Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Get crazy, you need it [Tag Cinderella]

Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Get crazy, you need it [Tag Cinderella] Empty Get crazy, you need it [Tag Cinderella]

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Even though Pocahontas was eager and excited to having the princess with her this time (especially since they weren't allowed out of the castle without guards) she still kept her calm and collected expression on. If it wasn't for that small smile on her face, it'd be easy to think she was being bored out of her mind.
    "Nice with some fresh air right?" she smiled at the princess walking beside her. "And breaking the rules~"
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331

Get crazy, you need it [Tag Cinderella] Empty Re: Get crazy, you need it [Tag Cinderella]

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:45 pm

"Yes.. Thank you so much, Pocahontas" Cindy smiled widely and looked at all the houses and people in the town. It was so full of life- something that the castle wasn't. Gaston had said it looked like home, and it did - in a different way. She was sure she would like it here.
    "It's so beautiful.. I wished I had seen it the first day I got here.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Get crazy, you need it [Tag Cinderella] Empty Re: Get crazy, you need it [Tag Cinderella]

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:48 pm

"Yeah, but don't worry. People forget things pretty fast and soon this place will be back to be even more lively, like it was before the ball," Poca assured her. "Life's go on, no matter what happens."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:56 pm

"I guess.." Cinderella shrugged while she still looked at the town.
    "So, Pocahontas.. What do you think about Philip and his family?!" She asked carefully and glanced at her.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:02 pm

"Who?" she asked at first and raised an eyebrow. "Oh right, the prince you gonna marry," she rememberd. She honsetly hasn't even thought much about any of the other royals, and she was never around when they appeard..."Um, if I ahd cared enough to stay around you I would've been able to give you a good answear, but sadly I haven't. I take it he's not your type?"
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:01 pm

"I don't know.." Cindy sighed with a shrugg. It was to soon to say something about him because she didn't knew him- but she had the feeling that he would never like her back..
    "He liked horses and the nature- which I do too.. That¨s something, right?!"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:03 pm

"...How about we ignore all this royal stuff and enjoy our free time outside?" Poca suggested, not really knowing what to say. Beacuse really, if Poca had been in Cindy's place, she would be rather depressed too.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:11 pm

"Sure.. Sounds great" Cinderella smiled at Poca again before she inhaled the fresh air. But still the only thing she could come up to talk about was Philip.. that was the only thing that happened in her life right now.
    "But you like it here, right?! So will you stay with me after the wedding, or will you go back home?!"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Poca smiled back. She had never reakky been good at socializing or cheering people up... But with Cindy she was willing to try at least.
    She rubbed her neck and glanced around thme as they walked. "Well, I do enjoy being wiht you, which rare for a looner like me," she said honsetly. "But I don't know how long I can bring myself to stay in one place before going mad."
    She didn't mean to be rude or cold, she didn't see any point in speaking sweet words when she knew she didn't mean it.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:33 pm

"Can't you atleast stay as a friend?! You don't have to live in the castle and you don't have to work there. You would be free, but still be near" Cinderella smiled softly and stopped walking before she placed herself infront of Poca.
    "If things doesn't work out for me and Philip, I would really need my friends around.. I would become really crazy if I'm stuck in the caslte all by myself every day.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:40 pm

She frowned and felt a little guilty. But Cindy's words also surprsied her. The princess actually saw her as a friend? Geez, miracles really do excist...
    "Well, I guess I co-" she started to say but when she saw sme guards from the castle, obviously looking for Cinderella she pushed her behined her, urging her to keep walking and pretend like nothing.
    "You go on ahead, i'll be right behind you," she whisperd and wlaked towards the guards.

Jim sighend tiredly, pulling the hood further down over his face as he pushed himself through the crowd. The people were to busy to care to look who he was anyway. For once he was grateful everyone in this town was so cluless. Maybe not everyone knew who he was, but rumors spread quickly in this town.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Cinderella followed Pocahontas's gaze and saw the guards. She sighed and thought that it all was over before Poca started to walk anyways.
    "But Pocahontas---" She started, but the woman was already gone. Cindy felt a little nervous when she walked around here - without guards or anybody. What if he from the ball showed up and killed her?! Noo, now she went to far..

"Oh, I'm sorry- sir" Cinderella gasped when she had bumped into a man when she had looked behind her for Poca or the guards. But when hood falled down from the hit, Cindy took a deep breath in relief.
    ""I'm really sorry, I usually look where I'm going.."
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:59 pm

((pffft oh Cindy<3 xDD))

Jim quickly grabbed his hood and pulled it back over his head, hiding his face as much as he could. He looked around, and sighned when no one had taken notice of him before turning back to the girl.
    "It's fine, just pay some more attention," he mutterd and studied her. Had he seen her before? Nah... Perhaps someone that came along with the princess.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Cinderella frowned slightly and looked around when he did it. No one has ever been rude to her before-- how amazing, no one knew who she was. She actually started to smile again.
    "Oh, I will.." She nodded and looked at the boy-- man.. whatever he was.
    "I'm new in town and I need someone who wants to show me around.. Are you interested?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:13 pm

He raised an eyebrow. A little navie isn't she? Asking the first person she bumps into, who talks rude to her and she knows absolutly nothing about. He shouldn't even be walking around in town now, but there guards walking around the tavern now so...
    "It'll cost," he said flatly.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:15 pm

"How much?" She asked and crossed her arms with a eyebrow raised. This was really fun..
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 pm

He smirked. He could really earn something here, and by the looks of it, she apparently had a lot of money. "That depends on how much you want to see of the kingdom, and how long it'll take. Lukcy for you, I know every part in this town like the back of my hand."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:24 pm

"How about this- you show me around, and if I like you and the town- I will pay whatever price you sets. But it I don't, I don't have to pay you anything.. How about that?!" She asked with a little smirk.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:26 pm

"I'm not doing anything for free," he glared and put his ahnds inside his pockets. And he knew for sure that people didn't 'like' him. And this girl didn't seem like one of those who happily cling oevr him either. "But I do like a challenge. You've got yourself deal miss...?"
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:30 pm

"Call me Cindy" She smiled widely and studied him. She never thought that he would agree on that.
    "And you are?.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:34 pm

"Cindy. Easy enough to remember. I'm Jim Ha- ....Jim," he said and turned around when he saw guards walking their way. "Come on then, let's get this over with."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:39 pm

"Nice to meet you, Jim" Cinderella smiled widely before she noticed the guards as well and started to go the other way.
    "So have you alwaysed lived here? It's beautiful.." She said softly
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:42 pm

He snorted. This place? Beautiful? Yupp, she really wans't from around here. "Unfortunately, yes I have," he answeard dully.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:48 pm

"Wow.. I met the most depressing boy-- man in the whole town" Cinderella rolled her eyes slightly before she glanced at him.
    "If you say that you feel like a prisoner here, I can actually say the same thing.. This is the first time I have been outside since I got here.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:52 pm

"You're with the roylas then?" he asked and slowed down a little. If she only was a normal servant she'd ahve more freedom outside... but if she had a higher and important place in the palace... things could end up more complicated for him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:06 pm