Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Training

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Training Empty Training

Post  Marina Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:05 am

For the first time, Marina wasn't so mad for John being out for an assignment, this time she could do something she wanted for a while. For the last few days, she felt insecure everytime she was out at the streets, and asked him to teach her some moves. He always said no, afraid that she could get hurt during the training, and as much she tried to convince him, he always said no.

Without his control, she could do many things, and she started to look for the person that could teach her whatever she needed to keep herself safe from any manic at the streets. Marina found the girl at the study room, and walked in with a soft smile... ''Hello, Belle...''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Training Empty Re: Training

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:11 am

With her nose stuck in a book, Belle tried to ignore the voice she heard interrupting her reading. She sighed, poking her head up a bit to look over the top of the book towards Marina, her eyes bored already. "What?" She asked, arching a brow.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:18 am

Marina ignored the look Belle gave her, she continued smiling softly, and said... ''I don't know if John told you, but he's going to be out for an assignment for a couple of days, and it's going to be just the two of us in the house...'' She sighed, not knowing of how the girl would react next... ''and I was hoping you could help me with something while he's out...''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:32 am

Belle, giving up on her hope for the woman to vanish, sighed heavily and set her book down. She crossed her legs and arms and tilted her head to the side. "If you're wanting me to help you snoop, I should stab you in the foot for even thinking i'd consider it," She pointed out with a dry laugh. "But, I'm pretty sure you're at least a bit smarter than that...So, what do you want me to help with?"

(XD Marina is the only person so far that makes Belle act like a bitch. I like it. x3)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:45 am

Marina took a deep breath, showing she wasn't pleased with her petulance, but she kept her smile and her soft voice, she was better than that and she wouldn't low at that level.
    ''I was hoping you could help me training with a blade, so I could defend myself in case that manic attacks me again...''

OOC: I like it too... XD
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:55 am

Belle scowled slightly. In case that maniac attacks me again. Right. Marina had come out of her attack unscathed, if not just shaken up. Belle was left for dead. Belle clenched her jaw and looked away for a moment, calming herself down.

"Well...I suppose I could train you at least with daggers..." She said quietly, silently liking the idea of accidentally getting a swing in at the woman.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:07 am

''Wonderful.'' Marina clasped her hands over her chest, deep down she knew Belle would help her with that. ''So, when do we start?'' She asked a little excited. Not that Belle was the best company, but finally she could learn some moves to keep her safe...
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:11 am

Belle shrugged her shoulders and stood up, cracking her knuckles. "I've got some time. We can go to my cabin, and I'll show you what I know," Belle offered, forcing herself to smile at least a bit. She knew she had to lighten up on the girl or John would have her head. Besides, it was hypocritical for her to chastise John for how he treated Flynn when she herself treated Marina poorly.

"Come along, rich girl," She cooed as she walked around Marina and out towards the back entrance that had a path to her house.

(Post at her cabin, alright?)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:17 am

Her smile grew when she saw the brunette smiling at her, it was the first time that it happened if Marina wasn't mistaken...

''I just have to do a little thing first.'' She said softly, and looked for Amelia, who she explained what it must have done at the house, and where she was going. She wore her cloak, and met Belle at the front down.
    ''Shall we?''

OOC: Okay! ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:10 am