Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meeting with a Rival (tags: Vanessa)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meeting with a Rival (tags: Vanessa) Empty Meeting with a Rival (tags: Vanessa)

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:12 pm

(soo excited for this :3)
    Odette dismounted Angus and took out some of her throwing knives, she couldn't over-exert herself for obvious reasons. She smiled though as she flipped one knife in her hand before she sent it flying and watched as it entered her target with ease. She allowed herself another smile, it was good to know that she still had perfect aim. She took out another knife and lazily twirled it in her hand before she sent it into the middle of one trunk that had been pretty far away.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Meeting with a Rival (tags: Vanessa) Empty Re: Meeting with a Rival (tags: Vanessa)

Post  Vanessa Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Vanessa had seen Odette on her horse when she had ridden past her- and she had easily followed her track by foot. All those years without the Korso's had learned her how to take care of herself- and that means hunting.. Both animals and humans- and for some reason, humans was always easier to find then animals. Vanessa stopped when she saw the blonde woman throwing knifes and leaned towards a tree with her arms crossed.
    "Awww, she thinks she can kill people with that.." Vanessa said with a innocent smile and looked at her with puppy eyes- standing ready to jump away if Odette decided to throw a knife towards her.
    "Hello Blondie" She smirked and winked at her. "I can see that you're back on your feet.. How are you?"
    Odette
    Odette

Meeting with a Rival (tags: Vanessa) Empty Re: Meeting with a Rival (tags: Vanessa)

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Odette rolled her eyes and glanced back at her twirling her knife in one hand as she did so. "Pretty good for being stabbed....so are you the one Michael has spying on me?" She asked as she threw her knife into another target barely even glancing at it, knowing that she had thrown it perfectly.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:33 pm

"Nope.." Vanessa shook her head and didn't care about the knife.
    "Why are you assuming that Michael wants to spy on you? Isn't that kinda Joseph's thing?!" She asked and raised and eyebrow slightly.
    "And Mikey thinks that you're kinda annoying anyways, so.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:36 pm

She scoffed, "I'm not assuming...he's been keeping tabs on me, I thought you knew everything." She said with a little laugh. She shook her head, "On top of that he keeps paying me visits...along with Joseph's son but then again you know that too right?" She asked.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:43 pm

"Yeah, I know.." She nodded slightly and wrinkled her nose a little.
    "I can't believe that he raped you-- twice.." Vanessa gasped and pretended to sound suprised. "And you're still nice to him, that's so sweet of you- Odette" She said and the innocent smile was back on her lips.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Odette actually laughed, "I have my reasons for being sweet to him." She said sarcastically as she flipped her knife in one hand. She smirked at Vanessa, "But you were the one who found him right? What did you do sleep with him to try and get on his good side? That must have been a real blow to find out he was a coward." She said with a laugh.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:03 pm

"Yeah.. It was kinda sad.. I admit, it was a mistake to bring him in and think he could be a Korso.." Vanessa sighed with a little shrugg.
    "Oh, and you mean because he saved your life when you ---?!" She started and ended it with pretending to cut her own wrists.
    "Why did you do that? -- I mean, I know that your life sucks and everything, but you still have to face your problems.. You made most of them yourself.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Odette shrugged, "I was being stupid....and yes I do realize most of the problems were my fault." She said flatly and then pinched her nose. "Why are you here anyway Vanessa?" She asked as she looked at her.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:16 pm

"I don't know really" Vanessa shrugged and looked around briefly.
    "I was around when I saw you and thought we could have a little talk.. It has been some years now since last time.." She said calmly with her arms still crossed
    "Or I'm here because I want to do the same thing you did to Joseph-- but this time succeed.." Vanessa said a little darkly before she started to laugh and shook her head.
    "Noo, I wouldn't do thaat.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Odette shook her head, "Oh I know you wouldn't...you like Joseph too much to try taking away his revenge with me." She said with a bored look on her face. "So you're not here to kill me...must be wanting information or you're trying to figure out the mystery of Michael." She said with a little laugh.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:34 pm

