Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

After A Long, Hard Day (Tag:Melody)

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

After A Long, Hard Day (Tag:Melody) Empty After A Long, Hard Day (Tag:Melody)

Post  Prince Philip Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:50 am

Philip opened the door to his room and walked in slowly, flinging the door shut behind him. He collapsed on the bed, turning his head to the side so that he could breathe. He was so exhausted, not just physically, but mentally as well. He felt like his brain was about to explode and his legs were going to fall off. He couldn't even force himself to sit up so he could remove his boots, cape, or hat. He just grabbed a pillow with one hand from the head of the bed and placed it under his head, hugging his arms around it as well.

He started to try to sleep, but his mind was too busy thinking about everything that had happened the last few days, and what was to come, and what he should do and say. He turned his face into the pillow in frustration, shaking his head in it and letting out a light scream before settling it there, hands behind his head.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

After A Long, Hard Day (Tag:Melody) Empty Re: After A Long, Hard Day (Tag:Melody)

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:41 am

(( Awww... You make me feel bad for doing this to him.

After A Long, Hard Day (Tag:Melody) Tumblr_m24m71ICc71qisujso1_500_large ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

After A Long, Hard Day (Tag:Melody) Empty Re: After A Long, Hard Day (Tag:Melody)

Post  Prince Philip Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:24 am

Flynn Rider wrote:(( Awww... You make me feel bad for doing this to him.

After A Long, Hard Day (Tag:Melody) Tumblr_m24m71ICc71qisujso1_500_large ))
    ((Oh don't worry. It's not just you. Wink I think the rules of the game is to torture Philip.XD))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:37 am

(( True XDD You made him a Prince Razz ))
    xMelody
    xMelody

Antal inlägg : 72
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24
    Ålder : 28

Post  xMelody Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Melody STILL bored because o fno one to talk to, she was walking around the castle looking for someone to talk to. She was walking by Philip's door, & thought that she hadn't talk to him in a while & Wondered if he was inside,
    "Philip! Are you in there!?"
    Shouting while banging on the door
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Flynn Rider wrote:(( True XDD You made him a Prince Razz ))
    ((This is true.XD Poor Philly!!!))

Philip groaned a bit when Melody shouted in at him, pushing himself up to sit on the bed and messaging his aching head. "Hey Mel," he greeted loudly, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes. He let out a small laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck and shoulders, marveling at Melody's not-so-great timing. He then pulled out the matches from the nightstand drawer and lit the lamp on top to bring some light into the room before standing to open the door, stopping for a moment to stretch and then continuing to the door. "Hey there," he said in forced excitement when he opened his bedroom door to his little sister. "What brings you to my domain?" he asked as he made his way back to his bed and laid on his side.
    xMelody
    xMelody

Post  xMelody Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:13 am

Melody walked in making her way to his bed to sit,
    "I'm just bored. Wanted to see what you were up to."
    She finally sat down on the edge of the bed,
    "You seem down. Is something wrong?"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:58 am

"Ah, it's nothing really," Philip replied, trying to sound nonchalant as he rolled over to lie on his back, folding his hands behind his head. "Just my life," he said with a light laugh, turning his head so he could look at Melody and forcing a playful smile on his face to matched his forced light tone of voice. "So, have you met any of our visitors yet?" he asked, moving the conversation away from him.
    xMelody
    xMelody

Post  xMelody Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:34 am

Melody look at her brother with worrie-som eyes when he smiled. She then looked up at the celing trying to remember,
    "Um yeah. I met Rapunzel at one point, talked with Elionwy, &..."
    She paused for a moment looking down at the ground,
    "& somebody else..."
    Melody fliped her self so she was on her stomach laying next to him,
    "What about you?"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:50 am

Philip raised an eyebrow and smirked as he looked over at his sister, making note of the third person she was reluctant to talk about. "I met my bride-to-be," he said, turning his head to look at the canopy above him, wiping his face of emotion but still slightly gritting his teeth, despite his attempts to appear calm and relaxed. "She seems alright I guess," he shrugged a bit, trying not to let Melody onto any of the drama rolling around in his head. He then turned to look at Melody again, making his face appear light and playful, raising an eyebrow and smirking mischievously. "Eilonwy hm...You two been plotting some prank?" he asked, already suspecting the answer to be yes.
    xMelody
    xMelody

Post  xMelody Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Melody relaxed her arms on the bed to where her head was now laying on her arms, smiling, happy for her brother
    "Aw~ That's sweet!"
    She raised her head a little to his 'I guess',
    "Why 'I guess'? Is there something wrong with her?"
    She supported her head with one of her hands with a wide smile & continued,
    "Did you meet someone else?"
    Of course she was kidding, but she still wanted to know the answer. Melody shot up when Philip asked if her & Elionwy were planing a prank, her face a tad red,
    "What!? No! Pshh... Why would....I...do that...?"
    Studdering
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:45 am

Philip smirked amused at Melody's unconvincing denial, rolling his eyes and shaking his head playfully as he looked back up at the ceiling. "I don't know why that even crossed my mind," he said sarcastically. He then looked sideways over at Melody and nervously bit his lip as his mind turned to think about Jasmine. He quietly cleared his throat and pushed back the thoughts as he forced a carefree smile onto his face. "I'm only guessing 'cause....I still don't really know her. We only talked and stuff for a little while," he explained to Melody, shrugging his shoulders against the bed. "There's no one else," he lied coolly. "So this prank...." Philip changed the subject, turning to lean on his side. "Is it going to go down at the ball?" he pried, pushing the topic as far from him as possible.
    xMelody
    xMelody

