Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sorry, Can't Help Ya.. (Tag: Milo)

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Sorry, Can't Help Ya.. (Tag: Milo) Empty Sorry, Can't Help Ya.. (Tag: Milo)

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:46 am

*Rapunzel finishes sweeping up the floor after a family with four children came to have a snack; the snack was powdery and left a mess, one Rapunzel had to clean; lately she hasn't really been her cheery self after being dumped; she would smile of course, but that's really all; maybe she wouldn't feel so down if she didn't almost give her heart out; she still didn't understand where the wrong turn was, and she wasn't sure she ever would; hopefully there was someone who could cheer her up, even just a little*
    Milo
    Milo

Antal inlägg : 56
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-13

Sorry, Can't Help Ya.. (Tag: Milo) Empty Re: Sorry, Can't Help Ya.. (Tag: Milo)

Post  Milo Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:58 am

Milo rode through the town square on his blue horse, Idris. People stopped and stared at the odd spectacle, but he payed them no mind. Mainly because he was too busy burying himself in the map of Nirethia he had in front of him. He was going about reading it all wrong though - as it was upside down. Milo eventually sighed and crumpled up the map, tossing it aside. "Always hated maps," he muttered in his distinctive accent.

Idris snorted and rolled her eyes. Milo frowned. "Oi! No back-talk from you, alright?" the horse merely nickered in response. Milo exhaled and looked up before brightening when he saw the bakery. "Brilliant! I can probably find some ingredients in there!" he said cheerfully before hopping off of Idris, tying her to the nearest pole and pointing his finger at her. "Now you be a good girl and don't bite anyone, you understand?"

Idris whinnied and rolled her eyes, and smiled brightly and patted her neck fondly. "Good girl!"

Turning away from the blue horse, he put his hands in his pockets and walked into the shop, the usual spring in his step. He stopped in the doorway and took a deep breath, inhaling all the lovely lovely scents from the shop, and then letting out a satisfied "Ah,"

He smiled pleasantly at the girl sweeping the floor. "'ello!" he said before tilting his head at the powdery substance on the floor. "Oooh, now what's that?" he muttered, rushing over to it and crouching down, looking at it, he looked up at the girl. "You don't mind, do you?" referring to if he was allowed to examine what was on the floor.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:07 am

*Rapunzel looks up at the man, just coming in before she blinks a little in surprise as he bends down to the floor* Uh...sure...I guess so... *she places the broom back in the closet, still eyeing the guy, just what it was he was planning to do*
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:11 am

Milo pinched his fingers together to pick up the powder, snapping on his glasses and squinting at the stuff, rubbing it between his fingers. When he was done with that, he bent down and licked the floor, tilting his head thoughtfully. "Hmmm . . . powdered sugar, with a hint of dough, straw - from the broom, I presume - and wood polish!" he said, seeming pleased with his diagnostic and then hopping up onto his feet. "Sorry about that: curiosity got the better of me." he said a bit apologetically before clasping his hands behind his back and looking around cheerily. "Nice place you've got here, smells rather nice," he observed, before starting. "Oh, right, names. I'm Milo!" he said brightly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:29 am

*Rapunzel's eyes widen as she looks at him; Todd peeks from Rapunzel's hair and watches Milo again with curiosity: she blinks, looking a bit freaked out by his actions before she snaps out of it and shakes her head* O-oh um...thank you.. And it's...nice to meet you, Milo..! I'm Rapunzel...
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:31 am

Milo smiled brightly. "Rapunzel! Lovely name! Nice to meet you Rapunzel!" he said before seeing Todd and smiling, bending sideways slightly to wave at the small fox. "Why hello there!"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:36 am

*Rapunzel gives a small smile at his compliment before she turns to Todd, picking him up gently* And this is Todd. He's my best friend. *Todd barks happily, wagging his tail some.*
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:47 am

Milo smiled at Todd. "Hello, Todd!! Nice to meet you!" he smiled brightly at Rapunzel's best friend comment. "Really?" he pointed out to Idris. "That's Idris! She's my best friend!" he turned and called to the blue horse. "Say hello Idris!"

Idris rolled her eyes and whinnied before chomping her teeth at a person who got too close, and stomping her hoof.

