Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo] Empty We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo]

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:54 am

Eric saddled Willow and rode town. Spirit was calling much attention these days, and he had to improve taming anyway. Now that Kida was pregnant, he wanted to make sure she would be save riding the animal, and for sure she needed to take some riding classes. He stopped by the river, closer to the place they first met, and where she had her first kiss.

He smirk to himself, and put his hood off as he walked closer to where he saw her for the first time. He looked around and his smirk got wider, there wouldn't have a more perfect place to start his new life with her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo] Empty Re: We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo]

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:05 am

(( i don't know why but...the title... so muhc feels :'3))

Jim lead he hourse through the forest, for once having his hood down. To think that he actually felt...happy now, even while still having to hide his face. But he was starting to have more control over himself, and think more before he acts. He still had plenty of jobs,a dn soon enough he and Ariel would be able to leave this town and live their own life. away from his damn 'family.'
    Frreezing once he reached the river, he quickly turned around, using his hourse to hide behind and tired to leave before his cousin noticed him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo] Empty Re: We're the same after all [Tag: Jimbo]

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:15 am

[Dawwww... I was inspired! XD I'm glad you liked!]

While he was deciding the best place to have his room, Eric heard a noise behind him. He turned his face worried, it could be anyone, a guard, or some stupid peasant that could recognize him, or like last time, when a angry father wanted to make him pay for seducing his daugher. But when he recognized who was, he smirked and turned his gaze to the river again. ''I thought you were in jail...'', he said with a small smirk.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:20 am

(of course, me loves it 8'D)

Jim groaned to himself and let his hourse wlak around freely. Just my fucking luck...
    "I was," he said back, hands inside his pockets and watched him closely. Yes, he still hated his cousin for what he's done... but... the need to for revenge had somehow died down by now...and his promsie to Ariel to stay out of any sort of trouble held him back as well. she seemed to be over it, so why should he be?
    He titled his head a little. Eric seemed... different somehow. Like, content, like himself.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:27 am

Eric turned his head back, seeing his cousin studying him from far. ''This is a nice place to build a cabin, don't you think?'', he said calmly. His cocky-self was 'sleeping' at the moment. As much he wanted to tease Jim about Ariel, and all the jazz, he wanted more to be quiet, and for once have a civilized talk with the boy.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:34 am

Jim rased an brow at his cousin and let his gaze wander around the place. "I guess, if you like uninvited visitours," he mumbled. He didn't mean to tease or be rude, but he knew all kinds of people liked to end up here at the river.
    "...i guess we're more alike than we thought," he said then, staring out at the river with a small smile.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:39 am

''Like you for instance?'', he chuckled and shook his head slightly as he watched the river. ''This is the place I first met her'', he said with a small smile and turned his gaze up to Jim. ''I guess you're right, except for the fact I didn't kill people, and you didn't rape girls'', he shrugged and sighed.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:44 am

He rolled his eyes, but didn't let that get to him. Nothing but the truth after all. "Yupp, mkae sus more alike our dear parents as well though," he mutterd. "...have they botherd you lately?" he asked carefully and looked bacl at eric, somewhat concerned. "You look a little to happy, in the good way I mean."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:49 am

Eric looked down, and smirked bitterly to himself... He couldn't deny he was going on the same path as Joseph was, and to his good lucky he was able to wake up before he got lost. ''Nope... I haven't seen them since I finished my job for Joseph... How about you? Did they get you since you escaped?'', he asked blankly, turning his gaze back to him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:54 am

Jim looked a little uncertain at that. "No... surprsingly they didn't," he mumbled and rubbed his neck. "My old man hans't come after me ever since... well,thye've left em alone," he said instead with a shrug, knowing that brinning up Ariel right now wouldn't be the best if he wnated to stay civil with his cousin.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:02 am

''Lucky us, I guess'', he said with a small smirk and turned back, looking at Jim with uncertain eyes. He didn't believe himself what he was about to do, but right now, he felt it was the right thing to do. ''Hey, man... I'm sorry about Ariel. I did that to screw up with your mind, and I would keep doing that, but now I learned it isn't worth anymore'', he said quietly and walked next to a tree, leaning his back onto.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:07 am

