Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meeting A New Face (Tag Sara)

Tulio
    Tulio

Antal inlägg : 95
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-29

Meeting A New Face (Tag Sara) Empty Meeting A New Face (Tag Sara)

Post  Tulio Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:59 am

Ah, taverns. There was no place like them on Earth. Tulio had seen everything from hook-ups to break-ups to fights to dances in this spot, and it fascinated him. People always did. After all, the best characters were always inspired by real people. At least, that was his thought process. He sipped from his mug of beer absentmindedly as he watched the people around him, from various social statuses. Nobody was catching his eye though. His brow furrowed as his leg jiggled up and down from under the table, a nervous habit he had had ever since he was a teenager. Alright Tulio, just get writing about something. Just write whatever comes to your brain. He looked around for a moment before his eyes set on a young girl not too far away, sitting by herself. Maybe she would do something interesting. He pulled out his pencil that was tucked behind his ear and jotted down her appearance: slightly pale skin, long brown hair, bright green eyes. She did look rather pretty for someone as young as her.
    Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

Meeting A New Face (Tag Sara) Empty Re: Meeting A New Face (Tag Sara)

Post  Sara Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:06 am

Sara was glad to get away from her ex and her father. She look around and saw this young man. She walk over to him with a glass "Here" said Sara as she push the glass to him. Sara sat down on the chair.
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:33 am

Tulio didn't even notice that the girl was approaching him until he looked up from his scribbling. He gave a friendly smile as she pushed a glass full of beer towards him. "Why thank you," he said, taking a drink with his left hand as he wrote with his right. He glanced at the girl again. "Your eyes, they're very unique," he murmured, gazing at them. "Like emeralds..." His voice trailed off, his hand seeming to write of its own accord: friendly to those she meets, eyes as green as an emerald held up to the sun. Poetic thoughts like that had become more natural to him the more he wrote. Some saw it was erratic, or weird, thinking, but he saw nothing wrong with it as long as it produced good results.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:59 am

Sara smile "Thanks you I got them from my mother" said Sara. "What are you writing" asked Sara as she could kind of see what he was write down. She did like that his man say her eye were like emerald.
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:06 am

"Mmm, she must have been the envy of everyone in town," Tulio commented. Pretty faces were an asset around here, although they didn't necessarily mean you would be successful. Some of the most beautiful people Tulio had ever seen were people like farmers and factory workers. Then again, there different types of beauty in the world. "Oh, these are just notes," he replied. "I'm a playwright. I come here to find inspiration for stories, characters, things like that. And taverns are always interesting places to go, even if they are a bit noisy from time to time." He gave a little chuckle.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:09 am

"I guess so" said Sara as she look at his notes "May I have a look" asked Sara with a smile "You must write some very good play" said Sara.
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:18 am

"You guess so?" Tulio repeated, looking at her. Did she not know her mother well or something? Or maybe she had lost her at an early age or something. That happened to some people around here. "Um, sure. Sorry for the sloppy handwriting. Gotta get my thoughts down fast sometimes before they disappear," he said, scooting the notebook towards her. He gave another chuckle. "I guess so. The people seem to like them well enough. Any guesses as to who I am? Some seem to know right away, others have no clue."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:42 am

"It fine I use to my father writing" said Sara as she look at some of the pages. "They are very good and you must writing play or something" said Sara with a smile.
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:47 am

"Well, that's good," Tulio said. "Who's your father? Maybe I know him. When your name is Tulio Ranko, you make it your job to know as many people as you can." He gave a small smile. "Technically, I'm not writing one yet. Just brainstorming right now, getting ideas and seeing if any of them are worth putting time and effort into."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:10 am

Sara look at him "Well Dymas is my father" said Sara. She wonder how he will be after that news. Sara hand Tulio book back "I'm sure you will be one soon" said Sara.
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:13 am

"Dymas? Oh, how...interesting." That was all Tulio said on the subject. He didn't pay attention much to politics, about the feud between the royal family and the Council. He had other important things to think about, like his work. "Yes, something always comes along eventually," he said, taking his notebook back. "It just takes time for it to happen."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:20 am

"Yes it is" said Sara with a smile. She was surprised by this boy. "Well I use the king and queen would like you to put on a play for them" said Sara.
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:29 am

Tulio laughed. "Already have. They came to see my latest play, The Fairy in the Wood. They spoke pretty highly of it, too. Ask anyone." He smiled proudly.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:44 am

"That good" said Sara with a smile "So when is your next play" asked Sara. She would have be glad to see it.
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:38 pm

"Not for a while, probably," Tulio replied. "Since I'm still writing something up. Some of the other playwrights have new material, so their plays will probably be shown for a while until I come up with something new. Although I may pull one of my old plays out of my hat until I come up with a new one. I'm sure some people would like to see some of them put on again. We could have a brand new cast and everything." He glanced at Sara. "I'm willing to take anyone who has enough talent, if you're interested."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:44 am

"Sure I would love to help you" said Sara with a smile "So what do we need" asked Sara. She would help him anyway she could.
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Tulio smiled. "Great! Fresh talent is always something to look forward to." He rubbed his hands together eagerly. "Well, I guess it depends on where your skills lie. You can perform on the stage: act, sing, dance, that kind of thing. Or you can work behind the scenes: make costumes, do make-up, etc. Both areas could always use an extra pair of hands."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Sara give him a smile "Well we will have to see" said Sara. She didn't how she could help but she will anyway she could.
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:15 am

"Well, that's better than nothing. And sometimes, that 'better than nothing' can turn out to be something really great." Tulio grinned. "You can either join the theater company now or wait until there are auditions open for an upcoming play. If you want to work behind the scenes, you can stop by there anytime. Just tell the people there that I recommended you. They'll give you a shot and see what you can do."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:50 am

"Alright when should I get there" asked Sara
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:53 am

"Oh, just stop by there anytime. There's always somebody there," Tulio replied. "Well, maybe not anytime. I mean, nobody's there at 2:30 in the morning except, like, a janitor or whatever. Just come by during the day and we'll see where your talents lie. I may or may not be there since I'm still in the middle of brainstorming, but I guess we'll see what happens."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:07 am

Sara smile "Yes we well see" said Sara. She like Tulio, he would be a good person two have as a friend "So what else do you like to do" asked Sara.
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:53 pm

"Um, not much, really," Tulio said, shrugging his shoulders as his fingers drummed against the table. "Writing plays is all I've done for a long time. Nearly anything else I do turns into me scribbling something down in here." He held up his notebook. "I always carry it with me, wherever I go, in case something interesting happens and could be used in a future play. It's come in handy more than once."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:21 am