Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina) Empty Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina)

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:39 am

Belle went inside of the cabin first, blushing slightly as she hurried and grabbed one of Flynn's shirts and tossing it into her bedroom. She rubbed her arm and looked to Marina, hoping she hadn't noticed the shirt in the first place. She knew that Marina was okay with Flynn, but that didn't mean she wanted her future sister in law to see clothing scattered randomly on the floor.

She cleared her throat and guided the girl to the bookcase that led to the armory of a basement they had. She jogged downstairs once the shelf moved and went over to her glass case of daggers. "So...if you're only wanting to learn close range, I'll teach you with...these!" She said excitedly as she pulled out two shining daggers, small enough to be concealed at the hip, but big enough to show themselves as threats. "Here, catch," She said absently as she lightly tossed one of them to the girl, forgetting she wasn't talking to her brother or Flynn. "Agh!" She gasped, diving and catching the blade before it made it's way into the girls leg. "Heh...sorry..." Belle said with a sheepish smile. She got up and dusted herself off before handing the blade to the girl. "Okay...so, outback there are a few dummies. I'll teach you on those," She nodded before going out of a backdoor and up a small set of stairs. She pushed open the hooded latch that led to the outside. In truth, the armory had once been just a weather shelter.

"If someone is coming up behind you with a weapon - like how the man did you - you would want to make sure -- above anything else -- to keep your hands free. Always keep your dagger on you hip -- it's easier to grab quickly if its there instead of on your leg or in your boot," she explained. "If he were to grab you from behind, your best course of action would be to stab him in the side by swinging your arm around, like this," She said as she stood with her back to a dummy, grabbed her dagger, and plunged the blade into its side. "If he lets you go at that point, but doesn't back off, you could spin on your heels and slash his face. It may make him more angry, but it leaves a very easy to spot wound when it comes time to find the bastard should he get away. This can also be done with your nails, but the dagger is better," She said, then demonstrated on the dummy once more.

"From there, you can..." She paused, finding she could show most of her moves on the dummy. "Huh..." She rubbed the back of her neck and tapped a finger to her lips. "I need Flynn..." She mumbled to herself. John would have no part in this, she knew that much. And besides that, he wasn't available. "Marina..." She said as she turned and looked at the girl. "Why don't we continue when I have Flynn's assistance?" She questioned. "I can show you better on him, since he's more of a threat than a rag doll on a stick," She laughed a bit.

(I'll get Flynn. XD)
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina) Empty Re: Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina)

Post  Marina Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:14 am

Marina followed Belle inside the cabin, feeling more comfortable at the place, so much different from any place she had lived. She took off her cloak and put it into hanger next to the door. Taking a look around the room, she saw Belle opening the secret lair, and she followed her downstairs.

Being into the place still gave her shivers, but she focused on Belle's exciment, and all the weapons around her turned blurred. She watched as Belle showed the two daggers, and nodded. The next moment, when Belle tossed the dagger got her out off guard. She wasn't good at things thrown towards her, and she let a little scream out as she pulled to the side, which was a bad idea. If wasn't for Belle, the blade would made a damage into her leg, something that would be hard to explain to John. ''Thanks'', she said when Belle handed her the blade, safely this time, and smiled shyly to her as well. It was new this kind of relation with Belle, she was lighter with her now. She nodded as she said about going outside, and she followed the other.

She watched her closely as Belle explained the required moves if the man were to attack her from behind. She wasn't comfort with the idea of hurting people, but it was to keep her harmless, and she was going to hurt somebody, and not killing as she reminded to herself several times. She kept quiet during all the time, and made a few questions at the end, like where to hurt him that wouldn't made a big damage later. On the whole, she got it, and started thinking of how adapting the dresses to keep the dagger hid from people.

When Belle brought Flynn at the talk, Marina smirked slightly and nodded at her question, amazed for hearing the girl laughing. ''How's that... You go to Flynn, while I wait inside the house?'' She proposed. If John heard she let Belle alone in the woods, he would probably get angry at her, but Belle was armed now, and she suspected she was out into the woods far beyond John'd imagine.

