Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A face from the past? [Tag Facilier]

Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A face from the past? [Tag Facilier] Empty A face from the past? [Tag Facilier]

Post  Pocahontas Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Pocahonats had finally found enough time for her to escape the boaring castle walls and chagne out of that heavy dress. Really, what wa sht epoint wiht those cloths? sure thye where pretty but oh so ahrd to walk in! For not to talk about uncomfortable...
    She had first wnated to take stroll inside the woods but this particualr shop ahd caught her eye instead. For now.
    Opening the door, she curisouly looked around the mystierous little shop as she calmy wlake inside, deciding she already like this place.
    Faciller
    Faciller

Antal inlägg : 22
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

A face from the past? [Tag Facilier] Empty Re: A face from the past? [Tag Facilier]

Post  Faciller Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Faciller had decided to take a break, he had done good work for the day, three vials, two potions, four readings, not bad for a day's work, he was sure he made more than Clopin had for the day. Full of satisfaction, he threw his long legs up on top of his small round table in which he did his readings. He leaned back into the chair until it was forced to balance on two legs while his hat seemed to fall over his eyes like it knew the drill. Yet his rest did not last long, upon hearing the door open and surprisingly graceful footsteps walking around he flicked his hat back to see who was walking through his shop.

It was a rather, beautiful woman, dark skin and jet black hair, he had to admit he was fond of the look between Esmeralda and . . . her. He shook his head, his mind flowing with memories that he had locked away a long long time ago and he nearly growled that they dared show themselves now. He folded his arms over his chest, feet still kicked up on the table.

"Can I help you with something madam?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

A face from the past? [Tag Facilier] Empty Re: A face from the past? [Tag Facilier]

Post  Pocahontas Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:10 pm

((*squeels*d'aaaaaaw xD sorry... x3))

"Oh..!" Not having noticing the man at first, Poca tunred around in surprise. She studied him closely in interesst, finding him almost as intressting as this shop. WOuldn't be werid thoguh, since she figured he was the owner. "No, I don't think so," she said blankly and let her gaze keep wandering around the shop. "Don't mind me, go back to sleeå if you want. I'm not a theif so don't worry about stuff getting stolen," she smiled and kept on looking.
    Faciller
    Faciller

Post  Faciller Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Faciller stared at the woman, a slight smirk when it seemed that he had scared her. Once she replyed, saying there was nothing he could do he shrugged slightly and adjusted his seat slightly, continuing to balance it on two legs as he watched her look around his shop. He chuckled quietly under his breath.

"Anything you'd steal from here would just crawl its way back."

He said in a low voice, his lips spread into a twisted smirk.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:56 pm

She smiled, her back turned to him as she stuided the stuff on one of the shelfs. "More reason for me to steal something then," she said calmly, poking at a skull. "Just to see it crawl back on it's own."
    Faciller
    Faciller

Post  Faciller Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Faciller shook his head, the skull's eyes lighting up quickly before the jaw dropped on its own.
    "Well some of these little things are curse madam, if you steal, they might just rub off on you before running on home."
    He said with a low chuckle.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Her msile grew wider at skull and calmly withdrew her hand. "I know how to handle curses so I wouldn't worry about that," she chuckled and walked over to the next shelfs with books. "Don't you risk to get thrown to the gallows by having this shop?" she asked curiously while browsing through one of the books. "I heard they've burned their share of witches and sorcerers in this town."
    Faciller
    Faciller

Post  Faciller Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Faciller grew silent for a moment, it seemed as though she had more in common with his memories than just simple appearances. He closed his eyes, tipping his hat down to shield them again, his mind racing, how irritating. Once she mentioned the dangers of owning his shop he scoffed.

"Me? A wizard? A sorcerer? Nonsense madam, I am just a simple collector of these fine things, I am a seller of home remedies and cures, I am a doctor after all."

He said in almost a dark way.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:20 pm

She turne dher attention back to him, expression stil unreadable. She took notice in his chagne of tone, but didn't feel intimidated by it.
    "Owner or not, people here have got burned for merely talking about witchraft," she said blankly looked back into the book she was holding. "Makes me a little dissapointed though," she sighend and placed it back on it's place, reaching for another. "I was kinda hoping to meet someone in this town who shared the same hobby."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:46 am