Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Crazy, Stupid, Love. (( Tag: Cale ))

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Crazy, Stupid, Love. (( Tag: Cale )) Empty Crazy, Stupid, Love. (( Tag: Cale ))

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:17 am

A shadow glided through the streets, dodging every person that came across his way with ease. The man's footsteps seemed aimless, walking mindlessly through the streets as he did every night since he awoke from his amnesia with the imprinting phrase, I don't want you, stuck forever in his mind.
    He stops in his track, boring his eyes into the ground as he thought about that night. When he finally got all the pieces right back into his mind, it became scrambled once more. His mind not clearl giving him any control of his emotions. On one extreme he wanted to punch a hole in the cement like he did when he snapped, the other just wanted to... Well, it didn't end what the other wanted, that and he couldn't do it to the people he cared for. His knuckle nearly turned white before he finally let the tension go in defeat before walking again, not paying close attention to who he was going to run into.
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Crazy, Stupid, Love. (( Tag: Cale )) Empty Re: Crazy, Stupid, Love. (( Tag: Cale ))

Post  Cale Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:35 am

Cale exited the tavern back wards as he exuberantly continued to chat up the two young women he had just talked into leaving with him, stumbling slightly over the threshold but smoothly collecting himself. They were both pretty tipsy, while he, well he was a little bit intoxicated, but not too noticeably so. He had actually originally gone into the bar just to drink, try and clear his mind of everything that was plaguing it, but seeing the women, what better way to take his mind off things then with them?

Once they started walking down the street, heading to an old abandoned building he had found, Cale moved in between the two young women and draped his arms over their shoulders, taking their hands in his when they reached up, occasionally leaning in to each of them to whisper something, or kiss around their ear, smirking at the reactions he invoked from them. He was playing lightly with one of their ears with his tongue, while he played with the other girl's fingers with his own, when he felt something bump into them, or when they bumped into something, he couldn't recall.

"Hey you mind buddy," he said, light laughter in his voice, as he looked their obstacle, his head tilted to the side. It was a tall guy, good looking he guessed, and he had a blank, depressed expression on his face, an expression Cale knew very well. "Hey you know, I'm sure there's something at the tavern that can help you?" he offered lightly, gesturing back to where he had just come from with his head, his own expression light and friendly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Crazy, Stupid, Love. (( Tag: Cale )) Empty Re: Crazy, Stupid, Love. (( Tag: Cale ))

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:00 am

"Sorry..." Flynn mumbles, recovering from the collision. He merely shakes his head at the man's suggestion, "Nothing can help..." He sounded depressed, hopeless, cold, emptied, so unlike himself. It didn't help the a hole ached inside of his chest in a painful reminder. He looks back at the man with a smile, a smile that didn't touch his eyes or exude a geniune warmth. Just an ice cold frozen smile he gave to the blonde man.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:10 am

"Come now. What a bottle of beer or a shot of tequila doesn't help, a lovely young woman can take care of," Cale assured the man, winking at one of the girl's on his arm and then smiling mischievously at the other, tugging them each towards him when he would be looking at the opposite girl. "Tell you what, since I'm so generous, I'll even let you take one of my girls," he laughed, giving each of the girl's his most enticing look as he silently convinced them to go along with it and then smirking up at the broken man.

Last edited by Cale on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Flynn shakes his head, "The last thing I need is women... You don't have to... 'share'." He puts his hand slightly up, telling the girl that the other man convinced to 'comfort' him that she didn't need to. She happily went back to the other man, draping herself all over him.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:05 am

Cale raised a curious eyebrow at the man before him, turning his head and chuckling softly when one of the girls whispered something to him, but then looking back at the sad man. He then leaned in to each girl and whispered into their ears, his voice low and seductive, sending them away and looking after them as they left, his smirk wavering slightly as another sight crossed his mind. He shook of the unwanted memory and, once the girls were out of view, Cale turned his attention back to the man he had just bumped into, smirking lightly and rubbing his hands together. "I'm guessing if the last thing you need is a woman, then you are in this state because of one," he stated brashly, crossing his arms over his chest and raising a questioning eyebrow as he tilted his chin down and looked up at the man through his eye lashes.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:22 am