Milo turned around, smiling brightly. "She bites!" Sorry, Can't Help Ya.. (Tag: Milo) Im_brilliant (XD Ignore the text)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:05 pm

( XDDD <33 )

*Rapunzel raises an eyebrow, smiling some before she flinches a bit as the horse chomps at the person; she laughs a little before clicking her tongue* Well um...I've got a question... Why...is she blue..?

( I can see these two being best friends. ;A; <3 )
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:57 pm

(XDDDD Awww, Milo needs a best friend! . . . who's human X'D)

Milo tilted his head when she said she had a question, and then jumped up, smiling brightly. "Ah! Well, you see, one day I was performing this experiment where I was trying to see if I could make a seed that when planted, grows crayons! I think that'd be brilliant - don't you? - if you were just walking down the road and lookie there! There's crayons sprouting out of the ground! Well, I left Idris and the experiment at the camp while I went to go look for some more ingredients, and I heard this big booming sound, and there was this big blue mushroom cloud coming from where my camp was! I ran back, and the experiment was completely gone, and everything within a radius of oh, I don't know, ten or fifteen feet was either obliterated or completely blue! Idris was far away enough that she wasn't harmed too badly, but she's been blue ever since!" Milo explained cheerily.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:37 pm

( XDD Aw. <3 )

*Rapunzel blinks and scratches her head* Wow...that's...quite a story..! You seem like...a very interesting person, Milo...
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:46 am

Milo smiled brightly. "Thank you! Most people just cal me stark raving mad!" he stated before looking around, scratching his head. "Now . . . What was I here for . . . ? Oh! Right!" he turned to Rapunzel. "You wouldn't happen to have any Shoofly Pies, would you?" (XD As in "Shoo fly don't bother me, " XDDD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:55 am

( xDD )

*Rapunzel blinks* Uh...Shoo...fly...? Not...sure if I do..
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:59 am

(XDD I just looked up obscure pies. XDDD)

Milo sagged a bit in disappointment. "Oh," he perked up. "Do you happen to have any porcini mushrooms? Or any kind of mushrooms, actually?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:16 am

( XD I've never heard of this pie. XD )

*Rapunzel blinks* Well...um...there are...some mushrooms in the back that I've been growing...
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:47 am

(XD Neither have I. Apparently it's "a molasses pie considered traditional among the Pennsylvania Dutch" XD)

Milo clapped. "Brilliant! Might I perhaps purchase those?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 am

( Ahhh... xD )

*Rapunzel bites her lip* Well...um...they aren't...really for sale.. I was growing them for a dish I planned on making next month, but I had to grow them beforehand.. But...I guess I could give you a few..! If you'd like. *she gives him a small smile*
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:57 am

Milo blinked and pouted. "If you were saving them, I can't take them away from you! There's plenty of other places I can buy mushrooms, I'm sure!" he said brightly. "You worked hard to grow them, you deserve to keep them!" he stated before looking around and peering at an onion roll. "Oooh, are you saving that?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:04 am

*Rapunzel shakes her head* No no really, it's-- *she blinks and turns to look at the roll* Oh...um..no, I'm not saving it.. Do you want it?
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:18 am

(XDD Sorry Punz, he's got ADHD XDDDD Or something of the like)

Milo nodded. "Yes! That should suffice quite nicely!" he stated happily.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:29 am

( XDDD I can tell. XD )

*Rapunzel gives a small giggle before she picks up the onion and hands it to Milo* Here you go then!
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:51 am

Milo grasped it and cheerfully payed her. "Thank you Madame! Now I can work on my skin-shedding potion! It'll let you shed your skin, and then turn the leftover skin into candy!!" he said brightly before walking out to Idris, a spring in his step.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:58 am

*Rapunzel smiles brightly as she waves goodbye to Milo before her face turns slightly to being freaked out* Uh.... M-maybe...I'll...pass on that... *she bites her lip and talks under her breath* Though it does sound slightly tempting... *she blinks and follows Milo out* Um...wait..! Do...do any of your experiments...-Sorry to sound rude, if I do..- but...do any of them actually...work..? Besides...Idris, I guess..
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:11 am

Milo turned to Rapunzel and tilted his head as he thought. "Hmmm . . . well, I suppose it depends on what you mean by work . . . they never accomplish the desired outcome, but they always do accomplish something brilliantly unexpected!" he said brightly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:38 am

*Rapunz nods* Ohhh...alright then... *she fiddles with her dress* So um...if you're ever...not busy...maybe I could...see you do something!?

( She wants to be his female assistant. X'D )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content