Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Break me down. [Tag Jim]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Break me down. [Tag Jim] Empty Break me down. [Tag Jim]

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:10 am

Aladdin stretched his arms above his head as he smiled to himself, walking along the ground without much care. Things had been...better since he had met Rapunzel and Naveen. Both of them had taken his mind off Jim. But, still, there was that gap in his chest that he knew wasn't going away so easily. He leaned against a pillar and sighed, taking a bite of the cookie he had taken from the bakery. The cookies there were amazing.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Break me down. [Tag Jim] Empty Re: Break me down. [Tag Jim]

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:13 am

It had been alot easier to run freely through town without being seen thna Jim ahd thought. Apparently, he underastimated himself.
    He sighend and slumped down on the roof he was standing on, rubbing his ehad tiredly. He hand't seen any of his... friends now sicne the ball, excpet for Ariel. ...and Smith, not hat he was friend though! So, why the hell had the man helped him?
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

Aladdin looked around his surroundings, the moonlight making it a little bit easier to see. He had heard about the ball, and even considered going to see Jim. He wanted to...god how he wanted to. He wasn't scared like everyone else -- he knew Jim's violent side. He'd seen him slaughter someone right in front of him. Maybe it was just his heart that kept him from being afraid. Or, maybe he really just had gone insane over the years.

He sighed and started to go home when he saw a familiar figure on the roof. "Jim?" He called up gently, tilting his head to the side.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:22 am

Hearing that familiar warm voice, Jim looked down and looked straight back at Aladdin. Instead of getting up and run away though, like he should do, he didn't movee from his spot. He was sure Al would've heard about the ball by now, and honsetly, he wasn't expecting Al to be afraid of him.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:25 am

Aladdin smiled a bit as he saw Jim stay where he was. He easily pulled himself up to the roof. He sat onto his knees beside Jim. "How are you doing?" He asked softly, offering a small smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:31 am

Seeing the boy still smiling so easily at him, like everythign was the same both wramed his heart and paind him. How could he act like this? Like nothing had happend...?
    "Not good at all," he sighend and stared out at the city.

((bedtime now^^ sowwie<3))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:41 am

Aladdin frowned a bit and sighed, sitting down beside Jim and biting onto his bottom lip. He gently rested a hand on top of Jim's and sighed, looking to Jim with soft eyes.
    "Jim...I-I know I'm not much help, but...I just...I'm still here for you," He said quietly, bringing the boys hand up to his lips and kissing the back of his hand. He then let the boys hand go, knowing he wasn't one for the physical contact.

((I'll be here tomorrow after school. <3))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:47 am

He didn't even blink as Al spoke or kissed his hand.
    "That's the problem you know," he said quietly, still refusing to look at the other boy. "Thay you'll still be there for me. You shouldn't."
    His fist clenched. "The only reason I started killing there... was so you and rest wouldn't get killed by those freaks..."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:12 pm

"...Then we owe you our thanks," Aladdin said quietly. "I told you before...im not going anywhere. Even if a few wires get lose in their," he said playfully, trying to help.

((School now x3 see ya later!))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Jim only grew more frustarted by this. WHy did he have to be so god damn stubborn?
    "Al, you're not making things any better. Yes, as kids i wouldn't have want you to leave, but it's diffrent now. Things chnage," he said little harshly.

((okies Very Happy))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:10 pm

"They don't have to!" Al retorted, frowning. "I just want to help. I mean, you look like you could use someone," he mumbled. He sighed and looked away. "Why would I run off? I dont break promises, Jim."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:16 pm

"You promised to help me too right?" he groaled under his breath. "And you're doing the exact opposite right now."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Aladdin made a face. "Well, there's nothing you can say to make me go away. Sorry to tell ya," he said stubbornly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:48 pm

He frowned. "Al, what about Punz?" he asked with a stern voie. "You ahve her now, you're not planning on just tossing her aside right? Beaucse if you did, i wouldn't forgive you."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Aladdin looked away at the mention of the blonde. "I...I would never hurt her...Don't you think im trying? Trying to love someone else? I don't think you quite understand, Jim...My heart doesn't belong to me," he mumbled. "I would give her my heart if I could...i try..." He sighed. "Being with a girl...it feels wrong to me...its not who I am, but I'm trying," he admitted.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

His eyes softend. "I'm sorry, i didn't mean..." he let out a hevay sigh and looked away from the other again. "...I'm with Ariel now Al, so for yur own good, and I know it's hard, but you need to somehow let go."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Aladdin paused, his heart thudding in his chest. Ariel? "W-What do you mean?" He mumbled, brokenly. "I thought...I...you..." He felt his eyes sting slightly and his hand clench at his side. "Hoe can you be with her? Uou were...we..." He shook his head, wrapping an arm around his middle as he felt his mind letting go of the chances he had with Jim. This wasn't good. "You wouldn't really do that to me would you?" He whispered.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Jim frowend again and got a little confused. Al was acting as if they... But Jim had told him already, that them beign togheter would never happen. And also about his feelign sfor Ariel.Why woudl he freak out now?
    "No Al, What do you mean?" he said back. "You knew about my feelings already..."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:12 pm

