Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Can we play as the pets?

Giselle
    Giselle

Antal inlägg : 51
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Can we play as the pets?  Empty Can we play as the pets?

Post  Giselle Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:09 pm

This is just an odd question but i have been wondering about it for sometime. Do we get to play as the pets? Like for example: Sinbad has Spike with him at all times, and since Spike doesn't talk would htat mean i get to be spike as well, or would that be unfair? The same with Pascal from Tangled, would someone else have to apply for him or would Rapunzel's player get to be him?

King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Antal inlägg : 97
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Can we play as the pets?  Empty Re: Can we play as the pets?

Post  King Stefan Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:27 pm

I would say that - and I think Ami agrees - it's okay to have pets who "follows" them. For Example Spike, or horses. But the pet belongs to the real owner, which means the owner in the movie.
    But if you for example want Pascal - ask the one who has Rapunzel if she wants him, if not- then you can have him.

But don't roleplay as the pet. No single posts just for the animal. You're just allowed to add them in the text if they're with you. And if you want to add a pet in your posts that isn't yours, then you have to ask the "owner".

I hope that sounds okay =)
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:11 pm

WAIT! If JAsmine has a big ol' Tiger that's ok?? XDDDD Jkjkjkjkjk. ^^ But I might do that for performances. *gigglesandskipsaway*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 pm