Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Anastasia
xJohn Rolfe
Marina
7 posters

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Empty Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  Marina Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:28 am

Hercules' mansion wasn't so far from hers, and Marina was glad her legs didn't fail on her during the way back home. She had just met Joseph Korso, the killer of her father, if this meeting had happened before it would probably end differently, with her being dead.

Her skin was cold, and she couldn't breath normally, but she was almost home, she would be safe inside the walls of her house. When she entered the porch the door instantly opened and one of her maids stood by the door, ''Lady Marina, what...'', Marina lift her hand making the woman stop talking. ''Is John at home?'', she asked quietly. The woman looked down and nodded, ''Yes, Lord Rolfe is at the office. Is there anything else you need?'', Marina looked to the hall where she could find the office, and looked back to the maid a little confused, ''Hmm, a bath maybe... A warm bath'', she said while walking to the office, not very sure if the woman understood her.

The door was closed, and Marina knew she should knock before opening, but she needed to see him. She opened it and saw him standing next to the table with some papers on his hands... Just seeing his face was a relief, and she could feel her body relaxing slowly. ''John...'', she whispered with a small smile and jogged lightly towards him. She wrapped her arms around him, and sighed softly, feeling safe at last.

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_m8lkrzrssK1r01j51o3_250
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Empty Re: Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:29 am

John sighed, flipping through the paperwork on his desk. He had been allowed to take his files home instead of having to work in the court, simply because he knew Marina was getting close to her due date, and he didn't want to be far. SO, he'd set up his office and now spent all of his time in the large office space. He liked being alone, though. It helped him clear his mind.

He looked over as he heard the door open. He almost started to chastise who it was for not knocking. But, he saw it was Marina and arched a brow. She looked shaken up. Before he could ask what was wrong, she had her arms around him. He furrowed his brows and stood there for a long moment before bringing one hand up and smoothing her hair down.

"What's wrong, Marina?" He asked quietly as he gently cupped her cheeks and pulled her away from him so he could look at her.

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_m8z3bm6sAF1rtzlzf
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 am

How long she hugged him, Marina wasn't sure. All she knew was that her breath was going back to normal and that she was getting warm into his arms.
    She sighed when he pulled her, and held into his hands as she looked into his eyes. Joseph threatened her, he told her to not tell anyone about this metting, but it was John who was asking it, and she couldn't hide things from him anymore. ''I've just met Joseph...'', she said quietly.

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_mamg3bQKvk1qk7spvo2_250
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:54 am

John looked her over, pausing slightly as he saw the essence of a cut on her neck. Had someone held a knife to her neck? He stiffened visibly as she mentioned having met Joseph. He narrowed his eyes, moving his hands away from her as a visible way to keep himself from putting any of his tension on her. "Why were you near him, Marina?" He asked lowly, moving to try and distract himself with a bit of paperwork. He didn't want to get too angry, for fear of losing his temper around Marina would hurt Damon.

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_m8z2v6xHeU1rtzlzf
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:03 am

Marina didn't like when John broke the contact between them, but she noticed he got tensed with her news. She looked down and sat on the chair nearby... ''I'm sorry.... I was passing by Hercules' when I heard a sound inside, I thought it was Lina, but it was him'', she said quietly. Maybe if she didn't try so hard to help everybody, maybe she didn't meet that man. She rubbed her arm slightly, feeling it a bit sore because of the fall.
    ''I'm sorry, John...''

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_malr98uZmG1rd0ufpo4_250
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 am

John noted her rubbing her arm and pursed his lips. "Did he push you down?" He asked simply, though he knew the answer. "Are you feeling alright? Are you sore? Do you need any medication or anything? Damon is doing alright?" The stream of questions were quick and concerned.

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_m8z4p4hc7m1rtzlzf
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:24 am

''Yes, he pushed me down, right after I hit his groin'', she said with a small smile, ''I got surprised he didn't kill me, and let me go when I said I wanted to go home'', she said quietly but couldn't hold a small giggle at his interview, ''I'm safer now, just my arm is a little sore, and I'm feeling the usual contractions... I just need a bath and then some rest'', she said softly, answering to each of his questions, ''Thanks for your concerning, John. I really appreciate it''
    Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_m5h8gp6dqm1rnt0k8o1_500
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:29 am

John smiled slightly, glad to hear she was okay. But, he wasn't happy that Joseph had gotten his hands on her. No doubt he had done some mental damage. John knelt down, then carefully rested his hands on her stomach and leaned down, placing a kiss against the fabric covering her stomach. "I'll personally go make sure your bath is ready, then," He said gently before giving her the smallest of smiles. He stood and made his way over to the door.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:35 am

Marina forgot to breath for a moment when he smiled, and then knelt down to kiss her stomach. She caressed his hair gently and gave him another smile, ''Okay, just don't kill anybody of my staff if something is wrong'', she said playfully and once he was out of the room she walked next to the window, making a face when she felt a stronger contraction.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:42 am

John ran a hand through his hair as he walked through the mansion towards the bathroom. He found the maid who was still fumbling to get the water right and rolled his eyes. "Move," He said quietly and went over to the faucets. He fixed the water and had the tub filled perfectly. He hooked a towel over his shoulder, then walked back into the office. "Your bath is ready," He said softly, then tilted his head, his brows creasing as he saw the face she was making. "What's wrong?" He asked, walking over and touching her hand.

