Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso) Empty A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso)

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:01 am

(muahahaha :3)
    Odette lay down in bed, Phiebus had left to get cleaned up and John was taking care of Marina. She sighed, she hated injuries, she sighed and looked down.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso) Empty Re: A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso)

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:06 am

"I take my eyes off of things for a few seconds and look what happens."
    Michael sounded amused as he said this, pushing himself off the window whwere he had easily opened withot anyone noticing. "So, that council guy has the hots for you too huh?"
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso) Empty Re: A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso)

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:09 am

A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso) Tumblr_m8wwxqQ4KM1rn27rbo2_250
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:10 am

Odette forced herself not to react and turned to look at him calmly, "Michael...so what are you doing here? And what makes you say that?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Last edited by Odette on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:13 am

((Mike: Hi there Marina Twisted Evil ))

He raised an eyebrow. "Either you're slower thna usual or you just like playing dumb," he said flatly.
    "And I jsutwanted to see if Joseph managed to kill you this time. apparnelty eh failed again," he shrugged. "But man, what a party that was don't you agree?" he chuckled darkly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:16 am

She shook her head, "Why would you force Jim to do that? All of those people....some of them kids...why did you do it?" She asked quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:17 am

A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso) Tumblr_m8trafUoh01r18b50o1_500
    [OOC: He knows where I live *Hides*]
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:24 am

((Mike: Twisted Evil ))

He sighend, still with that tiwsted smile on his face. "You shouldn't ask about things you don't wan't an answear to."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:29 am

She shook her head, "You're right I don't." She said flatly and moved herself up to better look at him, "So why else are you here?" She asked quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:31 am

"Like I already said, to see if you ahd died yet," he said bluntly. "And to enjoy the little drama show you guys had, with the captain adn all. By the way, is he still hurting? He was fun playign with."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:35 am

Odette glared and actually moved in seconds she stood right in front of him, "Why did you let him live?" She asked as she met his gaze, she had to fight to keep her balance but she was not going to be weak in front of Michael.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 am

He stared blankly her, knowing she could fall over at any minute. She was badly wounded, why bother hiding it?
    "You sound dissapointed that I let him live. Waht, tired of him already?"

((betimes for me :3 ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:46 am

She glared at him, "How can you say that? I love Phoebus....I just want to know what your reason was." She said quietly and then stumbled a little bit but she caught herself.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:47 am

"Since you get around so well, it's not that strange for other to think like that," he said flatly. He moved forwad towards and gently pushed her back on the bed. "And no reason really.Would be oring if I killed ht eonly one here who could be a challenge," he shrugged and turned to go back to the window.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:06 pm

She made a startled noise when he pushed her back onto the bed and glared at his retreating back, "So now that you've checked up on me, you're just going to leave again?" She demanded angrily.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:29 pm

He looked back at her over his shoulder. "You want me to stay?" he mocked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:34 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Don't flatter yourself. I just want to know why you even bothered checking to see if I was alive." She said quietly as she studied him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:36 pm

"I was bored," he said matter of factly. "And you're fun to mess with."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:39 pm

She let out a dark laugh, "I always knew that was your real reason." She muttered before she moved herself into a better sitting position. "So I'm assuming you don't want me to tell anyone that you paid me a visit right?" She asked dryly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:44 pm

"Tell them if you want, as most things I really don't care," he chuckled darkly. "After all, what will they do about it?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:46 pm

She shrugged, "Oh I don't know....keep an even sharper eye on me I guess, something I'd rather not deal with anyway." She admitted with a sigh. She glanced over at him, "How is Jim?" She asked softly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:50 pm

His smirk fell a little and went back to looking bored. "Don't know, haven't found him yet. Etiher they caught him or he killed himself. Or maybe he left with the first ship."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:04 pm

She frowned, she could tell he was concerned judging by how fast his smirk fell, "I see." She said softly and looked down, she really hoped Jim was all right.
    (is it weird I want out tradition to carry over here? XDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:08 pm

((um....no XD i'ts not<3))

He snorted. "I'm surprised your so calm abotu all this. Well, maybe not, since you knew this would happen anyway."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:27 pm

She frowned, "I didn't know you would use him." She said quietly and then sighed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:17 am