Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Unwanted Affection (tags Eric)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Unwanted Affection (tags Eric) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unwanted Affection (tags Eric)

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 am

Odette bit her lip as he washed her hands clean and didn't meet his gaze, "Thank you." She said stiffly. She wanted to fling herself away from him. She watched as the blood slowly disappeared as he scrubbed her hands clean, she wondered why he was even still here....it was only confusing her more.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Unwanted Affection (tags Eric) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unwanted Affection (tags Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:36 am

He looked upon her with a blank expression after he was done cleaning the blood. Then he started listening to other sounds into the house, perhaps the others were already awaken... ''I believe it's better if I'm going'', he said quietly and got up from bed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:40 am

(I get the feeling you want her to stop him <<>> XDD)
    Odette watched him get up and sighed, "All right." She said quietly as she moved herself back onto the bed.
    (however anything he wants....he's gonna have to come get Wink)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:48 am

''You sure you're gonna be alright??'', he asked softly, tilted his head a little so he could see her better.

[Haha... Let's not make her more confused... *He's not Mike >.<*]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:53 am

(true he's not XDDD Mikey is special to Odette x3)
    Odette gave him a look of disbelief and snorted, "All right? No I am defintely not all right. However I'm more then used to dealing with hell so just leave me be and we'll consider it good." She said flatly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:56 am

He rolled his eyes, and sighed before looking down to her, ''As your wish'', he said blankly and sneaked out through the window, leaving her alone as she wanted.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:00 am

She watched him leave with some relief and started shaking once again, she had a feeling he wouldn't leave her alone. She wrapped her arms around her legs and just sat there on her bed as silent sobs left her throat, she was confused...angry and tired. "I need a break." She muttered.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:28 pm