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_m8z5mso4dc1rtzlzf
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:49 am

Marina breathed deeply during the contraction, and sighed in relief after it, ''Don't worry Damon, daddy is here, we're safe'', she whispered down to her stomach and placed a hand around it. But after a moment there was another strong contraction just in time for John to come back. ''I'm fine, just a contraction'', she assured him with a smile, ''Take me to my bath?'', she asked with a small smile.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:56 am

John bit his lip and sighed softly. "If you're sure..." He shrugged his shoulders, then smirked slightly at her request. "Gladly," He smiled charmingly and swept her up into his arms. He carried her into the bathroom and set her onto her feet. He reached down and pulled up the hem of her dress, helping to pull it over her head. He gently laid it onto the counter and then turned to her, helping her from her underwear and bra. He then lift her up again and gently set her into the water. He brushed her hair from her face and smiled a bit. "There. Hows that?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_m8z594F51z1rtzlzf
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:05 am

She smiled widely seeing his smile, the charming one, and held safely onto his shoulders while he carried her. Inside the bathroom she helped him with taking her clother of and smirked shyly as he set her into the water.''It's perfect, milord... You know me well'', she said and brushed some of her hair behind her ear. ''Are you gonna stare me, or do you want to join me into the bath?'', she proposed and blushed lightly. It has been a long while since they weren't so intimate...

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_m8nkm9nibt1rcwuc0o1_500
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:17 am

John chuckled slightly, thinking it over for a long minute. "Well, if you insist," He said playfully before standing up and unbuttoning his shirt. He slid it off his shoulders and set it with her clothes. He then unbuttoned his pants and slid them off, along with his boxers. He smirked slightly over at her before sliding into the tub across from her, his arms resting on the sides as he gazed over at her. He rubbed his foot gently against her leg.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:28 am

She blushed a little more while he took his clothes off, but turned her attention to her bathing as he entered the tub... She pouted slightly, hoping he would seat behind her instead across, but he rubbing her leg softly was enough at the moment.
    Marina was feeling more relaxed, and she felt Damon was alright too, seeing he started moving softly. ''You know what, I miss your heart beatings'', she said with a small smile and turned into the tub to rest her side on him. She closed her eyes and rested a hand on his chest, smiling softly hearing his heart. Damon made another move, and she looked down, ''John, look'', she called his attention, knowing exactly what was going to happen, and a few moments after, they both could see Damon moving under her skin.

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:36 am

John smirked slightly as she moved over to him. He had figured she would do that. He gently, brushed her hair down as she curled up against him like that. If he were being honest with himself, he knew he missed holding her like that. Having her skin against his. He closed his eyes, leaning back on the tub's edge.

He cracked an eye open as she called his attention, and turned his gaze down to her stomach in time to see Damon's feet pushing against her skin, the skin visibly raising wherever his feet pushed it. He rested a hand on her stomach where he had his foot pressed out against and smiled slightly, feeling the outline of his foot. "Hmm...he's got big feet already. Just like his daddy. Guess you know what that means," He smirked playfully, chuckling in his chest.

(you know. big feet means a big...XD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:48 am

Marina blushed deeply with his innuendo, and softly she hit her hand upon his chest... ''John!'', she exclamed looking up to him, ''Perhaps I know what you mean, but I think that was his shoulder, or his arm'', she pointed softly and looked down, glacing briefly to his lower body through the water. She smirked softly, she missed him, his playful and charming side and also his seductive one. She blushed more remembering those intimate moments and hid her face discretly onto his shoulder.
    She sighed and looked up to him, ''I think I want to take some sleep now. Help me getting out from the tub?''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:01 am

"Oh, no, that was a foot. I'm positive," John smirked before snorting out a laugh at the blush on her cheeks. He noted her look down at the water and smirked to himself. As she hid her face, he chuckled, softly brushing his fingertips along her side and against her hip. He had to admit, he did miss her -- being with her like this, being intimate, too. "Already?" He asked, poking out his bottom lip at her before chuckling. "Of course, milady," He smiled lightly before gently sliding out of the tub. He wrapped a towel around his waist before lifting her from the tub. He wrapped a towel round her frame, then lifted her again.

