Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Baker Meets the Bread Thief [ tag Rapunzel]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Baker Meets the Bread Thief [ tag Rapunzel] Empty Baker Meets the Bread Thief [ tag Rapunzel]

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:39 pm

Aladdin ran a hand through his hair, walking along the street. It was the first time he hadn't been allowed to just walk around without someone thinking he was bent on stealing their food. Of course, he was hungry...He hated Jim feeding him all of the time. It made him feel useless. He spotted a bakery and smirked slightly. A place with just bread? God, it was heaven.

He walked over casually and peeked into the window. He reached into his pockets and frowned, finding he only had a coin. Well..maybe it would get him something. He walked into the building and over to the desk. Sure, he looked scrawny enough -- his vest wouldn't buckle up anymore, showing off his thin chest. His ribs and hip bones showed through his tanned skin. He leaned onto the counter and smiled sheepishly at the blonde girl there. "Hey uh...Milady..." He said the word awkwardly, obviously not used to speaking to someone. "What exactly can I get for this?" He offered up a dime.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Baker Meets the Bread Thief [ tag Rapunzel] Empty Re: Baker Meets the Bread Thief [ tag Rapunzel]

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:54 pm

*Rapunzel smiles when she sees Aladdin before looking at the dime in his hand* Ah...well...I'm..not too sure..it can get you much, sir.. *she looks at him with soft eyes, seeing the condition he's in as she bites her lip*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Baker Meets the Bread Thief [ tag Rapunzel] Empty Re: Baker Meets the Bread Thief [ tag Rapunzel]

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:10 am

Aladdin pouts slightly and rubs the back of his night. "Do you...have any stale bread, then?" He asked, looking around. "You know -- the stuff you were probably about to throw out?" He asked, looking around.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:19 am

*Rapunzel blinks* Ah...yes... Hang on. *she ran to the back before coming out a few minutes later with some fresh bread* Here! ^^
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:30 am

Aladdin blinked and looked down to the bread. "This is fresh bread...I can't afford this," Aladdin smiled sheepishly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 am

*Rapunzel smiles and shakes her head* No charge. ^^ It's on the house. ^-^
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:44 am

Aladdin furrowed his brows and then smiled slightly. "Thank you!" He exclaimed, leaning over and kissing the girl on the cheek. He always had been a little too friendly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:47 am

*Rapunzel blinks, blushing lightly when she's kissed on the cheek* Oh, it was no problem at all...! ^//////^
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:51 am

Aladdin smiled sheepishly, blushing as he leaned back. "Sorry...not many people are nice to me, so I'm kinda...too nice, as some people say," He smirked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:55 am

*Rapunzel giggles and shakes his head* Oh no no! ^^ You can never be too nice! ^^ But it's alright. *she smiles kindly* I don't know why people wouldn't be kind to you. You seem nice! I'm Rapunzel, by the way.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:01 am

Aladdin smiled slightly and rubbed his arm. "Well...I'm kind of a thief," He admitted with a sheepish laugh. "But, only because I can't afford anything," He sighed. "My names Aladdin. It's nice to meet you," He said softly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:13 am

*Rapunzel smiles sadly as she nods* I see... Well...it's alright. I'm happy you came and asked instead of just coming and taking the bread. ^^ *she giggles* It's nice too meet you too, Aladdin! Smile Tell me, are you new here?
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:15 am

Aladdin nodded, scratching at the back of his head. "Yeah...well, I'm new because of the whole Princess and the ball and things," He shrugged his shoulders. "Kinda figured I could...get a new start in this town since everyone else where I came from either used me for sex or stealing things. It made decent money, but I really was a street rat back then," He laughed slightly, shaking his head.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:23 am

*Rapunzel gasps slightly, biting her lip* R-really...?? That's awful..! I'm glad you could come to Nirethia. ^^ I'm sure it'll be a lot better for you here! *she smiles* Have you met anyone else at all?
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:28 am

Aladdin smiled slightly, rubbing his arm. "Well...I met an old friend," He said gently, smiling to himself. "His names Jim," He nodded.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:42 am

*Rapunzel smiles and bounces* You know Jim??? ^^ He's a very good friend of mine!! ^^ That's great that he's an old friend! It's always nice to know someone when you come to a new place! *she giggles*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:15 am

Aladdin shook his head. "Oh, no...I didn't know he was here," He admitted quietly. "Though, I really am glad he's here..." He sighed in content. "What about you? What brought you here?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:26 pm

*Rapunzel nods* Ohhh...well that must have been a great reuniom then! ^^ *she sighs as she bites her lip* Well...mostly to start a new life. See, I don't remember anything about my past at all. All I remember was from when I was 8, and this women who I BELIEVED was my mither, took me in, but only wanted me for my painting ability. She would sell my art at high prices and used me until I finally realized what was going on. It took a few years, but I finally ran away from the woman and came here to Nirethia, where I've lived ever since. *the story she told was always hard for her to say without choking up, but she was able to keep composure this time, knowing Aladdin probably wouldn't judge her for her reason of coming to this town*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Aladdin looked to her sympathetically. He knew how it felt to not have much. But, at least this girl had some talents. "Well...IF you've been here awhile...what do you say to showing me around? I could always use a pretty girl at my side to show me around," He pointed out with a small grin.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:34 am

*Rapunzel has a light blush on her face as she giggles* Sure! I'd love to show you around!!
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 am

Aladdin smiled brightly. "Great! So, is this only bakery in town?" He asked, picking off a piece of the bread she'd given him and taking a bite. He blinked, surprised at how good it was. "Wow...you're a really good baker!"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:11 am

*Rapunzel nods* As far as I know, yep!! *she giggles* Thank you! I'm so happy to know you like it! ^^
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 am

Aladdin nodded, taking another bite with a smile. "Thank you, again, for the bread..." He said with a shy smile. "Whenever you're not busy, come look for me at Jim's Tavern, all right? I'll be waiting to go on that tour," He smiled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:15 pm

*Rapunzel gives him a large and bright smile as she nods to his request happily* I will indeed. ^^ And it was no problem, about the bread. Anything for a new friend! *she giggles to him still with her bright smile*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:50 am