Flynn watches as the man shoos away the women that were drapping around him. He merely chuckled, a dry one, as he looked down, knowing he was intriging the other's curiosity. "I would be lying if I said No." Flynn says simply, looking back at the man with a simple smirk. Maybe entertaining this man with his pathetic problems could help him forget, just a bit.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:00 am

"Mm-hm," Cale hummed thoughtfully, lightly tapping a finger against his chin as he looked at the man in front of him. He then slowly stepped forward and began to circle around the man, still appearing deep in thought, until he stopped right in front of the other male, tilted his head to each side, and then turned around and took a couple steps back, laughing lightly. "I don't understand it," he said quietly, shaking his head a bit. "I don't understand how you can possibly be so upset about losing one girl when there are a million more to choose from," he elaborated, his face still towards the ground, rubbing the back of his head. "Giving her heart to one woman is ridiculous. You should be out, playing the field," he encouraged, still chuckling softly. "And now you can," he added with a slight bow of his head, smirking mischievously.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:22 am

( Belle: Crazy, Stupid, Love. (( Tag: Cale )) Tumblr_lhyvw3NpZE1qgz2ero1_500
    Me: ...She doesn't like you, Cale. XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:35 am

Flynn watches the man as he circles him, almost amused and raising his brows to hear his thoughts. He simply chuckles at the blonde, a real chuckle in amusement. He smirks slightly, looking down as he almost felt the other man lecturing him on having only one women where he guess this man had many at his pleasure. He looks up but not at the man, looking away off in the distance with a sadden but loving eyes. "Because that One woman, is my One in a Million." He looks back at the man before shaking his head. "Once you find that girl, you wouldn't be 'playing the field' also... But... humor me."
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:09 am

((Cale: Crazy, Stupid, Love. (( Tag: Cale )) Tumblr_m8cw35MgNK1qk89ej
    Me: Cale doesn't really care. Razz))

"One in a million?" Cale asked skeptically, a hint of laughter in his voice, as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Bull shit!" he proclaimed, now actually laughing. He then cleared his throat as he worked on quieting his laughter, looking up sheepishly at the other male. "Humor you huh?" Cale asked as his laughter started to subside, raising an eyebrow, and a mischievous smirk growing wider across his lips. "How about this. You hang out with me tonight, and I'll change the way you think?" he offered, as if challenging the other male, tilting his head back slightly as he kept his eyes on the man in front of him.

Last edited by Cale on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Flynn smirks at the man, but inside a little uneasy. No doubt if he went with this blonde wowmanizer, he'd most definalty try to have Flynn talk to other women. Talking to them, most likely flirting, he felt like he was going to cheat on Belle, that it wasn't right.

What does it matter to you? She doesn't want you. The little voice in his head reminded him. Flynn closes his fist slightly before looking back at the other man. "Challenge accepted."
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:26 am

Cale chuckled quietly and looked down at the ground as he re-positioned himself, then looked back up at the man in front of him, noticing his tightened fist as he raised his eyes and smirking wider. "Alright then," Cale said triumphantly as he stepped forward to the other male. "Come with me and I promise, you'll forget all about what's-her-name," he said brightly, laughing lightly, as he draped his arm over the man's shoulders, patting his back gently. With that he started to lightly drag the other man with him back towards the tavern. "Name's Cale by the way," he said, smiling over at the brunette beside him. "And you are?" he prompted lightly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:23 am

Flynn chuckles at the man for calling Belle, 'what's-her-name'. Even though he could never forget her, he could try his best to repress the memories with her. He raised a curious brow at the man named Cale as he drapped his arm and started leading him off. "Flynn."
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:05 am

"Well Flynn, get ready to have a night you won't soon forget. The world is your oyster now," Cale said enthusiastically, spreading his free arm out. "Whatever that means," he added as he dropped his arm to his side, chuckling softly.

((Sorry this was short. I wasn't sure if we should move to the tavern or if you just wanted me to write that here too.>.<))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:21 am

(( Move to the Tavern :3... Carly wants our bar scene to be there xP ))
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:01 am

((OO!!!! Kay!XD Want me to start or you?))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:26 am

(( I think it'll be better if you start X3 ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:47 am

((Kay!:3 Should I tag you AND Carly? Or just you?))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:05 am

[WHat?? Stop wasting posts on the forum and ask her at Skype Ariel! XP]
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:27 am

((How is it wasting???:3))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:43 am