Post  xMelody Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:53 am

(Gah! You're so much fun to RP with!!!!!! Razz )
    Melody sat straight up folding her hands on her lap,
    "Oh, I get it."
    She then leand back suporting herself with her hands,
    "But what's wrong with not knowing that well? It keeps it more fun to get to know them better...not knowing"
    She said with a small smile, thinking about Mogli. She came back to reality when Philip asked about the prank again. She turned to face him so quickly that it seemed like Melody might hurt her neck.
    "IT! IS! NOT!"
    She screamed, with a dramatic voice, lying again.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 am

(Why thank you! You are too! Wink))

Philip just about burst out laughing as his baby sister screamed defensively, folding over at his waist and holding his stomach. "Gee, are you really sure?" he asked sarcastically, still laughing, a bit less than before and slowing down even more until he wasn't laughing anymore, but he still had an amused smirk on his face.

He looked at Melody's face, admiring her ability to be so open and optimistic about people. "I suppose if they're just going to be your friend. But what if, I don't know anything about Cinderella, we get married, and then she turns out to be really awful?" he asked Melody, holding his head up with his arm as he laid on his side. "Like some sort of monster?" he added playfully, remembering the games they used to play where they would be killing various monsters. "What do I do then?" He was honestly a little curious as to what his sister might think. His brain was so jumbled and disoriented, he needed all the outside help he could get.
    xMelody
    xMelody

Post  xMelody Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:01 am

Melody gave him a glare when he started laughing.
    "Isn't that a little over the top...?"
    She continued to give a glare until he asked what he should do about Cinderella.
    "I don't know! I'm 12!"
    She said have kidding, but she really didn't know what to do. She wanted to help her brother, but she didn't know how.
    "Um...Why don't you two go on a date! & I don't mean one where Mom or Dad set it up. You ask her & you pick the place!"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:42 am

Philip really did enjoy how Melody could make him laugh so much. It seemed like the older he had gotten, the less and less he would be laughing, or even smiling genuinely. But right now, he was laughing, and smiling, and giving his sister a playful, and gentle, shove. "You know," he said as he sat up on his elbows, looking off towards the wall in front of him, thinking. "That may be a good idea. Get to know the girl behind the crown." He then looked over at Melody, a genuinely enthusiastic, and almost boyish, grin on his face. He wouldn't make any promises that this would change anything, but it couldn't hurt. And, if she didn't turn out to be his type, maybe getting to know her would help him figure a way out of their impending nuptials. He smirked proudly, and a bit mischievously, as he turned to look back at the wall.
    xMelody
    xMelody

Post  xMelody Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Melody was suprised that Philip actually took her advice. It seemed to her that the only thing she was good at was pranking people. Although it was fun favorite thing to do. She stood up with a proud pose,
    "Muhaha I'm a guinness!"
    She then retunrne to sitting,calming down
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:45 am

Philip laughed at Melody's proclamation and pose, leaning his head back as he did, and then looking back at his sister once he was mostly finished laughing, a bright, sweet smile on his face. "Yes. I would say so," he complimented her sincerely, his face soft. "You take after your big brother," he added, keeping the moment light as he often did. Philip was never good in super serious situations. He would always start to feel super awkward and uncomfortable, so he kept things light to avoid those feelings.
    xMelody
    xMelody

Post  xMelody Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:19 am

She pulled both of her legs up, huging them, looking at her brother,
    "So who do you think I get my pranking from?"
    Giveing a small smirk
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:29 am

"Oh no. You're not putting that on me," Philip laughed, messing up Melody's hair and then grabbing her around the waist and pulling her over to him. He flipped her almost upside down for a second and then proceeded to tickle her, stopping after about a minute. He rolled her back onto the the bed, laughing and a little breathless. "That is all you," he said as his breath returned to him, smiling softly and poking her nose.
    xMelody
    xMelody

Post  xMelody Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 am

Melody let out a little scream when Philip grabed her.
    "Gah!"
    She hated being to ticklish. She was laughing so hard that her sides hurt.
    "haha! Stop!"
    When he stoped, Melody grabed her sides, still laughing a little,
    "Well, I must get it from someone, if I'm a genuis like you..."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:56 am

Philip gave Melody a mischievous glance, and a matching smirk, before he let out an evil sounding laugh. "I guess I am guilty as charged," he said with the same smirk still in place. "So," he raised a suspicious eyebrow, "Excited for the ball?"
    xMelody
    xMelody

Post  xMelody Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Melody folded her arms,
    "Not really. But without my ideas, it would be BORING!"
    Adding the emphasis on the 'boring'.
    She honestly didn't like balls because she had to dress up, but pulling pranks on unexpecteed victims was more fun!
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:36 am

Philip laughed lightly as he leaned on his side on the bed. "Me neither," he said with a sad sigh, looking down at the bed. "And yes, that is true," he looked back up and winked playfully at Melody. He always enjoyed her pranks, partly because they were funny, but also because it took any and all focus away from him, and sometimes, he could sneak away."Thank you for your contribution," he said in mock sincerity, putting out his hand to shake Melody's.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:17 am