"oh, please.. Do I really need to have a reason to have a chat with a old -- acquaintance?" Vanessa asked with a little frown. She was kinda annoying...
    "I kinda knows everything about you, Odette - but I haven't had a real talk with you for years, so I thought I would do it now.. " She shrugged with a little smile.
    "What do you say? No knifes, killing or hurting each other involved - just a conversation between us two?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Odette raised an eyebrow, "Well this should be interesting...fine I'm game." She said and put her knife back in its hiding spot before moving to sit down on one of the legs. "So tell me what has Vanessa been up too since I last saw her?" She asked as she looked at her.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Vanessa studied Odette before she pushed herself away from the tree and walked closer to her.
    "Well, I left Nirethia after the Korso's did, and I have been traveling to see the world. I've learned so much new things, and now when the twins are back - I can't wait to show them" Vanessa smirked and winked at her.
    "But otherwise not so much.. How about you?" She asked before she started to laugh again.
    "Or- I know what you have been doing, but it would be fun to hear it from you.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Odette sighed, "Well other then becoming an assassin and trying and failing to start a life of my own...not much. It always seems that as soon as I want something....I either mess up or something else happens." She said with a shrug. She sighed, "So...you report directly to the Korso's, in exchange for what?" She asked, not really caring.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:54 pm

"Oh, yeah... You were engaged and all that- sorry to hear about your break up" Vanessa said in a little sigh before she found another tree to lean against infront of Odette.
    "..'Soo'..-" She started and mimicked her. "-..That's not of your business.." She said firmly before she started to smile again and let out a little laugh.
    "Don't you care about that... But what are you doing now? Trying to become a assassin again?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Odette shook her head, "Well, I've got nothing to lose...so yeah I am trying anyway." She said and smirked. "I've heard that someone around here has finally been given more jobs from Michael...that must be exciting." She said with a little smile.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:05 pm

"Well, yeah- isn't that funny? You have nothing to lose because-- you have already lost everything.." Vanessa started to laugh and pretended to wipe away a tear from her eye.
    "And it's great.. Michael is a great man.. How did you know about that anyways?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Odette smiled, "You're not the only one who has her ways." She said with a shrug, not even blinking when Vanessa made a jab at her.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:29 pm

"I guess..." Vanessa shrugged while she still tried to calm herself down from her laugh.
    "But good for you.. Maybe someday you'll finally be back up on your feet" She smiled softly and tilted her head a little to the side.
    "Soo.. Odette, tell me about Captain Phoebus. How was he?" Vanessa asked with a smirk
    "I'm thinking about making a move on him since it seems like he's into bad girls. what do you think? I thought I would ask you first so that you don't get mad at me.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Faster then she had moved in awhile Odette had her knife held against Vanessa's throat. "Touch him Vanessa and I swear to God, I will kill you." She said darkly as she glared at her.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:46 am

"Soo, that's a no from your side, then?!" Vanessa laughed and raised an eyebrow playfully as she looked down at the knife.
    "But Odette- sweetie.. If you don't want other women to touch him, then why did you let him go? Hmh?" She asked and tilted her head a little to the side as she studied the blonde one.
    "It's not like he's yours any longer.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Odette just glared at her, "I'm not kidding Vanessa...approach him in any way and you'll regret it." She said calmly before she moved.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:22 pm

"I hardly doubt that.. I think I will have a good time" Vanessa shrugged with a smirk. Apperently she hit a soft spot-- and that was good to know.
    "I feel sorry for the Captain though.. When you two were together- you wanted to be with everyone except him, and now when you aren't - you will hurt every girl that comes close to him.. Or maybe it's just me you're afraid of, that's so cute" Vanessa smiled widely.
    "And you know, you kinda broke our deal.. We said no knifes.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Odette actually smirked not at all phased by the other's words, "Actually we agreed on no killing or hurting...so unless I hurt your pride then no I haven't." She said with a roll of her eyes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:49 pm