Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Joseph Korso
Milo
6 posters

Milo Thatch

Milo
    Milo

Antal inlägg : 56
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-13

Milo Thatch Empty Milo Thatch

Post  Milo Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Name: Milo

Background: Milo was born in a faraway kingdom well-renowned for its vast pools of knowledge. Milo grew up in a rather wealthy family, and as such received top notch education from the start. Of course, he didn’t do terribly well in these classes, as he got rather easily distracted. That isn’t to say that Milo was stupid – in fact, he was quite clever. Once, when one of his teachers got tired of his lollygagging, he gave Milo the task of adding all the numbers from 1 to 100 together, and Milo figured it out in under a minute by using a formula he developed (Pfffft, stealing Gauss’s story XD). No, Milo was clever, he just had a rather active mind. It was the tests that really killed him. He couldn’t pay attention long enough to get them done. Yet he somehow managed to graduate, and decided that normal job positions were for suckers, and went into training at the Unseen University; the kingdom’s only school for prospective wizards.

Now THIS Milo excelled at. He loved mixing potions and such, but after a while, found normal magic too limiting. So, he took up an interest in science and inventing, much to the dismay of his teachers. Science and magic don’t mix too well.

Milo was often teased after that for his constant experimenting, but he paid them no mind, as he always did to those who made fun of him. He happily continued on with his experiments and studies, managing to pass the course to the wonderment of his teachers. Afterwards, Milo wandered around the kingdom, trying to find a job that would best befit him. He eventually settled down as a glass blower, using his knowledge of science and potions to make little glass trinkets. It paid well enough. And Milo was happy enough in his life, when tragedy struck.

Milo’s kingdom was attacked. An enemy land had grown jealous of this kingdom’s prosperity, and mustered up its army and obliterated it. Because Milo’s kingdom had spent all its resources on schools and libraries and museums, and they had always been able to make negotiations with neighboring kingdoms, they had close to no army, and they didn’t stand a chance. Everyone was slaughtered in the night, except for Milo, who in his panic, stole a horse and ran off, using his cleverness and a few potions he had made to escape the kingdom.
    He was the only survivor.

Milo laments the loss of the once great kingdom, and mourns the deaths of the friends and family he had there. He realizes he is the last of his race, and is a bit sobered by the fact, but tries to distract himself by traveling around to new places. He never stayed in the same place once, his only constant being the horse he stole that one night – Idris, her name is. He kept her for two reasons: one, she reminds him of his home, and in fact is the only reminder of it, and two, during one of his on-the-road experiments, Milo accidentally created a sort of cloud of smoke that died her permanently blue. And no one would buy a blue horse.

Well, one day, Milo stumbled to Nirethia, and he decided the place looked interesting, so he settled down, opened up his magical glass sculpture shop, and decided to wait to see what would happen.

Personality: Extremely quirky, seemingly light-hearted, cheeky, witty, talkative, easy-going, and restless. He’s one of those people who tends to talk at 90 miles per hour in sciency-speak as well. He’s also been called a bit mad at times – which, he is. After all, he travelled for years with only a blue horse for company. But he’s also very thoughtful. Sometimes he’ll just stare off into space, most likely thinking about his lost home. And though he tries to hide it behind his cheeky personality, he’s prone to states of deep depression and loneliness.

He also has a habit of talking to himself. Or to his horse. He traveled for years with only Idris as company, give the guy a break.

Animated Version: Milo from AtlantisMilo Thatch Tumblr_lj736qyfyF1qcwsd8o1_r1_500
    Live Action: David Tennant Milo Thatch Tumblr_m890mvCMzi1r8165j

Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Milo Thatch Empty Re: Milo Thatch

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:34 pm

muahahaha good choice for your L/A <3 and I can't wait to meet Milo :3
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Wohaaaaaaa really intresting and fun character Very Happy welcome to the RP ^^
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 29

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:39 pm

WIFEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *MEGA HUGGLES*

I WANT TO RP WITH MILO!!!!!! <333
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Joseph Korso wrote:muahahaha good choice for your L/A <3 and I can't wait to meet Milo :3

XD Thank you! ^^ *is such a Doctor Who fan* XD And thanks! Not sure how Milo will respond to Michael and Joseph . . . he's a pacifist to the extreme, so he'll probably try to foil their attempts at killing. XD

Jim wrote:Wohaaaaaaa really intresting and fun character Very Happy welcome to the RP ^^

Thanks! ^^ I'm glad you like him! And thank you :3 I'm glad to be here!

Rapunzel wrote:WIFEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *MEGA HUGGLES*

I WANT TO RP WITH MILO!!!!!! <333

WIFEY!!! *huggles back* 8D

XDDD Alright! Alright!! You can RP with him XDDDDDD Just be careful, he's a madman with a horse. X'D
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Oh, maybe Emmi already told you about this, btu you know that there's a limit to nagic it this RP right? :3 liek, no super powrful magic powers like that, only potion and the really small stuff? hypnotize is allwoed too :3

and hope I can Rp with him as well Very Happy so glad we have a Milo now xD
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Jim wrote:Oh, maybe Emmi already told you about this, btu you know that there's a limit to nagic it this RP right? :3 liek, no super powrful magic powers like that, only potion and the really small stuff? hypnotize is allwoed too :3

and hope I can Rp with him as well Very Happy so glad we have a Milo now xD

I know! ^^ Thanks for making sure, though. :3

XDD I'm sure you'll get the chance to. ^^ XD This'll be my first time playing a Milo, so I'm excited about this too. 8D
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:00 pm

damn I can't type today O__o

anyway, i'm really excited for this<3 ^^
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:02 pm

XDD Aw.

Same!! 8D
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Ohhhh Milo. Why hello there Mr. Thatch! Mr. Rider would love to get to know your profession. Idk about. Ky other charies though. XD
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Jasmine wrote:Ohhhh Milo. Why hello there Mr. Thatch! Mr. Rider would love to get to know your profession. Idk about. Ky other charies though. XD

XDDD Oooh dear. XDDD I'm not quite sure Milo would approve of Flynn's occupation though. XD If anything, he'll try and reform him XD Though he'll do a poor job of it XD
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Antal inlägg : 141
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-06

Post  Lady Amalthea Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:34 pm

His back is kind of the same as mine so maybe they can know eachother
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Lady Amalthea wrote:His back is kind of the same as mine so maybe they can know eachother

Sure!! ^^ Milo might have met Amalthea on his travels XD
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Antal inlägg : 141
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-06

Post  Lady Amalthea Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Milo wrote:
    Lady Amalthea wrote:His back is kind of the same as mine so maybe they can know eachother

Sure!! ^^ Milo might have met Amalthea on his travels XD
    Alright

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:52 pm