"I didn't think...I don't...." He shook his head. "When you said you weren't going to return my feeoinhs, I understood...you said you couldn't...but, you have feelings for Ariel? What makes her so different? So much better?" He whispered dejectedly. "What? Shes not useless? She's not a reject? She's a girl?" He muttered, rubbing his eye. "You're such an ass," he whimpered, getting up and shaking his head. "I thought i could handle it...but, shes always had you. It's not fair...fuck! I can't...I just..." He held his head with one hand and ignored the tears on his cheek. Something had obviously broken in his mind. All of his walls that kept him sane around Jim seemed to have crumbled as he truly got the idea that he had lost. He wasn't thinking clearly.

He was here for Jim. Jim was what he had focused on for so long. The idea of losing what he had fought for for so many years...He choked on a sob and took off running, jumping across the rooftops and steadily getting higher off the ground as he climbed.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:17 pm

As Al took off across the rooftops, Jim freaked out.
    "Al? Al! Wait!"
    He quickly got up on his feet and jumped after him. Sur,e Jim was fats, but not as fats Al, who had grown up the streets. But that couldn't stop Jim now, after seeing how reatced to this, Jim just knew things was about to get worse. Alot worse.
    Fucking stupid! he thoguth to himslf as he tried to catch up to the other. He knew Al was sensetive, but he never would've thought he reacted this strongly, especially when he knew, when Jim had told him how things were so many times before.
    "Damn it Al, stop! Where the hell are you going?!"
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Aladdin paused, his whole frame shaking. He looked over his shoulder at Jim and shook his head, fists clenched. He moved, turning around and stepping against the edge of the rooftop, his eyes distressed and obviously lacking that connection to sanity.
    "What do you care?!" He snapped, his heels on the edge of the roof and his hands in fists at his sides. "You never cared! You just...used me! I made you happy, and you never once tried to do the same for me! Now ypu just fucking rip my heart out and expect me to just accept it?" He whimpered, one foot backing up a bit more as to where his heel hung off the edge.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 pm

A few feet away, Jim froze in shock when saw what Al was about to do, and praied to whatever god was out there, that the other boy wouldn'tt ake another step.
    "Al..." he said seriously, eyes wide with worry and frustation. "Don't do this, it's not worth it. I'm not worth it," he said slowly and reahed out a hand for him. "Please, just calm down and come here. You're not in your right mind now..."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Aladdin choked on another sob, shaking his head and holding his sides. "Maybe I'm not doing it for you! Maybe I'm doing it for me!" He retorted, his arms falling to his sides as he clenched his fists again. "Maybe, for once, I might be able to do something useful," He said, the emotion slipping from his voice and leaving it monotone and empty. "Besides...when was I ever in my right mind?" He laughed bitterly, moving his other foot to have his heel hanging off, too. His balance was the only thing holding up.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:52 pm

"Don't be fucking stupid! The only thing you're being right now is selfish!" Jim hissed, wacthing in horror as he moved even closer to his own fall. "What about Punz huh? and i know there are others who care about you! You're doing exactöy the thing I begged you not to, throwing your life away," he said sternly, trying to calm down. "Don't do this for me, 'cause I know I don't fukcing deserve it, but for you're own ok?"
    His eyes were pleading now and he slowly took a few steps closer, his ahnd still outreached for the other boy.
    "You've never been useless, you just happen to have bad luck, like so many people in this world. Please Al... Don't do this."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Aladdin listened, but heard nothing. He was too far gone already. Too empty to think about Rapunzel or Naveen or anyone. He wanted this pain to go away -- the pain he felt for wasting his entire life for something so hopeless. His heart was pounding in his chest, though his expression was distant and empty. He watched as Jim stepped closer and only sighed.

"...Too late," He whispered simply.

With a simple shift in balance, he put his weight onto the heels of his feet. Everything seemed to slow around him as his form went back. He watched Jim, knowing this was better, even if Jim couldn't see that. Rapunzel would be better, too. She wouldn't have to be with someone who was forcing themselves to be something they weren't. Naveen hadn't known him long enough to care. Everything would be fine.

He held his breath as the motion of his falling came back to reality and his frame fell from the five story building they had stood upon. Had he looked over the edge before hand, he might have seen the awning there below him. But, he hadn't. As he felt the material stagger his fall before ripping and letting him fall farther, he clenched his teeth, knowing the impact had to be close.

And, he was right. With a thud, he hit the ground. One arm was twisted in a way that no arm should be able to move, as was one of his legs. He stared blankly up at the rooftop. Why was he still alive? The awning couldn't have made that much of a difference, could it? The pain engulfed him instantly, but he soon felt it dulled off as his body tried to cut the circulation to numb the nerve endings. He hazily looked around, coughing up blood weakly. He could feel the warm, sticky substance under his head, and noted the stream of blood that was sliding along the ground from where his head laid.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:23 pm