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:31 am

"No need to." Flynn says, leaning against the wall on the last step. He wanted to make sure both her and Marina got to her cabin safetly, having to see them halfway on their way to Belle's cabin. He walks over to Marina, bowning slightly. "Good day, Marina. Nice seeing you again." Flynn greets before walking over to Belle. He gets near Belle, his back facing Marina and he whispers to her, "I'm only helping if you promise me you won't accidently hit Marina.." He raises an eyebrow at Belle, knowing her fully well she had other intentions.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 am

Belle jumped slightly as she heard a familiar voice. She sighed. She should have known he would have been watching over them. As he approached her, she blinked, her eyes wide and innocent. "I don't know what you're talking about," She said quietly in a doe-eyed voice. She then sighed and poked out her bottom lip. "You're no fun..." She complained gently before cracking her pout and smiling. She hooked a finger under his chin and used the leverage to pull his lips over to hers. She kissed him once lingeringly and smiled against his lips before pulling away.

"Alright, Marina. Here's where we left off," She said, then without warning, she swiftly swung her leg around, knocking Flynn's legs out from under him so that he fell onto his back. She then placed her foot on his chest to hold him there and smirked. "Always try to get them off their feet," she said simply. "But, never think you have the upper hand at this point. When they are near your legs, they have the advance to take you down with them," She said, then nodded to Flynn, telling him to demonstrate how easily she could get pulled down if she thought she had the upper hand.

(In order to make sure Marina see's the entire demonstration, we should do the order as this: Belle -> Flynn -> Marina. So, Flynn next, then Marina. x3 His intro was a freebee? xDD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:14 am

(( Finnnee XDD ))

As soon as he hits the ground, he made a slight 'unf' sound out of suprised. Only she could only use that trick on him. His hands go behind his head, almost enjoying the view. He pouts slightly at Belle, telling her that he enjoyed being under her before grinning widely. He swipes his one hand on Belle's ankles, hitting them hard enough for them to react but not hurt Belle. He quickly sat up when she fell down, catching her in his arms.

(( Flirtatious Flynn is the Flynn today. XDD ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Marina got startled and put her free hand on her chest as she heard a familiar voice behind her. ''Good morning, Flynn'' She said softly when the man greeted her. Marina looked the two for a moment, and turned her face to the side to give them some privacy.

She watched closely what Belle did, and listened as well. She wasn't one of diverting, but she imagined how cute would be John's face if she tried this move on him. She shook her head slightly in time to see Flynn fighting back. She pursed her lips, seeing how familiar was this situation... ''What if the man pulled me on the ground, and instead of ending in his lap I'm under him?'' She asked quietly.

OOC: Haha, Marina is officially the third wheel... XD
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:38 pm

(xD Poor Marina.

...OHYES. Give Flynn the opportunity to be over Belle while he's in a flirty mood. Ohshit. You know what? If Belle has to demonstrate how to get out of the position she was in when she was attacked, Flynn might get kicked in the face. XD)

Belle blinked, looking at Flynn as he caught her. "Well...that's one way of doing it...though, I doubt most aggressors will be as kind as that," she laughed a bit before kissing his cheek.

As she heard Marina's question, she thought for a moment. "That's how I got caught in the woods," She sighed. "I'll demonstrate what I should have done," She said with a small breath as if to calm her nerves. She climbed off of Flynn's lap and pulled him over her. Her eyes showed how focused she was having to be to keep her mind from slipping from her. She hadn't had an "episode" -- as John had once called them -- for weeks. But, this was pushing her mental limits, considering she was having to remember how the man was above her.

