Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Jim
Eric Storm
Michael Korso
7 posters

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric)

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric) Empty Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric)

Post  Michael Korso Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:57 am

He really had been quiet for a logn while now hand't he? No killing or any kidn of slaughter for over a mounth. So unlike him. He hand't even tlaked to hsi brother for a while... he ahd jsut bee laying low. He knew Joey ahd been up to his usual ways, and Micke was thnakful his twin had let him have his own space, althoguh that won't be for mcuh longer anymore, He woudl sooner or later run into him again and go abck to his usual self. Well at least he he soemt iem to hismelf. And besides, eh woudl eb lying if he said he didn't feel the need to make something or someone bleed right now. His bloodthrist was still there.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric) Empty Re: Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am

Eric was screwed.
    He stayed at the tavern all long, waiting for Winchester to show up. If the bastard had a home, but he was like his kind, well, like he was. Eric didn't know where to find him, and he had only one day till he would meet Joseph. He walked along the river and started to think about a plan to track his target, but he was too anxious and nothing came to him. It didn't help seeing Joseph laying on the ground. He turned on his heels quietly and hoped he hadn't seen, or listened to him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric) Empty Re: Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric)

Post  Michael Korso Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:12 am

"If you didn't want to get notcied, you shouldn't be making so much damn noise," Micheal spoke up from hwree he was comfrotable laying, eyes closed and not mocing a muscle when eh ehard soemone close by.
    Sghing, he kenw his quoet time was as good as over and sat up wordlessly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:15 am

Eric sighed and turned around... ''I tried to track Winchester last night, but I couldn't find him... I promisse I will make a better job today, and you won't need to go after anyone'', he muttered quietly, keeping his hands on his pockets.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:18 am

Raising an eyebrow, Mike looked slghty ove rhis shoulder at his nephew. The hell was he on about? Oh, right. He wa sbeing mistaken for Jospeh again. This was just getting more amsuing than annoying.
    Pulling himself up, he started to move towards Eric, but it wasonly to wlak pats him and leave really. "Better hurry up then."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:22 am

''I will...'', Eric assured and watched him as he walked, ''We'll met tomorrow, at the woods, and I really hope I'll never see you around, or your brother for that matter''
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:31 am

He was just about to walk straight past him, but came to an halt as soon as he was at his side. He chuckled to himself, hands in his pockets. "You never learn do ya kid?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:35 am

''Learn what? That you are incapable of love someone? Yes, I've learned that...'', he spated, his teeth clenching. ''Just forget my existance, you never really cared about me anyway...''
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:39 am

He wasn't chuckling anymore, but lauging. How strange, no wodner Eric mistook him for Jospeh right now.
    "Yeah i guess you're right, i never did. Yet still you tried so hared to make daddy proud of you before, even with all the warnigns your ecived from the few who cared."
    He turned his head so he was staring right into the young mans eyes. "But that's what you often get, beign a bastards child and all."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 am

Eric closed his eyes and tried to be calm. He wouldn't help if he snapped with Joseph around, the man would only punch him without Eric trying. ''Look old man. That was past. After this job is done, just let me be... Believe I will never want to see you again.''
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:59 am

"That feeling is mutual you brat," he roleld his eyes. "about time you got that inside your brainless skull," he mutetrd and pushed past him, har denoguh to almost make Eric stumble over his own feet. "Now be smart with that you do before your actions have someone esle you for killed, like your mother."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:04 am

''Don't ever talked about her! You only brought suffering to her... First raping her, and then killing her!! You don't have to threaten my beloved ones... I'm finishing this job, and you'll never see me again...'', he started talking with angst, but found a way to finish quietly. He didn't want to imagine he going after Belle pr Kida, or God forbid him, both.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:11 am

Micehal justs tood there, starign balnkly at the boy with a bored expression. Raping and murdering. Jospeh acted so much like their father. Not that micke was that mcuh better... btu still...
    He bloked out the memory of those nights being locked inside tha roomw the man and let out a light sigh.
    "You're showing to much emotion," he then said suddenly. "That's the weakness that keeps you losing all the time."

