."
    He rubbed his temple with a heavy sigh. "Are you almost done? I think my legs are about to fall asleep."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 pm

She winced at his statement and then studied his back critically to make sure she gotten everything, "Yes, you can thrn over now, and I'll get you some blankets. Also how are your legs, do you need me to check on them?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:38 pm

"My legs are perfectly fine," he assured her, but when he moved to turn over he almost whimperd in pain. Though the expression on his face was more than enough evidence on how much pain he felt at the moment while doing so...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Odette tsked under her breath, "You're lying." She muttered before she leaned over to unbutton his pants, "Don't you dare go commando on me." She muttered as she took care of his pants. She was grateful there was another layer, even so it was going to be awkward. She studied his legs and started to wash his injuries carefully as she tried to be gentle.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:22 pm