Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric) Empty Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric)

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Jane sat down by the riverbank, she had removed her shoes and was letting her toes dip into the cool water as she drew. She was absorbed in her drawing and was enjoying the peace and quiet, things out here were much better then inside the palace.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric) Empty Re: Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:15 pm

After spending almost the whole afternoon at town, Eric decided to swimm at the river before going back to Belle's.
    He had an incredible idea this week. With all the carnival stuff going on, there was many new people in town, and many girls for that matter. He put some sugar on the water, pouring the mixture into little glasses. He took an amount of these, and went town, claming them to be 'love potions'.

He was more than surprise that he sold almost them all in one hour, and was going back home with a bag full of coins. Belle would be pleased with it...

He put his stuff by one tree, and pulled his clothes off. He was so absent minded, thinking about his great idea that he only noticed the girl by the river bank when he was already on the water, and she would probably has seen him nude. ''I hope I'm not disturbing you'', Eric said with a crooked smile studying the girl. She was kinda cute.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric) Empty Re: Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric)

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:23 pm

(Oh geez poor Jane...second nude guy she's seen Razz)
    Jane jumped when she heard that voice and whirled and then turned back around when she saw another guy completely naked. "Uh......I...um you're not." She said with her face now bright red as she focused on her legs.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:24 pm

(Edited sowwie Razz)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:28 pm

[XDD]

''Are you sure?'', Eric asked with a playful voice, ''I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?'', he smiled and brushed his wet bangs from his forehead. Seeing the red all over her face made him laugh, she was adorable.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Jane blushed even brighter red, "Uh....j..just uh...stay...um in...the water, if you...uh...wouldn't mind?" She asked and then looked away again.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Eric laughed softly and shook his head. ''Hmmm, okay...'', he chuckled and dived swimming towards her. He reemerged and smiled charmingly towards her... ''What you were doing, before staring at me, of course'', he rolled his eyes playfully.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 pm

(( Eric XD Leave poor Janey alooonnnee. ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 pm

(I knowww XDD poor Janie)
    Jane yanked her toes out of the water when he swam towards her, "I...uh....was just...um drawing." She said and indicated her sketchpad on her lap.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:45 pm

[Nu... Razz ]

''Really? What were you drawing?'', he asked with curiosity. He just wanted to have a friendly talk to a stranger, it would be nice after all that happened to him the last month.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:51 pm

Jane blushed and then smiled down at her drawing, "Um...just the scenery." She said quietly and blushed again.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 pm

(( Janey is suu sweet <33 I call meeting her next with Flynnie Very Happy ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:54 pm

(Awwww YAY!!!! 8DDD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 pm

''The river and the hills?'', he asked and turned his face back to the scenery. It was breath taking actually, and he wished he had seen it before, he really never paid much attention to the view.
    ''So you're an artist?'', he asked, turning his blue eyes back to her.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Jane nodded and ducked her head, "Um yeah.....I work at the palace actually." She admitted with another blush.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:03 pm

''You work at the palace?'', Eric asked with some interest. It has been a while since he hadn't heard anything about Cinderella. But he must be careful, this girl must never know about his past with the princess.
    ''You must have some contact with the royals, right...?'', he asked with a gentle smile.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:07 pm

She nodded, "I'm actually making a painting of Princess Cinderella and Prince Phillip." She admitted with a small smile, they both were so nice. She tucked some hair behind her ear as she glanced back down at the drawing on her lap.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Eric felt his heart racing, ''Hmmm, they are engaged, right? How-how is the princess?'', he asked casually.

[Sorry, crap post!]
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:38 pm

(Its totally fine hun :3)
    Jane bit her lip, "She's doing well...I guess but then I don't her very well." She admitted softly and rubbed her arm which had had another bruise mysteriously show up that morning.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Eric sighed in relief. She was okay, none of the twins hurt her so far. He frowned softly when she rubbed her arms, besides being a little distant from her, he could see a little bruise on her arm.

''I'm going out from water... If there is something you don't want to see, I suggest you should turn your face away'', he said with a small smirk while he walked out to the riverbank. He put his pants on and walked towards her, brushing his hair back with his hands. ''Mind if I take a look?'', he asked softly, pointing at her arm.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 pm

She had blushed when he had started moving out of the water and buried her face in her hands as he got out of the water. When he asked to look at something she twisted to look up at him shyly and then down at her arm, she nodded slowly and moved her sleeve to show more bruises covering her arm. She avoided looking at him as she did so....most of them were from her father and the others were from ones she had awoken too.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Eric studied her arm for a moment. Some of her bruises looked recently, while other seemed a little old. ''Where did you get those?'', he asked quietly, looking up to her briefly.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Jane mept her head lowered and flicked a glance at him under her lashes, "I...uh...um...my...dad...gave me some....and um the others...I...I don't know how I got them." She shyly admitted.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:03 pm

(( JANEY D:. ;3; Y U HAVE BRUISES JANEY HUN </3?? *cries* *will stop lurking nau* ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:05 pm

(*hiding* she has cancer Razz ;3; she won't die though <3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:26 am