Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Digging [Tag: Vanessa]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Digging [Tag: Vanessa] Empty Digging [Tag: Vanessa]

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:47 pm

After setting the horses at the stable, Eric felt uncomfortable being at the castle. He saw Cinderella around that prince, and he just couldn't stand watching that anymore. He decided to do start looking for informations about his father.
    His mother assured him he lived in this kingdom, and it could help forgetting about her. He stopped by the gates. There was many people around, and he hoped one could help him.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Digging [Tag: Vanessa] Empty Re: Digging [Tag: Vanessa]

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:54 pm

It felt really weird to be back in Nirethia - but everything looked the same. It was more people than it used to be, but it was probably because of the wedding she had heard about. Bad timing to be here maybe, but hopefully someone she knew would come back too.
    Vanessa smirked to herself once she saw the man by the gates and walked over to him from behind.
    "You look a little lost.. Can I help you with something?" She asked with her seductive, but still innocent voice. She knew that she could get what she want- and give people what they wants if she used her more-- feminine side..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Eric didn't know who he could approach, there was so many people around, and he turned his back a little surprised when someone approached him. He gave the girl a crooked smile, ''Well, I can't deny I'm a little lost'' He repeat her words... ''Perhaps you can help me with something... I'm Eric''
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:08 pm

"I'm Vanessa" She answered with still a cute smile on her lips.
    "Whatever you need, Sweetie.. Are you looking for your girlfriend? I'm sure she's here somewhere, I mean- who doesn't want to be near you" She giggled with a wink
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:17 pm

''You have a beautiful name, Vanessa.'' He said softly and after laughed shyly... ''No, I don't have a girlfriend... But if you want to be near me, I think we could arrange that'' He winked with a smirk. Vanessa was a beautiful girl, and he wanted or not he thought of Cinderella. But she wasn't for him. ''I'm looking for my father'' He said simply, and looked around, perhaps he could be among these people.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:22 pm

"Absolutely, I would like that.." vanessa smiled and laid her arm under- and around his as they started to walk among the people - he pretty much said it was okay for her to be near him..
    "So how does your father look like?" She asked and tried to look for similarities between Eric and the men on the streets
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Eric smirked, and rested his hand upon hers as they started walking... ''I have no idea'' He chuckled, ''But I know his name, and he lives here'' He turned his gaze towards her, with a playful smile.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:44 pm

"Okay, that could be helpfull - so who is he?" She asked and looked up at him. It's been some years since she left- but she would probably know who it was if he had always lived here..
    "And why haven't you come and look for him earlier?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:57 pm

''His name is Joseph Korso...and I didn't come here early because I didn't have the opportunity until now'' He said looking towards the other side...
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:16 pm

"Joseph?" Vanessa flinched a little and looked at the man again. Did Joseph had a son? Well, this could be fun.. or not.
    "Uhm.. Eric.." She started and slowed down a little.
    "I don't think your father is alive.. Last time I heard of him, he was killed.." Vanessa said sadly
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:27 pm

Eric stopped walking, his smile vanishing for a moment... ''He's dead??'' He said quietly, he dreamed of finding his father someday... ''I-I...'' He started, but then he smiled ''Well, it looks like I wasn't meant to meet him'' He said quietly, and turned his gaze to her again... ''Do you know something about him? That could be comforting...''
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:40 pm

"I'm so sorry, Eric.." Vanessa sighed.
    "I worked for him some years ago, and he was a great man. He-- knew what he was doing in his job and I'm sure he would have liked you.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:47 pm

He turned his gaze to her, more curious about her... ''You worked for him? Mind sharing what kind of work you did for him'' He arched a brow, with a smirk.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:01 pm

"Uhm... you know, mostly the dirtywork.. Cleaning up his mess- searching for people he wants to meet.. Stuff like that" She shrugged with a little smile as she thought about it.
    "What do you do for living?" She asked to change the subject to him. "What life does a son to a Korso have""
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:14 pm

dirtywork...??? Cleaning up his mess??? That didn't sound good to him, but as she changed the topic he decided to not push on that. ''Well, I was a stable boy at the new princess castle...'' He shrugged, but he got amused of what she said. Here he was Korso's son, back to where he lived he was just a bastard.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 pm

"Wow.. You works for the princess.. Impressive" Vanessa giggled a little and held his arm once again when she started to walk.
    "But.." She started and stopped once again.
    "Did you know that Joseph has a brother? A twin actually?! .. I'm looking for him myself, and I think you would like to meet him. He's just like Joseph"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:29 pm

He chuckled at her words, and walked along with her... ''He has?? I didn't know that...'' He tilted his head to her side. ''You mean they are identical??'' He furrowed.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:32 pm

"Pretty much.." she shrugged a little with a wide smile as she thought about them.
    "I mean, Michael is a little cuter, but otherwise they're the same.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:40 pm

''I suppose Michael is my uncle, right?'' He chuckled nervously, noticing he didn't know the name of the princess' body guard... ''How they look like, physically I mean?'' He demanded.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:47 pm

"Wow.. Well, it was a long time since I saw Michael, so he could have changed.. But brown - pretty short hair, beard, big muscles" She giggled a little like a schoolgirl before she realised once again that it was Josephs son she was talking to.
    "So if you want to know if you look like your father, just take a look at Michael.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Eric's eyes narrowed when the girl described them... The description matched of how he looked like, and he definitely didn't have a good start... ''I believe I've seen him around...'' He sighed.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 pm

"Really? Is Michael here?" She asked and almost started to shine like the sun.
    "Where is he? Is he okay? What does he do?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm

''If we're talking about the same person, then he's here too, he's fine, and he's the princess' body guard...'' He mumbled, and look to the ground.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:13 pm

"No.. That can't be" Vanessa flinched a little and frowned.
    "Joseph is dead.. They must be someone else.." She said, even though she wanted to believe that Joseph vas alive. She should probably go to the castle and check that out.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:14 pm

(sorry to bother you, but um, no knows about them ebing twins x'D They made it seem like they're one and the same person if you udnersatnd what i mean^^; )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:11 pm