As soon as the redhead's name was mentioned the teen tensed. he stared hard at the river ifront of him, before letting himself relax with a heavy sigh. "I guessed that much," he mutterd and looked behind him to watch his cousin. "At first i was planning on hurting Cindy, but i relaised it wans't worth it either. Epseically sicne I like her enough as well," he smirked. "Guess we both learned to sue our brains and move on."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:11 am

Eric widened his eyes slightly, as the boy mentioned hurting Cinderella. ''It wouldn't be the brightest idea hurting her. You not only would get me, but also the royals, and you would be very stuping on buying a fight with those kind of people'', he said calmly and and arched an brow to himbefore he turned his gaze back to the river.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:19 am

Jim couldn't help but laugh at this. "Relax, thta was a lign while ago. I wouldn't hurt my friend," he assured him. "She helped me after all, not gonna rpay her her buy hurting her... Althoguh, i won't forgive for what you did to ariel," he said more serious. "But I still won't seek otu revnge. I'm willing to let that go."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:23 am

''Good... I was planning on hurt you dad, but I don't give a damn about them anymore... Even after all Joseph did to me... He killed my mother, like he did to yours, I believe'', he said quietly, giving the boy a weak smile.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:51 am

Jim was about to say that eric was free to hurt Micheal and that he wouldn't give a crap either way, but the words got stukc in his trhout at his cousins last words.
    His eyes saddned and looked down at the ground again. "I see..." he mumbled, fist tighteing inside his pocket. "Not that surpriesd really..." he laughed weakly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:58 am

Eric laughed along Jim, with the same emotion. ''I should have being smarter that time, and didn't want to make that shit of man proud of me'', he shook his head and looked down as he bent his knees up and looked at Willow. He smiled softly remembering of Kida... ''Do you think they left us for good? Or are they still coming after us?'', he asked quietly, looking up to Jim.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:03 am

"I'm trying not to hope to much... but perhaps they've got to busy with other problems," he chuckled. "So i have no idea..."
    Althoguh he did keep hoping they've killed eahc other or something, sicne only they are capable of doing that.
    Seeing the soft smile on Eric's face, he smiled knowingly athim. "So, who's the girl?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:12 am

''I wishe they got busy with thair problems for a long, long time'', he mumbled looking back at the river and smiled boyish at Jim's question. ''She's a con artist, and shoved me into the river right over there'', he chuckled, motioning his head to the river bank.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:16 am

"I'm sure if i wnat to congratulate you or wran her," he couldn't but laugh a little. "Well either way, judging by thta look on your face i say that it would be to late anyway," he shrugg. "...hope you get the life you want..."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:22 am

''You could do both'', Eric laughed and then nodded at Jim, ''Thank you, kid... How about you? How are things with Ariel?'', he asked with a small smile. He should apologize to Ariel, for what he had done to her. His cocky side was screaming he was being a coward for even thinking about that, but there was another side that knew it was the right thing to do if he wanted to move on.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:27 am

Jim really tried to hold back that murderous glare and took a deep breath.he hans't snapped at all for the past weeks, and he was plannign on keeping it that way. "She's doing better..."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:31 am

Eric noticed the look Jim gave him, and chuckled to himself... ''Kid, I know I deserve to be punched for what I did to her, I also know I...I need to ask her forgiviness.'', he said quietly and puched himself from the tree.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:35 am

So much fro trying hold my anger back,Jim sighend looked away again, rubbing his head. "Yeah you should, but you'll ahve to do that with me in the room... I think you udnerstand why..." he mumbled. He was being overprotective he knew... but still...
    "...i'm sure she'll forgive you though, so I will as well."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:41 am

''I do...'', Eric nodded and looked at him, ''And I know she'll forgive me... She gave me a chance to do that before, I didn't take it... But now... Now, things have changed'', he shrugged lightly and looked around, ''I'm also starting a family'', he said quietly, holding a smile as he thought about the child Kida was carrying. It was happened to fast, but he was happy, because it happened into the right time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content