He carried her to his room instead of hers. She hadn't been in his room in weeks. If he spent the night with her, it was in her bedroom. He gently set her onto the bed and then handed her one of his older shirts. He helped her into it and a pair of boxers before pulling a pair of briefs onto himself. He laid onto the bed and crossed his arms behind his head.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:17 am

Marina felt a shiver through her spine while he brushed his fingers on her side, why he caused this effect on her? She couldn't think clearly when he did it... She smiled up to him, not remembering of what she said, but she was glad the contact was broken, the tension was high for her to bare.

She smiled anxiously when he wrapped the towel around her, and she tried to put her thoughts back to their trails again while he carried her into his room. She put his shirt gladly, feeling his smell lightly upon the fabric. When she was all dressed with 'his clothing', she leaned back onto the bed, and then laid down by his side, doodling circles upon his chest... ''I think we should set a room for us... I don't like the idea of you having a room and I having other anymore'', she said quietly.

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 pm

"It gives us privacy, though," John pouted slightly. "Speaking of rooms, though..." He smiled a bit and got up once more, tugging her up into his arms. He carried her into a room that had been closed for weeks. "I had some free time, so..." He nudged the door open with his foot and nodded his head for her to look. It was a nursery. The walls were painted a soft sky blue, while the carpet was white and plush. The crib was the top line, the bedding soft and brown. There were toys all around, on shelves and in buckets. There was a changing table, and a rocking chair in the corner with a foot stool. The name DAMON was placed on the wall over the crib with the letters each hand carved of wood. It was a large room. "I did it myself...It's not horrible, is It?" He questioned.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Post  Anastasia Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:14 pm

(( DAWWWEEEEE. JOHN. <33333 *huggles him* ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:52 pm

He was right, having separated rooms gave them privacy, but she didn't want it anymore. Marina wanted him always by her side, and wanted Damon too, she just couldn't wait to have him into her arms and see his little face. She watched him curiously while he got up, and gasped when he brought her into his arms.
    ''I remember how to walk John...'', she pointed playful, but turned her head from him when he opened the door. She peeked inside and was glad she was into his arms or else she would need a seat, ''It's blue...'', she giggled and felt a little tear running down to her cheek.

She was surprised of how caring John was about this detail, it was the John she knew, and she loved. She kissed his cheek gently and made a sign for him to put her on her feet. Once she was walking again, she went right to the crib and touched the wooden letters gently. ''It's perfect John..'', she said with a sweet smile.

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_m8v8urAin51rt1we8o1_500
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 am

John watched her with an intense gaze as she looked around the room and touched the letters on the wall. "Yeah, well..." He mumbled, though he did crack a genuine smile. He walked over and kissed her cheek before taking her hand and tugging her from the room, letting her walk this time. "I'm glad you like it," He nodded once outside of the nursery. He made sure to shut the door, as the servants knew not to lay a hand on that room.

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_m8z2e4nZF61rtzlzf
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:05 am

[I't baby time! XD]

Marina felt her heart beating like a hummingbird's when he kissed her cheek. She was happy with him, happy that she could get through her meeting with Joseph without any consequence, except the sore arm, and above all she was feeling like home again. She smiled brightly at him while they walked back to their room, but Marina had to stopped walking and she flinched, squeezing his hand tighly. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply while another strong contraction hit her, worse than before.
    After the pain ended, she felt something running down to her leg. ''Please, tell me it's not blood'', she whispered quietly.

Last edited by Marina on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:21 am

(( -goes to look things up online; XD ))

John paused as he felt her grip on his hand. It didn't hurt him, of course, but he wanted to know what was wrong. Before he could ask, he saw the liquid on the ground and froze for a few seconds. He didn't say anything to her, but quickly called out something in Spanish, two which two maids hurried to him, saw the water, and nodded. They came back with many towels. "Marina, listen to me for a minute," John said softly, cupping her cheeks. "Damon thinks it's time for him to come. Your water just broke," He said quietly, his eyes intent on hers. "Just focus on your breathing, alright?" He said before getting one of the maids to get the doctor.

Once the doctor arrived, he guided them to John's room and directed John to lay her down. "Marina, nothing you're going to feel is going to feel good. I know how it was with my mother...but, I'm right here. You can always squeeze my hand as tightly as you need to," John murmured as she knelt beside the bed. He looked to the doctor as the doctor gently removed the boxers Marina wore and checked to see how dilated she was. "Miss Dalmar, when you feel a contraction, squeeze Sir Rolfe's hand. I need to time them," He said softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:23 pm