((be ba later! gotta clean and stuff >.<))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:16 am

Eric pursed his lips seeing him with the blank expression for a moment. He looked calm, and Eric found that odd. ''What?? You think I'm going to listen to now, after everything you have done?? Keep dreaming, old man... I'm glad having my emotions, and that's not a weakness, it makes me strong'', he said quietly, and moved to leave. He would do better finding a solution to his problem with Winchester than arguing with him.

[Kay! B back soon! x3]
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:54 am

Micheal smirked. Eric still didn't notice? Well then, he was bored, he might as well do something to entertain himself with.
    "How about we do this task of yours a little more... challenging?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:58 am

''How?'', Eric furrowed his brows, ''You've already allowed me to use force if it was needed...'', Eric said matter of factly, and wanted to leave as soon as possible to finish his job in time.

[Hehe... He's too nervous to notice he's not Joey... x'3]
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:06 am

((yeah I guessed, poor Eric ;3; and by the way, he needs to meet his cousin again soemtime Very Happy))

His smrik grew darker as he suddenly appeard behidn the young man, trappign his arm in a death gripp behind his back.
    "Defend yoruself."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:08 am

(is it wrong I'm sitting here giggling? Razz )
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:14 am

[Yes,itisHannah! XPP Sure! Though, I have no clue where he's staying after this! X'D]

Eric gasped slighlty, having his arm pinned at his back. ''Not in the 'punch on the face' mood this time, huh?'', he mumbled and elbowed him hard on his chest with his free arm. Free from his grip, Eric tripped the old man and kept his foot on his throat... ''Let me do my job, old man'', he muttered with icy gaze.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:20 am

(....I'm gonna get shot.....he could stay with Odette XDDD totally jking by the way)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:24 am

((*is giggling also for some reason* 8DDDDD ))

Micheal stared up at Eric, returing the icy glare but looking more amused than angry, and calm. Really calm, even with foot pressed down agains his throut. He smirked, grabbing hold of the man's foot. "As you wish."
    In a matter of seconds, Eric was insted on the ground, his face kissing the dirt and arms painfully twosted behind his back.
    "You still haven't notcied brat?" Micke chuckled darkly, tightenign his hold on Eri'c arms, with one foot pressign his head further down on the ground. "Not only slow in action, but in mind as well. Pathetic, you really ahevn't changed allt that much," he spoke as he eyed the young man, lookign to be in thought, before a twisted smile speard across his face and took somethig out from under his jacket.

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:36 am

[Geezzz... I'm the only one scared here?!? X'D Haha... I have already someoned setted to find him after this, *pointsatKida*]

Eric was hoping his joke had ended and was about to leave one more time when Michael pulled him into the ground. He cursed something as his face hit the ground. They were at the riverbend, and man those gravels were really sharp. He had his eyebrow and upper lip cut, and he cursed more as he tasted blood. A punch on the face was enough, but the man wanted to talk, he looked calm, and as realization hit Eric, he laughed bitterly... ''You're not Joseph.... You're Michael'', he shook his head, remembering that sword fight class they had. He didn't like his smiled at all, and tried to get free from the other's grip as he mumbled. ''Look, I have nothing against you... Just let me go, and you'll never see me again''
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:46 am

(oh dear, I have a feeling Mikey is getting ideas with his knifey *hides* and AHA!! I KNEW IT!! XDDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:49 am

A dark chuckle erupted from him as Eric reapted the same words again. Never learns.
    "Nothign agaisnt me you say? Unlucky for you, I happen to have very much agaisnt you," he growled, the image of a blond popping up inside his head, all bloody and broken. He snickerd. He knwo he should be hating Jospeh, but everyone knew that was impossible. "Hurting someone dear to you wouldn't be as much fun anymore though... so I'll just tkae soemthing else form you instead."
    The object in Micheal's ahnd glinted in the moonlight, and then in a quick movement, there was blood splatterd on his face, and poorign down Eric's arm. He let him go and wordleslly mover Eric's body, puttign away the knife a she calmly was leaving.

((muahahahaha....ha.... wow... EEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIC ;3; When jimbo finds this out.... he's gonna cry x'D))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:14 am

(holy crap o-o he hurt Eric for Odie..... me like this Very Happy well the part that just LOVES Mikey Wink and ofc I do feel bad for Eric Sad)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:44 am