She guided Flynn's legs to her hips, then squeezed her arms in the small space between his leg and hers so that her arms were pinned to her sides. She took a shaky breath and closed her eyes for a moment before letting the breath out and looking up to Flynn. "Marina, what's the biggest mistake I made in letting him get me in this position?" She questioned, squirming her useless arms that were pinned down to give the girl a hint.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:03 pm

(( Nooo... You just killed it now XDD ))

Flynn looked at Belle with a cautious brow as she sets him up the way her attacker had her down. He almost wanted to pounce right off, having to not want Belle to remember the attack ever, but he knew it needed to be nessary to learn. Instead, he stays silent, looking at Belle with his soft brown eyes, reminding her this was Flynn and not the attacker.

(( He's not gonna get kick XD He's better than that. ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:20 pm

She could had drunk that night, but seeing Belle positioning like she was caught into the woods left no doubt it was the same attacker. Marina took a deep breath, she was lucky for Odette showing that night, or else she could ended like Belle or worse.
    She got tensed at the thought, and tighneted the grip at the dagger on her right hand. She focused on her breathing to keep calm again while she watched the two, and almost didn't get Belle's question.

''Hmmm...'' Marina studied them, and remembered one of the first things she told her at the beggining of the training... ''You let him immobilize your arms...'' She said firmly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:09 am

Belle looked to Flynn and nodded slightly, making he knew she was all right. She gave him a small smile before looking to Marina and nodding. "Exactly. With my hands and legs pinned, I'm useless. So, you never let that happen. Ever," She said, shaking her head.

She got her hands free and sat up, kissing Flynn gently in thanks for doing that demonstration. She sighed and looked to Marina once more. "In recap, stay on your feet if you can, and keep your arms out of his grasp. It could save your life," She said softly. "Now. When you are in the stage of having to fight, you want to aim for places that will make him either pass out, or run off. Don't ever kill them unless given substantial reason. You of all people should know the Council doesn't stand up well with murder," she shook her head.

"Stab in the legs and arms. Avoid the throat, stomach, and chest, seeing as all of those can either cause instant death or internal bleeding. Just get him unconscious," She stressed. As far as stabbing areas go, I'll show you a few of my favorites," She said as she stood up and tugged Flynn with her. She took her blade and pressed it to his wrist. "Of course, a lot of veins are here. Good for making him back off. On the legs, go for the back of the knee or the thigh," She said as she touched her blade to those areas.

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:39 am

Flynn smiles back and stands up with her as she demostrates of defending. "You have a very... violent way of defending." It fit, seeing how Belle is an assasin. She'd probably been taught all her life to stab rather than hit vital pressure points that work just as effectively. When the bandits taught Flynn how to fight back, they had similar methods as Belle did, but less clean cut. When Flynn started to become a theif then a spy, he taught himself how to injure others without having any trace of a weapon.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:54 am

If only I knew this early... She shook her head, it wasn't time for regreting the past. It was in the past, and nothing can change that. She smiled a little, pleased for answering right.

She paid double attention about figthing. She wasn't going to kill anyone, she was going to defend herself, and remarked in her head all the areas she could harm the sgreessor that won't make much damage... ''And also the face, so you know when you meet the bastard'' She said with a small smirk.

Marina came closer to the couple, and followed with her eyes all the areas she could hit... ''What about the shoulders?'' She asked feeling awkard as she remembered both os her father's shoulders were stabbed.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:21 am

Belle looked to Flynn and smirked, rolling her eyes. "You should know by now I'm no clean cut girl," she pointed out with a small laugh. "You're trained to sneak. I'm trained to take down," she said simply.

She then looked to Marina at her question. "Well, the shoulders are tricky. If you get the blade in the right spot, you can actually dislocate the shoulder from the arm -- quite painful. However, if done correctly, you can also use the attack to the shoulders as a way to hit nerves that can render the arms virtually useless," she said with a nod. "I'm no doctor, so I can't explain exactly how it works, but I do know that the effects last for a while and eventually heal back over time," she nodded. "Though, if in a fight, it can be the most valuable attack you have."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:50 am

"True." Flynn smirks. He looks back at Marina before looking at Belle as she explains the shoulder.
    "To be specific, it's right here." Flynn says, lifting Belle's arm and pressing onto the area in the middle of her shoulder. Flynn sees she flinches back and he gives her an apologetic look. "If your attacker ever swings at you, block and punch him dead in the shoulder. Makes a hell of a difference." Flynn tells Marina before retorting back that this is Belle's class. "Just if you don't have a knife out that is. I learned that when I was younger and a group of men tried to jump me."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:00 pm

The word painful hit her. She was told her faather didn't have a fast death, and as Belle explained she tried to keep calm and to focus only on the present, not in old memories.

