Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of These Days I'll Wake Up From This Bad Dream I'm Dreaming

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

One Of These Days I'll Wake Up From This Bad Dream I'm Dreaming Empty One Of These Days I'll Wake Up From This Bad Dream I'm Dreaming

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 am

( Just a little something quick, here... )

*After seeing Aladdin in the tavern and knowing he was alright, Rapunzel came home; these last couple nights, she came home in tears, being afraid she might lose Al; she didn't know she actually would, but in a whole different way; as she opened the doors to the shop, she didn't bother switching to "Closed" sign to "Open", knowing she wasn't up to see any customers anyway; Todd happily runs up to her, with Pascal on his back as Rapunzel completely ignores their presence and heads upstairs to her bedroom instead; the little fox and chameleon stare very confused, but they can tell something was wrong; when Rapunzel comes up to her room, she sits on her bed with a heavy sigh and looks to the floor; Todd followed her up the steps and soon, places his paws at her feet, looking up to her very sadly; Rapunzel gives a little smile before she lays down fully on her bed, staring up to the ceiling; as much as she wanted to, she just couldn't feel herself cry; her tears were there, ready to fall, but they stayed in her eyes, stinging them badly; Rapunzel clenches her fists tightly as she chokes up a bit until she gets up from her bed and walks slowly back to the door; being inside her home, where Al was just a few nights before, wasn't going to help her; maybe some fresh air would, though...; she smiles sadly at her fox and chameleon, picking them each up and giving them a small kiss on their heads before she walks back out the door, locking the bakery up again; she didn't know where she was going to go, but she didn't really care*

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:46 am