Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? [Tag: John Rolfe]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? [Tag: John Rolfe] Empty Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  Marina Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:33 am

Marina was feeling good for helping Mowgli, but once she realized she didn't know where she was, she bit her lip nervously. She couldn't see any knight around, and she avoided the gazes many people gave her.
    She kept looking foward, trying to get free of the maze those unfamiliar streets were to her when she spotted a man walking behind her. He was wearing a hood, and she didn't see his face, which makes her more nervous. Marina walked randomly trought the streets, and after like an eternity to her, she finally crashed him.

Her heart jumped in her chest when she find herself into a dead-end alley. Taking a deep breath, she turned around, but the man was on the way. He took off his hood, revealing a creepy smile, and Marina widened her eyes as she recognized him.

Last edited by Marina on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? [Tag: John Rolfe] Empty Re: Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:49 am

(ohhh who is it??! Is that the guy I saved you from??! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad )
    Marina
    Marina

Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? [Tag: John Rolfe] Empty Re: Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  Marina Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:54 am

[OOC: Yep... John is going to take care of him now... Twisted Evil ]
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:52 am

[this part isn't John D8]

The man smirked. "So, where's blondie, huh? She not here to save you this time?" The man cooed, his voice like ice. "Must be my lucky day. Maybe I can do as good as my colleague -- the one who got the brunette," He winked.

He went at her, pinning her arms behind her back and holding the blade to her jugular. "Scream, and I swear you won't last a minute," He whispered into her ear. He kissed her shoulder blade and slid his free hand under her shirt to caress her chest.

[JOHN'S PART NOW XD]

"What do you mean she's not home?" John asked impatiently, setting his bag down as he had just arrived home. He glared at the woman holding a tray of tea. "I'm sorry, Master Rolfe! She went out earlier today, and hasn't returned!"

John growled under his breath. They had let Marina out and she was still out this great? He threw his baggage onto the ground and took off, jumping onto his horse and setting off into the town.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 am

She narrowed her eyes at his first words, and tried to remember Belle's class, but when he mentioned Belle she hesitated and he easily pinned her arms on her back.
    Marina gasped as she felt him so closer, she tried to scream, but the man made clear his point about it... ''I can pay whatever you want if you let me free...'' She whispered and swallowed hard as he started touching her.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:20 am

"Oh, but it's not your money I want! No, no, no..." The man purred into her ear as he then pushed her into the wall to face him. He pinned her there and smirked deviously. "I simply want to take what is Mr. Rolfe's. We took his sister, and now we'll take his lover. Simple as that, my sweet," The man cooed, slicing a cut against Marina's cheek. He licked the blade and smirked. With a perfect swing, he sliced a cut against her side as well, then trailed the blade down her skin, leaving a mark as he did. He used the blade to cut her skirt, watching as it fell to the ground. He did the same to her underwear and chuckled. "I bet John is gentle with you, isn't he? Good. You'll get to learn the better way tonight, then," He grinned. He reached down and undid his pants, letting them fall as well. "I hold up my policy on the screaming, Miss Marina...One sound, and I wont hesitate to strike," He said with a stern press of his blade against her stomach. ((o.o babynoooooo.)) He smirked before gladly hooking her legs around his hips and forcing himself upon her. He groaned a sound of success, his free hand holding her arms above her head and pinning them against the brick wall. As he rocked into her without a care for whether or not he hurt her in the process, he smirked and leaned to her ear. "Oh, you're not very bright either, are you? Just as stupid as that brunette. Go wandering off by yourself, get lost? Especially when you knew I was looking to get you alone? Damn, woman," the man laughed.

He leaned back, though he kept his movements going, if not faster than before. He did however move his blade down to her hip to carve as he had Belle. SHE'S A BEAUTY

The same scar as Belle's. When he had finished with her, he threw her on the ground and took to scratching up her body with his blade. The digs his blade into her thigh and drags it down to her calf before twisting the blade, as if asking for her to scream.

The second she did scream, though, he regretted it. A blow to the back of his head had him down on the ground. John refused to look at Marina for the time being. He couldn't. He focused on the man and snarled before drawing his dagger. The man only smirked and threw John against the wall with a kick to his gut. John went unfazed and with one swift move, landed his dagger into the side of the mans neck. The man stopped moving instantly. John let out a shaky breath and kicked the lifeless body to the ground before sheathing his dagger. He went straight to Marina, removed his cloak and wrapped it around her.

"You're okay now..." he said calmly as he lifted her up into his arms, careful to not hurt her more. He had to be emotionless right now, or else he would be on the ground in pain from seeing her this way. The one time he'd needed to go away, the bastard would get her. But, he'd lost. Flynn would be the first to hear that news. Even if he didn't respect Flynn anymore, he knew the boy had been after the same man, as well.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 am

''Please, don't....'' Marina pleaded softly, and tears began to roll in her face. She looked disgusted at him when he cut her cheek and licked the blade. Once he got her upper body exposed, she tought it was her end, she would end like Belle, or even worse. She looked upon her hands when he sliced her skin, his grip on them left them white and she couldn't help but screaming a little. She closed her eyes when she was all exposed, and just wished it was all done quickly... She cried quietly during all the process, and thought that dying wasn't so bad after it. ''I wasn't lost... I was helping somebody, a thing I guess you can understand, do you?'' She snarled, but regreted it as he rocked harder inside her and move his blade against her skin once more.

As he threw her to the ground, she put her legs to her side, and tried to cover herself with her arms, but it was useless. The man came again with his blade, carving it on her thigh. She bit her tongue hard to not scream, but when he twisted on her calf she screamed loud in pain. She remembered all the others wounds Belle had, imagining what the man would do next when she saw a shadow behind the man. She watched while the two fought in front of her, and got scared of this new man... If he was going to take her, she wished he was as faster as he did when he killed the man.

She widened her eyes slightly when she saw John, she didn't smile or said a word. She just kept crying silently and winced when he lift her, feeling badly the cut on her side.

[I'm going to College now... You could start a new topic at the mansion, and I'll answer once I get home!]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:43 pm