Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Character Profile: Tiana

Tiana
    Tiana

Antal inlägg : 14
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Character Profile: Tiana Empty Character Profile: Tiana

Post  Tiana Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Name:
    Tiana

Baker/Cook

Story:
    Tiana lives off in a kingdom south of Nirethia. Her mother worked in the palace as a cook and taught her daughter everything she knows, Tiana didn't know a lot about her father as he had died in a pointless war over territory. While living in the palace she met another little girl of one of the servants and the two became fast friends. As they grew up the two remained close until the Prince was old enough to marry and declared Tiana to be his wife, after knowing her all his life. Her friend had loved the prince since they were little and now hated Tiana, even though Tiana tried explaining that she didn't love the Prince and she was just doing as she told, like she always did.

She was wedded and became a Princess when she was sixteen, and she hated every second of it. She wasn't allowed to do anything and rarely allowed to see her mother because she was "below" her now. After refusing to give the Prince an heir she was locked away in the dungeon where she was sentenced to rot till the end of her days, until her friend came to save her, she had pulled some strings and got her a horse to go to Nirethia to start a new life and her mother had gotten her a job preparing the food for an upcoming ball. Without another word, Tiana fled the city and rode for many days until she finally made it to Nirethia.

Now that she's here she hopes to open up a business where she can sell her food and baked goods. She has also heard that she is wanted and her face is all over her home kingdom's streets on posters offing a reward for her capture, she only hopes it won't leak to this kingdom.

Personality:
    Tiana is a very shy girl, but moving to a new kingdom can do that to a person! She has a warm personality and for those who she meets and considers friends she cherishes. However there are things that tend to get under her skin, talk about war or seeing senseless fighting tends to get her up in arms since that was how her father died, she also tends to get quiet when asked about her past, she doesn't believe in lying but she does tend to skip around a lot of things about her past. And if she's ever approached by someone with romantic intentions, if they're royal she will immediately turn them down, that was not a lifestyle she approved of, but with anyone else she tends to get overly flustered and clumsy over small things.

Family & Relationships:
    Mother: She misses her dearly and hates that she can't speak to her anymore, but she'll always be thankful for her mother's help.

Father: Because of him, Tiana has a great respect for the knights and soldiers and treats them with the utmost respect.

*Friend: She never knew what happened to her, but she will always cherish their friendship since she saved her life.

{Someone can take this slot if they want xDD]
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 29

Character Profile: Tiana Empty Re: Character Profile: Tiana

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:31 pm

Shocked SHE'S A BAKER/COOK?!?! HER AND RAPUNZEL HAVE TO BE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! :'DDDDDDD
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Ariel Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:33 pm

or enemies Wink mahahaha.. Tiana maybe takes all your costumers ?! ;D
    Tiana
    Tiana

Post  Tiana Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:35 pm

She'd love to be friends with Rapunzel xDD
    Ariel! xDD you little drama starter<3
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Thihihi Twisted Evil well, I thought it was a great idea (A)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:41 pm

XDDD I honestly didn't even think of that. XD I thought Rapunzel could offer Tia to work in her baker to get started! XD Now I'm starting to think of the enemy thing... X'D
    Tiana
    Tiana

Post  Tiana Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:45 pm

xDDDD Tiana won't mean to steal any business, but her food will be different than Rapunzel's so maybe people are interested in the change. She's sorry in advance Rapunzel!

Look what you did now Ariel. xDD <3
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:47 pm

I'm so proud over myself.. Yaaay *jumps up and down and claps hands* Twisted Evil
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:53 pm

X'D You're awful Ariel!! XD And to think I wanted Rapunzel to be friends with you! You plot evil things!!! XD

Well ok. Maybe Tiana's food will be...a liiiittle different than Rapunzel's that she won't lose customers! xD Rapunzel won't be mad though since she's so derp, she'll be happy for Tiana XD
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:56 pm

whaaat? Sad you don't want to be friends with me? ... *sigh* well, watch out- because I'm better to plot evil things than good things Twisted Evil If you're mean to me, I will be evil back!! MOAHAHA
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Aw xD Rapunzel would never be mean to anyone. It's just her nature. X3
    But I would like to plot with Ariel now that I think of it! I think I'll PM you. XD
    Clopin
    Clopin

Antal inlägg : 59
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Post  Clopin Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Hey, all that matters is that I love you Ariel. xDD <3
    Ariel
    Ariel