Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Job Only Half-Finished (tags Eric)

Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A Job Only Half-Finished (tags Eric) Empty A Job Only Half-Finished (tags Eric)

Post  Joseph Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Joseph entered the cottage not too long after Flynn had rode off with Odette in his arms. He snorted when he saw his pathetic excuse for a son fast asleep on the couch. He shook his head and withdrew one of his knives, calmly he threw the knife so that it buried itself into the couch next to his head. He didn't say anything just withdrew another knife this time aiming for his head...
    (better wake up Eric Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

A Job Only Half-Finished (tags Eric) Empty Re: A Job Only Half-Finished (tags Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Eric heard a whistle, and the couch trembled slightly around... He opened one eye slowly and saw a knife buried into the couch not so far from his head. He woke up right away and mumbled, ''What is this?'', he frowned, looking from his father to the knife.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736

A Job Only Half-Finished (tags Eric) Empty Re: A Job Only Half-Finished (tags Eric)

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:38 pm

((Joey in action! YAY 8D *cough, lurks quietly* o3o))
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:41 pm

(muahahahaha you know it Wink)
    Joseph smirked and flipped the knife in his hand with practiced ease, "This is me wondering why you failed at your job." He said in a bored tone before he threw the knife and embedded it in Eric's arm.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:53 pm

''What?'', he questioned again. It happenned at the same time and with a blink of eyes... Eric looked to the door's room and saw the door laying on the floor, he was about to cursed when he felt the knife in his arm. He bit his tongue, and pulled out the knife while he walked to the door frame... ''Did you move her?'', he asked dryly, while he hold firmly on the cut to stop bleeding.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:46 pm

He rolled his eyes, "You're dumber then you look, of course not someone helped her escape. No thanks to all of that wine you consumed." He said darkly as he stared down at him with a sneer on his face.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:52 pm

He looked around into the room, she was all gone, and he hadn't done half of what he planned...
    ''Fuck'', he cursed, and looked down to the wound, which finally have stopped bleeding... ''Someone must have followed us... She couldn't have screamed for help... She was gagged'', he said blankly while he got something to wrap his arm.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Joseph sighed and pushed him roughly back onto the couch, "Since you failed in your job...well." He trailed off with a dark and twisted smirk before he took another knife and jabbed it into Eric's leg with force.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:09 am

Eric tried to struggle when he was back in the couch again.... ''But I.... SHIT!'', Eric winced with the knife in his leg... ''I raped her... She suffered... I saw it in her eyes'', he said with some difficult as he tried to take the knife.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:13 am

Joseph held the knife in and glared at him, "Did she suffer? You weren't soft on her were you? Let me ask you something, did you enjoy watching her suffer?" He asked
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:21 am

Eric tried to take the knife, but his father was stronger, and he didn't have much strenght with his good arm, since it was the one wounded...
    ''I wasn't soft... maybe at the beggining, but I needed her trust, and it ended, after she was handcuffed... she cried and screamed, but I gave her no choice except obey me'', he said blankly, his muscles were starting the burn at the contact with the blade.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:24 am

Joseph shook his head as he watched Eric squirm in pain, "You really need to learn how to take pain." He said coldly before he yanked the knife out. He sneered down at his son, "Michael was right, you do deserve to die...though I think I'll let him do the honors." He said with a laugh.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:31 am

''You must have be kidding me... I've made everything you ordered... I hurt her! I hurt her badly!'', Eric growled, seeing the blood gushing from his leg.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:33 am

Joseph snorted, "And then you let her go...because you fell asleep." He said in a cruel mocking tone. "Some Korso you are." He said with disgust as he stared down at him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:39 am

Eric didn't try to excuse himself for getting sleep, he was getting angry, and his father tone voice wasn't helping either...

''She was locked, in the dark... I left her alone before I could play more with her...'', he said coldly.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:41 am

He sighed, "If given the opportunity would you play with her again?" He asked with a dark smirk on his face as he asked this question.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:45 am

''Yes... she amused me...'' he said blankly, as he started to get more worried about his wound. He riped some of his shirt and wrapped it on his leg.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:47 am

Joseph smirked, "Good to hear....I'll give you one more chance to finish the job...or well I'll just take care of you myself." He said flatly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:51 am

''It will take a little while, since you left me not fully capable of fighting...'', he said will a small smirk as he finished wrapping his leg. At least it wasn't bleeding anymore, and he wished he wouldn't going to limp after it.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:53 am

Joseph laughed, "She can hardly move herself....but fine take your time, I'm sure she'll be much more of a handful later on." He pointed out with a smirk.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:30 am

''If you hadn't done this I could run to her right now, and knock down whoever is this idiot that moved her''. He retorted with a unamused smile.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:35 am

Joseph laughed darkly, "You could barely keep up with her even without that injury. One bottle of wine....I mean really?" He demanded and shook his head before he wiped his blade clean.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:45 am

Eric shrugged, ''It was a good harvest...''. Then he tried to stand up, but as much his leg hurt he walked to his father as said, ''Do you know where she keeps the bandages?''
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 am

Joseph pointed towards one of the drawers and shook his head, "You're really hopeless....either way have fun trying to get the job done." He said darkly before he left.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:03 am

''I guess being hopeless is a quality among the Korsos...'' He pointed and started cleaning the wounds before it got worse. He didn't care if his father was leaving already... He was getting used of this father-son talks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:23 pm