Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I envy you [Tag Sinbad]

Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

I envy you [Tag Sinbad] Empty I envy you [Tag Sinbad]

Post  Pocahontas Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Pocahontas stood at the hrabor, staring at the ship infront of ehr wiht bigger eyes than usual. This was different from the rest... the type that travels around a lot.
    She felt herslef get a little excited just thinking about it, trying to recall her last travel she had with her grnadmother over the ocean.
    Without a second thought she had found her way onboard unnoticed by the crew or anyone else for that matter.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Antal inlägg : 166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

I envy you [Tag Sinbad] Empty Re: I envy you [Tag Sinbad]

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Sinbad frowned a little when he watched a young woman go onboard on his ship as he stood a bit away. He had been away to find a place where he could hide his ship from Marina. Silently he hurried up on his boat and grabbed her arm with one hand and placed the other one over her mouth before he dragged her into the Captains cabin and closed the door after him with his foot.
    "Who are you? What are you doing here? Who are you working for?" He asked quickly, but without taking his hand away from her mouth and pressed her up towards the wall.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:11 pm

She blinked, not really having time to register what had just happend.
    She gave the man a blank look, raising an eyebrow. Huh, she should train more on ehr stealth techniques. And her back was huritng a little.
    She bit down on his hand and wiped off ehr motuh when he drew it back. "Kinda hard to answear when you're keeping my mouth coverd."
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Sinbad flinched a little when she bit him before he glared at her. Why was the woman here so rude?
    "Well, answer me!" He demanded and pushed her even more against the wall.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:20 pm

She grunted a little when her back was pushed harder against the wall. Rude guy... And paranoid as well it would seem.
    "...are you pirate?" she asked instead, blunt as always, but more curious than before.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:30 pm

"Maybe.." He said as he studied her and let his gaze go up and down her body.
    "And you knows what pirates does to women, right? You're very brave to come here.. Now, tell me- - who are you?" He growled
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:38 pm

"Oh I'm nobody important really," she said, as blnak as ever. "I was just amazed by this ship and decided to take a look. If you really didn't wnat anyoen on it you should get a better crew. They're sort of blind to people to sneaking in."
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:48 pm

"Probably.. Since it usually seemes like they can feel if a woman is near" He frowned before he started to losen his grip a little on her so that he didn't push her so much on the wall.
    "But still - how would you like if I just walked into your home? hmh?!"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:51 pm

"I don't know, don't really have a place to call my own home," she mumbled. She still couldn't see those big fnacy places and palaces as her home. Too big, too many people.
    "So you travel around alot right? To which places have you been???"
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 pm

"I've been everywhere.." He said simply and looked at her with a frown. She was way to curious for his taste..
    "Why? What do you want?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:04 pm

At this she actually smiled. This man must know all about the travles she's dreamed about, or doens't remember! Finally, something intresting for her to explore.
    "Tell me everything! And let me go too if you'd be so kind."
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:14 pm

"Tell me one good reason why I should spend some time with you.." Sinbad said and pressed her up against the wall again when she asked him to let her go.
    "I usually dont-- talk to women" He said with a slyly smile
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:19 pm

"Yeah I assumed that, with the way you were eyeing me up and down before," she stated flatly. "And to answear our first quesyion, we could lrean stuff from eahc ohter. Someway or another."
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:32 pm

"How could you possible learn me something?" He asked and raised his eyebrow while the rest of his face was blank.
    "I don't need a womans advice.. Maybe I should give you to my men- I'm sure they would like you very much." He said with a smirk and tilted his head a little to the side
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:37 pm

"Then pretend I'm not a woman. WOuld that feel better for your pride? I could always start dressing myself as a mand and cut all of my hair off," she suggested, titling ehr head as well.
    "And no, thye really wouldn't like me. I tend to talk others to death. and since your men are blind it's be no problem for me to have start chaisng around eahc other, thus leading to me only comming back here to nag at you."
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Sinbad stroked his hand through her hand slowly before he let her go completely and walked over to his desk and sat down in his chair.
    "Just try not to talk to much, and I wont throw you to the sharks, okay?" He asked with a eyebrow raised as he laid up his feet on the table.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:51 pm

"I wouldn't worry, there's no sharks thise close to land. I've checked," she replied with a small smile and skipped over to his desk.
    She titled her head, looking at everyhing insde the cabin and loomed over Sinbad shoulder. "Whatcha doing?"
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:25 pm

"Then I guess I have to take you to a place with sharks.." He said simply and followed her with his gaze as she moved around.
    "Nothing at the moment.. Trying to figure out a way to get rid of you" He said and raised an eyebrow.
    "So, what do you want to know about me and the crew?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:41 am

Poca shaked her head. "I don't care about you and the crew, I want to know about your travels," she pressed on and leaned closer towards him over the desk. "To the places you've been, what you've encountred and all that."
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:13 am

"I have been everywhere and seen everything" He shrugged like it was nothing and crossed his arms over his chest.
    "Do you want to travel?" Sinbad asked and raised an eyebrow questioning.
    "You know that a woman's place isn't on a boat, right?" He frowned and remembered the long talk he had with Jane about that..
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:39 pm

She gave him a blank look. Oh... so eh was one of thse men. Not that surprsing, him being a pirate and all. "No, I suppsoe their place is in teh kitchen and in bed," she shrugged. "So I'm pretending I'm a guy. You could too, if that's easier for you."
    Idiot.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:42 pm

"So you know their place? good.." Sinbad nodded with a little smirk.
    "And I can't just pretend that you're a man. That would be too weird" he frowned. And it would certain don't make things easier for him..
    "But you didn't answered my question. Do you want to travel?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:48 pm

"Of course I know. Doesn't mean I'm following those 'rules' though. You're really navie for being a pirate," she stated and wlaked around the cabin, poking at all the thingsshe found intresting and very sensetive.
    "You've sure landed in the wrong town, and country captain," she ignored his question again, thinking her answear would eb obvious by now. "Here the women rules and the men drools. Literally."
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:41 pm

"Not when I'm here.. Then the men both rules, and drools.." He said simply and raised an eyebrow as she walked around in the cabin.
    "Don't feel like you have any power over me. I can end your life right here and now if I wanted to - so be careful what you say" Sinbad snorted.
    "But first I would of course have some -- fun with you.." He chuckled darkly
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:29 pm

"Sure you would," she mumbled, half payign attetnion to him while staring at some werid statue thingy. This pirate was sure tourist. he had no idea about anythign in this town she could tell. But aw well, he could belive whatever he wanted to. She just wanted to hear about his travels.
    "Where'd you get this thing???"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:00 pm