Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Thumbelina
Wendy
6 posters

Character Profile: Wendy

Wendy
    Wendy

Antal inlägg : 79
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Character Profile: Wendy Empty Character Profile: Wendy

Post  Wendy Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Name:
    Wendy

None yet - Future Duchess

Story:
    Wendy is one of the many cousins of Cinderella and Charlotte, but one of the closest. Since she has memory she's been visiting them in every holiday and even most of the days that didn't had a celebration. She basically grew up with them, and at their side, though with their parents busy with each other or with other duties, Cinderella and Charlotte with their princess' lessons, Wendy grew up somewhat lonely.
    But she never let this loneliness let her down, She read a lot of books -giving her knowledge about many things- and she enjoyed creating storied of her own , eventually she used what she loved to entertain every person she met, from her uncles and aunts -like the king and queen- to the servants of the castle and even in the mansion where she lived.
    The girl loves adventures therefore, whenever she felt bored either in her cousins's castle or back in her home she always found a way to sneak out and discover new things, things that mainly helped her in some of her stories (not to mention it gave her a chance to interact with the villagers, thing that seemed to avoid Charlotte herself). Wendy wishes on being a writer, but she knows that she will never be able to do that since she has duties as daughter of the duke and duchess of the kingdom.

Personality:
    Wendy is pretty much a day-dreaming lady, but she's pretty clever and not a fool (mainly for the books), she has a kind hearted but do not get into her bad side, because she's quite courageous and a bit stubborn. She tends to speak her mind but whenever the time calls for her to be quiet she does it, mainly because most of the times she's not allowed to speak.

Family & Relationships:
    Mother: She's the duchess and has taught Wendy everything she must know to be accepted in society, they both love each other but being a duchess kept her a lot of time away from her own daughter so it's kind of a distant love.
    Father: The duke, with pretty much more responsibilities than his wife made him even more distant, he dearly loves his family but because of his problems sometimes is hard to show it, making Wendy feel not afraid of him but pretty much behind.
    Cinderella: Cousin ...
    Charlotte: Cousin ...

Last edited by Wendy on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

Character Profile: Wendy Empty Re: Character Profile: Wendy

Post  Thumbelina Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:39 pm

omg you'd be a great friend for Lina! Lina would definantly pull along Wendy for her little adventures with Esme and others...
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:55 pm

oooh yaaaay and I bet Wendy will not resist that kind of temptation Very Happy
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Antal inlägg : 188

Post  xMowgli Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Awwww! Wendy's cute! :3 Rapunzel and Mowgli would both love to be her fraaaaand! :'D
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 pm

She could talk to Philip about books. He's a bit of a closet bookworm and knows all the ways to sneak out at his castle.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:54 pm

Awwwww Wendy :3 I like Wendy. I can imagine Wendy somewhat butting into Charlotte's plans x3
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 pm

@ Philip
    Something tells me that both Philip and Wendy will get along well

@ Charlotte
    Cousiiiin! >: D why would you think that? (lol personally I see her doing the same thing)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:45 pm

Wendy wrote:@ Philip
    Something tells me that both Philip and Wendy will get along well

@ Charlotte
    Cousiiiin! >: D why would you think that? (lol personally I see her doing the same thing)
    I think they will.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:48 am

Cause she seems the curious little sister type. She'll be like WHATCHA DOIN' CHARLOTTE??

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:42 am