She looked at Flynn when he showed the area she could use to take advantage over the attacker. She liked it, it was a clean harm she could inflict and she tried to memorize it perfectly. ''Why, thank you for showing it, Mr Rider'' She said with a small smile.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Belle nodded to Flynns words and then ran her hands back through her hair. "Well...I think its only fair that Flynn teach you weaponless defense. I'm only good with something to stab with," she smiled sheepishly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:23 am

Flynn chuckles before shaking his head. "Nah, you're good at defending yourself by fighting. You just don't know it yet. Lemme show you for a demonstration purposes for Marina." Flynn says, ushing Marina to move a bit away. He walks back over to Belle, keeping distance between them. He moves his body into a sparring stance. "Come at me, and pretend that you're stabbing me but use your fist instead." Flynn explains, giving her a slight smirk.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:58 am

Marina walked back as Flynn wanted, and kept her eyes on them. Suddenly she felt really tired, like she had to work all day long, and still had to stay up all night. Maybe it was just stress, so she blinked a few times towards the ground before looking up to them again, paying attention at Flynn's demonstration.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:46 am

Belle nodded slightly, her feet sliding out so that she was in a low fighting stance -- the typical low, assassin formation used when yielding daggers and aiming to get someone off their feet when attacked. She smirked slightly at Flynn before kicking herself up into the air. She front flipped herself over his head and aimed a punch for the back of his right shoulder.

(She's a ninja. Did i forget to mention that? 8'D
    XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:59 am

(( Nice... XD ))

Flynn watches Belle, almost impressed but somehow he knew she had that skill. He turns around swiftly and grabs Belle's wrist with ease. "Now, don't go easy on me." He says before whipping her back to her original spot. He smirks back at Belle.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:14 am

Marina looked impressed to Belle when the woman lift herself into the air. She looked to Flynn, seeing him turning around easily. She thought when somebody flies towards her, she could just turn to the side, and if the agressor still stands up she could swing her leg into his and leaves him towards the floor. Thinking of this was simple and easy, in action her thoughts could be a mess.

[Awesome! x3]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:38 am

Belle smirked slightly before sinking back down low to the ground. "Fine. I just hope I don't mess up that pretty face of your's," she said smugly before sprinting at him and kicking her leg out to knock him flat. She flipped over and on her hand -- which was pressed on his chest. She now stood in a hand-stand, on his chest. She laughed a bit at herself. "Sorry...I forget I'm supposed to act like a normal person," She sighed. She fell onto her feet and pulled him back up to his feet.

"Here...let's teach her how to handle getting pinned." She ran to him, grabbed his arm and pulled her around him to have her back to her chest. She pinned his arm behind her back.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:47 pm

"Now, you're just being unfair darling." Flynn says, his expression bored. His strength overtakes her and he spins Belle easily around. He pulls her into a pin, where her back is on his chest. He grabs both of her wrist and use strength to keep them pinned to her body. Although, his grip isn't harsh as an attackers would be. Flynn grins at Belle before kissing her on the cheek playfully.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Marina almost left the two alone, she was smirking softly seeing the chemistry between the two. If only John could see it, he would change his mind and blessed them.
    She giggled a little to herself as Flynn kissed Belle's cheek, but then she got quiet again, waiting to learn how to get out from being pinned.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Belle smirked a bit. "Easiest way out of this one?" Belle started before jerking her leg back between his legs. She hit him perfectly in the groin with just enough power to knock him down. "Women always have that advantage over men," Belle laughed as she looked down to Flynn. "I'll make that one up to you later," she whispered with a wink.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:47 pm