Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Bastard Son (tags: Eric)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

The Bastard Son (tags: Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bastard Son (tags: Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:24 pm

As he saw the man leaving, Eric walked towards him and put his hand on his shoulder... ''Hey, I've met someone who wants to meet you'' He remembered of Vanessa, and that she was looking for him too.

[Owow... Eric touched him... Evil or Very Mad ]
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Without breaking his stride, Joseph punched him with enough force to make the kid fall down. "Look I don't care....just leave me the fuck alone kid." He snarled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:40 pm

''I'm not a fucking kid...'' He said under his breath and stood up, and shoved him... ''What's wrong with you man?'' He growled.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:44 pm

He snorted, his anger now nearing the breaking point if the kid was smart he'd run like hell. "Don't ask stupid questions." He growled.
    (oohhh snnap)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm

''So, don't act like a stupid moron, then I won't make stupid questions'' He faced the man. Eric imagined the man would be a brute, but he couldn't believe he was one in such level.

[Me: Eric likes... Twisted Evil
    Eric: No, I don't
    Me: Shut up]
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm

(muahahaha)
    Joseph didn't even bother saying anything before he started punching the kid, all of his hits were designed to hurt. Finally when the kid was on the ground he kicked him hard enough to bruise a few ribs, "You're the stupid one." He said in a bored tone of voice.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Eric did see him coming, but not with such violence... He was two slow and when he tried to defend from one punch, his uncle was already puching him in another spot. He lost his air with a punch and hit the ground. He put his hand on his ribs, afraid he got bruised, and breathing was hard enough by this time... He spat some blood when the man finally spoke, and gave him a bloody smile... ''I'm so sorry, but perhaps I was mistaken when I called you stupid moron, I should had come with something more polite...'' He said with a sarcastic voice.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:26 pm

(oh wow you are asking for it o_o XD)
    Joseph almost smiled before he kicked him in the ribs once again only much harder. "For a weakling, you sure have got a mouth kid." He said.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 pm

He winced when the man kicked him again, but kept the idly smile, he coughed for a moment, and looked up him... ''Maybe I should say thank you for the compliment, because the kicks aren't as pleasant like your words, dearest uncle'' He snarled and coughed a little more.
    [C'mon, he just want to make you pride >> <<]
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 pm

((hahaha xD wonder how the meeting will go when he meets his real uncle xD ...and cousin Wink ))
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:37 pm

(ohhh if only he knew it was his father giving him the beating XDD)
    Joseph sighed and then kicked him in the mouth, "That should shut you up." He said with an amused laugh as he sneered down at the kid.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:42 pm

He cursed into his mind, and spat more blood and a couple of teeth... ''Great, now you spoiled my smile''

[With all this roayl treatment, who knows what can happen next... x3]
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:48 pm

He rolled his eyes, "I'm sure you'll survive." He said with a one final kick to his throat, probably injuring his vocal chords. He sighed, he had enough of this...he needed a drink.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:05 pm

He stayed at the ground as the man walked away... He tried to clean his throat several times to make his voice normal again, but all he heard a hoarse sound. With certain difficult he stood up from the ground, leaning onto the graveyard fence until he got his balance back.

He looked around as he checked with his tongue which of his teeth he lost, and fell a bit happy his smile wasn't spoiled as he feared. During all the time he was recoreving from the drubbing, he saw no knight around, and when he spotted some they were far away... Somehow that got him frustrated on being one, perhaps Vanessa was right about them. As he thought about her, he remembered of their meeting and looked to the sky. It was going to be dark soon, so, limping he walked back to the castle.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:00 pm