Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Flynn Rider
Milo
Belle Rolfe
Tulio
Prince Philip
Dean McCoppin
Aladdin.
Reverend Frollo
Jasmine
Jim
Rapunzel
Marina
Joseph Korso
Phoebus
Michael Korso
Eric Storm
Odette
Thumbelina
Pocahontas
Lady Amalthea
Ariel
King Stefan
26 posters

Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball]

Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball] - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball]

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Poca stuided him quickly. "Oh right, you're that Eric guy, stable boy right?" she recalled. "Sorry, i don't really pay attention to people. Anything you wanted from me?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball] - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball]

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 pm

''That's right'' He chuclked, and then she said with a low voice tone... ''Perhaps your name, and your companie this evening'' He smiled softly.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Jim held back a blush when he saw Ariel waving at him, and mumbled mutterd irritaed to himsself when he noticed Lina laughed at his expression. He was sure he must look pissed off right now...
    Glancing aorund the ballroom soem more his eyes fell on his cousin, which he quickly dismissed and saw Odette with the her captain instead.
    He smiled slightly. Doofus better do amuch betetr job in protecting her from now.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

Post  Thumbelina Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Lina glared at him, "If we weren't in the palace I would've smacked him," Lina said, irritated, wishing he would leave the party. Eric, Jim, Punzie, Odette, Phoebus, and Ariel at the same party would end in a fight, the only thing that would make it worse is if the dude, gaston, showed up.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Ålder : 30

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:12 pm

*Rapunzel looks to Lina and pouts* What..? Why would you do that..?? He hasn't...said anything.. *she fiddles with her dress, trying to hide that she wasn't wearing any shoes; they just weren't something she enjoyed AT ALL*
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:13 pm

"Pocahontas," she said simply, lookign around for food or drinks. She was pretty clueless when it came to flirting or any of the stuff around that.
    "What was it... Eric right? You think you could bring me something to drink? I'm havign a hard time walking around right now..."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:18 pm

(DX sorry this will be lamer then my other post)
    Odette glanced around the ballroom and smiled when she saw Rapunzel, Thumbelina and an redhead that she hadn't met before. She turned to look up at Phoebus, "Is it all right if I join my friends?" She asked as she indicated them.
    (ohh here's her dress: http://www.1st-weddingdresses.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Vintage-Wedding-Dresses-3.jpg
    and hair: https://2img.net/h/i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/kittycreed007/odette_hair.jpg )
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355

Post  Thumbelina Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:18 pm

(im posting this is quick cuz im going to the pool)

Lina looked up as a young man offered him a dance, she accepted and went off with him. Smiling back at her friends.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:22 pm

*Rapunzel giggles, seeing Lina going off with the guy; she sighs and looks around, hoping to see Aladdin soon*
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:24 pm

"Sure.. I will be here when you comes back" Phoebus smiled and gave her a kiss before he let her go. He wouldn't be far away if she needed help, or if something happened..

"Bye, Lina" Ariel smiled at her friend before she looked at Rapunzel again.
    "Who were you two talking about?.. Has something happen?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:24 pm

''Of course, Pocahontas'' he smiled, guessing what could been bothering the woman. He walked looking for some drinks when he saw his cousin, working, ''Thank you, Jim'' He said as he took two glasses of wine from the tray he was carrying. ''Here, milady'' He said gently as he handed Pocahontas her glass.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Poca brithend up gratefully took the drink. "You're a life saver, thnaks1" she smiled and sipped on her drink.

Jim almost hit his cousin in the head with awhine bottle when he turned around but held himself back. He couldn't cause trouble here off all places... and especially not with those four girls here. He sighend and served hismelf something to drink.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Odette smiled gratefully up at Phoebus before she turned and made her way towards Rapunzel and the redhead, "Hi Rapzunel." She said warmly once she reached them. She glanced up and saw Jim not too far away and gave him a warm smile.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:28 pm

*Rapunzel bites her lip, looking at Ariel* Um... *she rubs behind her head* Well...uh...no..! Not really. *she looks away a bit shyly* Just a few circumstances with a guy, but it's not anything to get upset about.. *she nods giving a quiet exhale; Rapunzel looks over at Odette with a bright smile* Hi Odette!! It's good to see you! How has your night been so far?
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Eric looked softly at Poca, ''Is there anything else I could do, milady? You seemed uncomfortable...'' He said with a small smile.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:41 pm

"You can start with stop calling me milady," she said bluntly. "and maybe bring me some food? Or a chair, tha't be nice. A chair so I don't have to walk around this dman shoes..."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:42 pm

(( Only posting Jasmine, thank goodness for the Aladdin show being on a long wait XD ))

Jasmine walked down the steps, her gown following after her. She tried desperately to not look upset but showed a bit in her expression. The girls from the Wonderland Dancer looked and left without a trace. Jasmine sighs , residing by the closest wall, watching others dance with happiness.

Charlotte fanned herself , surveying the area. She decided to stay by the royals, the occasional talk.
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Antal inlägg : 66

Post  Reverend Frollo Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:45 pm

ooc: sorry I haven't been on much work has been my enemy
    Reverend Frollo made his way into the ballroom and smirked, it seemed quite the joyous occasion. Of course he would merely be observing, he stood in a corner watching everyone until his gaze landed on a group of young women all of them quite beautiful. He smirked as he studied them with interest...perhaps he could introduce himsefl.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:48 pm

"Oh.. okay" Ariel nodded slowly, but sighed a little when she didn't tell her about him. It felt like Ariel never could be one of the girls.. When the blonde woman showed up, Ariel looked up at her with a polite smile.
    "Hello.. I'm Ariel" She said, even though Odette hasn't asked about her name
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:48 pm

''Oh, I see'' He smiled and knelt discretly, taking off her shoes. ''Now you feel better...'' He said softly and looked down ''No one can see you're barefoot.''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:51 pm

(Jordan what are you planning??)
    Odette tried not to show a look of surprise and instead smiled warmly at Ariel, "Oh Ariel, its so nice to meet you." She said and held out her hand for her to shake.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:53 pm

She stared blankly at him. "That's inappropriate," she stated and kicked her shoes under a table. "But I really don't care. Thanks, I couldn't reach the shoes myself with this dress," she chuckled.

While serveing the guests, Jim noticed from the corner of his eyes Odette and Ariel talking.
    Well, now Odette knew who Ariel was... she betetr not comment about this next time they talk. Jim is embaressed as it is.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:57 pm

He chuclked with her, she really had gorgeous lips. ''Glad I did it for you then, but there is one thing I can understand. Why you don't want me calling you 'milady' when you're Cinderella's lady-in-waiting?'' He said with a smirk, and drank some from his wine.
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Antal inlägg : 66

Post  Reverend Frollo Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:57 pm

ooc: What do you think babe?
    Frollo decided to go and introduce himself to the ladies and made his way towards them. "Why hello ladies." He said smoothly as he smirked down at them.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Ariel looked up at the man that just showed up and smiled gently. She had never seen him around before- but he probably came with princess Cinderella to Nirethia.
    "Hello.." She said softly in a bow.
    "And welcome to Nirethia..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:16 pm