Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Flynn Rider
Milo
Belle Rolfe
Tulio
Prince Philip
Dean McCoppin
Aladdin.
Reverend Frollo
Jasmine
Jim
Rapunzel
Marina
Joseph Korso
Phoebus
Michael Korso
Eric Storm
Odette
Thumbelina
Pocahontas
Lady Amalthea
Ariel
King Stefan
26 posters

Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball]

Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball] - Page 21 Empty Re: Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball]

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:31 pm

"The danger is over for now, so there's no reason for me to hide," she said flatly and stood back up, the young woman having stopped breathing. "I need to get ouf this tent," she mumbled to herself, referring to her dress.
    Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball] - Page 21 Empty Re: Oh well, what's a royal ball? [The Grand ball]

Post  Sara Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Dean McCoppin wrote:(ahhh I'm so sorry I only just saw this! DX)
    Dean frowned when he glanced at the man Ping, "Are you sure you'll be able to ride in your condition?" He asked with some concern.
    Mulan look at him "Maybe" said Mulan in pain as she waped her arms around her ribs
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Antal inlägg : 153
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Dean looked over at her with a slightly amused smirk on his face, "Well, unless you have another dress hidden somewhere under that then you might want to keep wearing it." He pointed out.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:40 pm

"Don't you have people to help?" she asked instead. "Or did you already give up? I wouldn't blame you, the people who are still breathing will be gone soon anyway."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:43 pm

He frowned, "No, I just helped a young man Ping a few moments before I came back inside." He said faltly and shook his head at her before he continued to keep looking for anyone he could help.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:49 pm

"Apparnetly no one caught him," Poca said casually as she decided it was a good idea to walk beside Dean.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:57 pm

He shook his head, "No they didn't...whoever he was, he sure knew what he was doing." He commented as he stared down at a man who was barely alive. "I've never seen such a massacre." He muttered.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Pocahntas keept her eyes travell around the room. "That he did. He just had scare thme and the rest they did themself," she commented, seeing that half of the vistims had been run over buy the others and not stabbed.
    "Oh that's right, I still haven't found the Princess."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Dean frowned, "Neither have I, and I've been looking everywhere. Is there anywhere she would have gone to be safe?" He asked
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:49 pm

"I'm sure she's in her room by now, sicne I cna't see her among these dead people," she guessd, still perfectly calm over the whole situation. "Are you hurt by the way?"
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:53 pm

He shook his head, "No I'm fine, what about you? Are you ok?" He asked as he glanced over at her, he was wondering why she wasn't panicking already.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:56 pm

"Can't you tell?" she asked back, her face blank. "Well, if there's nothing I can do here, guess I'll go check and see if Cindy's alright. Or do you need help with something?"
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:57 pm

He shook his head, "No I think I've got it covered down here, just be careful ok?" He asked.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:02 pm

She gave him a samll smile. "Sure, I'll just call for you to come save me if something happens," she shrugged and turned to walk away.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:16 pm

He shook his head with a smile of his own, "Oh I'll come to the rescue." He said quietly but honestly.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Some time had passed after she had left and Dean was still making the rounds through the ballroom. He was able to help only a few, it disturbed him that one person had managed to cause so much devastation.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Phoebus ran fast up the stairs a moment after one of the Korso twins had left- both because he wanted to be able to stand straight before he heads out, and because he didn't want to meet him again - not now. His head hurted, and his hair was sticky from the blood that came from a wound he had. Well- he didn't looked the same as when he went down .. Once in the ballroom, Phoebus couldn't breath and leaned one hand against the wall. How could this had happen? He should have been there---- Odette?! Where is Odette? He ran over the bodies and for once didn't care for those who called after help- he just wanted to find her. What if the Korso's had taken her? He didn't want to think about it..
    "Sir.. Excuse me. Have you seen a blonde woman leave this room? She-- she had a beautiful, white dress and she's-- blonde?!" Phoebus asked the closest man to him - Dean.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Pocahontas had quickly changed her dress into something more comfortable and easy to walk around with. She let out a sigh of realif, finally, she could breath again! Women sure had to endure alot if they wanted to look nice. Not that Poca ever thought those dresses were anything special.
    Guessing the princess was sfae in her room she walked back into the ballroom and saw who she asumed was the captain ask Dean about someone.
    "Some people took her away to treat her wound," she said flatly, walking up to stand behind them. "I saw them leave half an hour ago or so."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Dean nodded, "Yeah some guy stabbed her....it didn't look good but I think the people who took her were John and Marina. I didn't catch a last name though." He said apologetically.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:46 pm

"Her wound?!" Phoebus looked up at the woman worried, but glanced at Dean as soon he said the names.
    "Marina and John?" He asked and tried not to sound like it was horrible to say their names. At least he knew that she was safe, but he hated himself for not helping her when she needed it.
    "Who was it? Who did this?" Phoebus asked and looked around in the room that was full of blood and dead people. He knew they would say The korso's, but he had to be sure
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:49 pm

"It was kinda hard to see in a big crowd where everyone run over each other in panic" Poca stated and glanced around the room again. "Though I guess he was around his teen's."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Dean nodded, "It was some kid....and he looked like he was....enjoying it." He said darkly and then pinched his nose. "He wasn't alone though....I think there was another guy with him...an older guy anyway." He said quietly as he thought about it.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Phoebus ran his both hands through his hair as they two spoke and leaned his head backwards. he knew exactly who it was... But why would he stabb Odette? They're friends..?! Phoebus sighed before he looked up with a polite smile at them two.
    "Thank you very much for your help.." Phoebus said gently.
    "Is there anything I could do for you?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:02 pm

"A little to late for that don't you think?" Pocahontas raised an eyebrow at the captain. "You should've botherd asking that eariler, if you had been here that is."
    She didn't sound angry or dissapointed at him or anything, like she hosnetly didn't care.
    "Oh hey, I think someone's still breathing over there," she pointed out and ran over to a barley breathing young boy.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Dean was about to apologize but frowned when he heard that a young boy might sill be alive. He hurried forward and studied him, "We're going to need bandages...that wound on his side looks pretty deep." He said quietly and took off his jacket to bind around the wound as a temporary placeholder. He sighed, "Where is a medic when you need one?" He muttered out loud, he checked the boy's pulse and sighed, it was weak and thready but Dean wasn't going to give up on him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:34 am