Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Appearances are deceptive [Tag: Michael Korso]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Appearances are deceptive [Tag: Michael Korso] Empty Appearances are deceptive [Tag: Michael Korso]

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Since the attack, Marina was forbidden to leave home alone. One day, she got a break from John's supervising, and using one of her tricks she finally walked down to town square by herself. She used her cloak with the hood covering her head, and she was glad for no one had recognized her.

She felt good walking outside home, the breeze was refreshing for her spirit, and the walk was being a good exercise for her leg.

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Appearances are deceptive [Tag: Michael Korso] Empty Re: Appearances are deceptive [Tag: Michael Korso]

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:44 pm

((sorry i took so long, had to help mom with something >.<))

"Please! I'll pay you back! I-I promise just do-"
    A piercing scream was heard, comming from a dark alley. A group of men hurridely escaped, all of thme beaten up badly and leaving a trail of blood behind them.

(>8D)
    Marina
    Marina

Appearances are deceptive [Tag: Michael Korso] Empty Re: Appearances are deceptive [Tag: Michael Korso]

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:50 pm

[It's alright, dear! Wink ]

Her heart stopped beating for a moment when she heard a scream, and not only her but the people around the alley sneaked in to see what was going on. She leaned into the wall when the group of men passed running by her, and felt nauseous seeing the trail of blood they left behind.

[Well, Marina doesn't know how the twins look like, they only thing she knows it's Joseph was a member of the council XP]
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 pm

A groan of pain was heard, and the man who had been the one to screamd could be seen trying to crawl away from something. His expression was frightent and eyes wide, blood pouring dwon from his face.
    "H-help..!" he called weakly, the people now too scared and started to leave. This man was a criminal after all...

((oooo then things aill get more intresting 8D ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Marina looked to the man crawling from the alley. She looked around to see if anyone could help, but people was leaving, and there was no knights around, they would all be around the castle taking care of all the ball stuff.
    She took a deep breath and walked to the man, as a council member it was he duty to care about people wellfare. She took off her hood, so the man could be able to recognize her as she crouched by his side... ''Calm down, sir... Help will come very soon'' She said softly, and then turned to the crowd, calling... ''Can anybody help me?? There is a man needing help here...''
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:05 pm

"That's not a man someone from the council would want to help," a cold voice spoke up.
    The man tried to crawl further away, but with his both legs broken he wouldn't ger any fra fast.

Michael walked out of the alley, a bored expression plasterd on his face as he stared down at the two.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:13 pm

''No matter who he is, all that matters now it's that he needs help...'' Marina spoke politely to the voice... ''You'll be okay'' She spoke softly to the hurt man and looked to the crowd again. It was like nobody cared of him, she bit her lip and turned her head to face a bored man staring at them... ''Could you please help him?'' She asked to him, but her instinct told her that man wasn't there to help anybody.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:20 pm

He gave her a blank stare and took a few steps closer to them.
    Suddenly he drew his sword and before anyone could realise, the man's head was cut of from his body.
    "There. Now he won't be suffering anymore," Michael said simply and kicked the headless corps away from Marina.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Marina stared at him as he got closer and tried to smile, hoping he was there to help him. But the moment he drew the sword, she didn't have time to scream and the man was with his head cut off by her side. She fell into the ground, and crawled far from the corpse and the man. ''Why you did that?'' She asked in shock, and put her hand on her mouth.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:32 pm

(*sits back and enjoys* Appearances are deceptive [Tag: Michael Korso] 2afesra)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:32 pm

"You asked me to help," he said while whipping of the blood from the sword. "But you never said with how exactly."
    He kneelt down to the corpse and searched the pockets. He snorted when he pulled out the money. "Guess I'll have to talk to his friends then," he mutterd to himself.

((haha, do enjoy Odette Cool ))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:37 pm

(( D8........... RUN MARINA RUUUNN!!!! ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 pm

(oh I will buut Marina you better ruuun and hide! Appearances are deceptive [Tag: Michael Korso] Fv9pq9)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:42 pm

''But I asked you to save him, not execute'' She said weakly, and got sicker seeing him stealing the dead man... ''You're an assassin and a thief?'' She asked disgusted... ''I should throw you into the darkest dungeon so you couldn't talk to his friend or any other people you could hurt...'' She tried to said firmly, but her eyes showed the otherwise...

[brb... hehe, I just wonder if Joseph decides to say hello... XPPP]
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:44 pm

He looked back at ehr with an amused expression this time. "Then what are you waiting for then? I'm right here, just get on with it," he mocked.

((ok<3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:44 pm

(well he could.....buut I kinda want to see how Mikey is with Marina XDD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 pm

[Back! XD]

She looked down to the sword, and then back to his face. She gulped dryly and said with a quiet voice... ''I'm no match for you, but I can remember your face, and I know some people that can take care of you''

[Oh no, please don't bring him here... XDD jk]
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:40 pm

"Ahuh," he mumbled, not litsen to her and counted the small amount of money instead. "Anythign else you wanted? i'm kinda busy."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:48 pm

He stood up, feeling her leg aching slightly while she moved. ''How cold you are...'' She narrowed her eyes, controlling to not take the money away from the man... It was true she didn't know who he killed, but the money could be useful for his family... ''Have you no heart? Stealling and killing innocent people?? I pity you...''
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:52 pm

"Innocent?"
    He turned his attention back to her. "Innocnet is not the word I'd describe this piece of shit with," he chuckled darkly and kicked the corpse again, ignoring the rest she said.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:52 pm

(( D8... MARINA. YOU TALK TOO MUCH!!! RUUUNN. ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:58 pm

''Still, you shouldn't treat people like this...'' She said weakly, and as he kicked the corpse, more blood flood from the cut neck. Marina had to hold her stomach and her mouth so she couldn't throw up right in front of this dark man...

[Sorry, Flynn... Marina has no idea of who she's dealing with... silent ]
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:03 pm

((aw Marina x'D you're lucky he's not ina bad mood >.< ))

He rolled his eyes. This woman sure wans't that brigth in the head. Any normal person would've run off by now. Aw well.
    Gvíving her another look he realsied something. "You're familiar," he mumbled. "Aren't you Cassim Dalmar's daughter? My, the years sure went fast didn't it."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:04 pm

(ohh geez Marina....seriously RUNFORYOURLIIIFE!! [img]Appearances are deceptive [Tag: Michael Korso] 147264-Abandon_Threadanimatedpinkie_pie[/img] )
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:08 pm

If there was any color in her face, it was gone the moment the man spoke her father's name... She looked upon him, and tried to recognize him, but he wasn't familiar at all. Everyone that knew her father was dead, or dealing its own bussiness through the oceans... ''Who are you?'' She asked, trying to look as sternly as possible...

[geez, I feel so loved right now... <3]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:58 pm