Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Sinbad

Gäst

Sinbad  Empty Sinbad

Post  Gäst Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:29 pm

NAME- Sinbad

OCCUPATION- Thief

AGE- 22

BIO- Though he doesn't talk about it, Sinbad was born an orphan and lived on the street most of his life. From this, he learned how to steal to survive, this stealing stuck and he continued it throughout most of his life. He was best friends with a boy named Proteus who despite being a first class boy took kindly to Sinbad, the two became best friends until people became suspcious of SInbad's background. Sinbad disappeared without a word to Proteus and wandered through different parts of town. The rest of his story is mainly meant for him and him alone.

STRENGTHS- Sinbad is a natural born sword-figher and very good at getting in and out of places at the right times. He is also very very persuasive.

Weaknesses: Weakneseses? Do women count? Darn, i guess it would be his attitude can often lead him into trouble.

PERSONALITY AND WHEREABOUTS-Sinbad is a cocky, overconfident guy who lives to steal. He is a smooth talker, especially around the ladies but he actually really doesn't like women at all, which will be left to explore why. He may not act like it but he has a big heart and cares about kids, which is why he never actually hurts them. Tough, rugged and quick witted, Sinbad is aslo considered sarcastic but he is always willing to do his job. His current whereabouts are unknown but he has been seen a lot.

Family/Relations:
    No family is known but i am willing to work with anything

Parents-unknown, he doesn't care who they are since they abandoned him.

Giselle: Only met her once since she caught him in the act trying to steal a ring. However, he convinced her to let him go. She agreed and Sinbad just assumed that she thought he was sexy so he didn't argue. Other than that, he hasn't met anyone.

Spike-Sinbad's faithful pet dog. He was found by Sinbad as a puppy roaming around in the alleyway. Seeing that the pup was as lonely as he was, Sinbad raised and called him his first real friend. The dog remained loyal to his "master" and often helped the boy/man get out of some tough situation. Spike, is Sinbad's main best friend.

Proteus-Like Spike, Proteus was Sinbad's first real friend. Despite the two's different classes. Proteus saved Sinbad from getting picked on by some upper class bullies and even though Sinbad didn't trust him at first. The two became friends, that was until a few years later when the talk of him having a bad influence on Proteus started to irritate him, even if proteus didn't care. He disappeared without a word to his friend and the two haven't seen each other since they were kids.

Clopin: One of SInbad's friends, the two are always being snarky to one another but they get along better than they think they would.

Marina: Sinbad has pretty much been paid by Marina to keep his mouth shut. He keeps her dark secrets safe away, for a price, but he does consider her a good person if not a valuable ally.

Flynn Rider: Respect him as any man would, though he often gets annoyed if they are on the same "job"

Herc: Not gunna lie, these two often buttheads for fun and for seriousness. Sinbad doesn't have a big hatred for herc, but loves to make him angry.

Last edited by Sinbad on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Gäst

Sinbad  Empty Re: Sinbad

Post  Gäst Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:36 am

updated a bit history about his past
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 am

updated friends/relationships
    Hercules
    Hercules

Antal inlägg : 102
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Post  Hercules Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:54 am

Yes we do but heads every now and then...XDD All in good fun though *cough*
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:07 am

your just mad because your sister finds me attractive
    Hercules
    Hercules

Post  Hercules Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:25 am

Yeah she doesn't have great taste apparently
    Me:....o-e Herc....put a lid on it!
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:47 am

Sinbad: Your just jealous that you don't look as good as i do.

Me: Sinbad, shut it
    Hercules
    Hercules

Post  Hercules Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:01 am

Hercules:....You're right....after all you have embraced your inner girl right Sinthea?
    Me: Oh boy...
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:01 am

Sinbad... Perhaps you'd very useful to Marina into the future... And later that you could be her ally. XD
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:05 am

Sounds good to me.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:16 pm

updated to include Spike in relations not sure if i should be making a seperate thing for pet but well yeah

also, sinbad is probably not going to end up with Giselle so love interests are encouraged.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Ohhh who is Giselle gonna be with then? And if I wasn't still debating about Odette and her love life, I would have her be an interest <<>>
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:29 pm

not sure yet, but she does find sinbad attractive. She might end up with Proteus, since i know her player i would have to discuss it with her.

but i would explore ideas with anyone
    Megara
    Megara

Antal inlägg : 182
    Ålder : 30

Post  Megara Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:52 am

OOH, Sin! Idea!! You know how you and Herc have kinda of a love hate thing? What if Meg is Sin's little sister and with Herc and Meg kinda liking on each other, Sin could be the protective older brother.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:10 am

OH NOOOO!!!!!! O-O.....I think Herc would have a heart attack tbh XDD
    Giselle
    Giselle

Antal inlägg : 51

Post  Giselle Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:22 am

Megara wrote:OOH, Sin! Idea!! You know how you and Herc have kinda of a love hate thing? What if Meg is Sin's little sister and with Herc and Meg kinda liking on each other, Sin could be the protective older brother.

Megara,....can i call you the goddess of awesome? because that sounds amazing! i would love for SInbad to have a sibling. considering he doesn't exactly remember them, since his parents left him in an orphange. I think it would be interesting
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:27 am

Giselle wrote:
    Megara wrote:OOH, Sin! Idea!! You know how you and Herc have kinda of a love hate thing? What if Meg is Sin's little sister and with Herc and Meg kinda liking on each other, Sin could be the protective older brother.

Megara,....can i call you the goddess of awesome? because that sounds amazing! i would love for SInbad to have a sibling. considering he doesn't exactly remember them, since his parents left him in an orphange. I think it would be interesting

YAY!!! Siblings! But I wonder how they will find out they are?

@herc: You will just have to deal. I always wanted a big brother.
    Giselle
    Giselle

Antal inlägg : 51

Post  Giselle Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:29 am

Now that is the big question....i guess we will have to figure that out.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:32 am

Herc: *pouts*
    hmm mayybe it could be like Herc and Giselle, talking until they figure it out Wink
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:35 am

Yeah. Just like Herc and Giselle. Talk and find out or maybe he tries to steal something from her and she stops him some how and realizes he looks like her father.
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:37 am

Megara wrote:Yeah. Just like Herc and Giselle. Talk and find out or maybe he tries to steal something from her and she stops him some how and realizes he looks like her father.

that works for me! i like the stealing idea better.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:39 am

Sinbad wrote:
    Megara wrote:Yeah. Just like Herc and Giselle. Talk and find out or maybe he tries to steal something from her and she stops him some how and realizes he looks like her father.

Stealing it is!
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:40 am

Megara wrote:
    Sinbad wrote:

Stealing it is!

Yay!!

Sinbad: Yeah, stealing!! I'm going to get so rich!
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:48 am

updated to include Proteus and someone for sinbad's past
    Gäst

Post  Gäst Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:14 pm

updated yet again for his backstory.

*was going to be a video but am remaking it*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content