Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Flynn Rider
Milo
Belle Rolfe
Tulio
Prince Philip
Dean McCoppin
Aladdin.
Reverend Frollo
Jasmine
Jim
Rapunzel
Marina
Joseph Korso
Phoebus
Michael Korso
Eric Storm
Odette
Thumbelina
Pocahontas
Lady Amalthea
Ariel
King Stefan
26 posters

Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball] - Page 22 Empty Re: Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball]

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Phoebus was still a little shocked by the womans words when they ran over to the boy. Phoebus knew that many will probably hate him for not being there, but how could he know that Jim would kill everyone around him?.. He felt really bad and just wanted to leave- but he couldn't.
    "Is there anything I can do?!" Phoebus asked from behind Dean and Poca and looked at the boy on the floor. He wanted to help them now when he could..
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball] - Page 22 Empty Re: Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball]

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Pocahontas calmy kneelt down beside the boy, who was getting paler and colder by the second. She smiled softly at him while cheking his pulse and inspecting his wound. She coulnd't do much for him here. But if they waited to long then this boy would surely die.
    Picking up the small bag she ahd brought with her, she took out a small bottle and smeared some sort of ointment over his wound gently. "This will only only stopp the blood for a while, isn't there any doctors in the castle captain?" she asked without looking away from the wound.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Antal inlägg : 153
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Dean frowned and then stared down at the ointment she was using, "I hope there is a doctor...if there isn't then they should have one." He said quietly and then sighed.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:26 pm

"I know for sure that there is one, and he should be here by now if he isn't-- dead" Phoebus said hesitantly and looked around once again. He knew that the doctor was a close friend to the royals, so he was probably here today, but...
    "So you two can't save him?!" He asked sadly. Phoebus knew nothing about how to take care of this kind of wound, so he felt hopeless right now..
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:29 pm

"I could, if I had all the right stuff with me, whch I sadly haven't. The only thing I can do for this boy is to end his suffering," she sighend honsetly.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Dean looked down and away from the poor boy who was still suffering, "Do it then." He said gruffly, he didn't want that boy to suffer anymore then he had too. He hated not being able to help others, he stood up and rubbed his face.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Phoebus nodded slowly and looked down on the floor, it was so sad that someone that young had die because Jim couldn't control himself any longer..
    "Do you want my sword?" She asked the woman and reached it out for her.
    "Or do you want me to do it?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Pocahontas turned her head and smiled at Phoebus. "That's alright, I can do this," she said gently and moved so she could placed the boy's head in her lap. She hummed a soft tune while carresing his pale cheeks. She placed a hand over his eyes, closing them and then quickly snapped his neck. He never felt anything.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Dean flinched when he heard her snap the boy's neck and then looked down. "I'm afraid he won't be the only kid we'll have to do that too." He said quietly as he looked down at the boy now dead in the woman's lap.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Phoebus closed his eyes at the moment Poca killed the boy and shivered by the sound. He slowly pulled down his sword again and sighed.
    "Do you need any more help here?.. Because otherwise I will go and-- talk with the King and such.." Phoebus said hesitantly. Not that he had helped them or anything, but he just wanted to leave and find Odette.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Dean shook his head, "No I think we got it covered, good luck finding her." He said quietly. Hell if his wife had been the one injured, he would have done anything to find her.
    (muahahaha Dean has psychic powers XDD)
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Pocahontas gently placed the boy's head back on the floor and got up. "It's alright captain, you go and find your girlfriend," she said bluntly and turned to Dean. "Well, you gonna help me then?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Phoebus bowed with a polite smile before he started to walk to the exit.
    "Thank you.. Sir, Milady.." Phoebus bowed again as he headed out through the door, away to find Odette

[Why do you suddenly changed the posting order? ;D mahaha.. sorry for late post ><]
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:49 pm

(ohh crap my bad! sowwie)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:34 am