Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meeting A Kid (Tag Mowgli)

Tulio
    Tulio

Antal inlägg : 95
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-29

Meeting A Kid (Tag Mowgli) Empty Meeting A Kid (Tag Mowgli)

Post  Tulio Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Today was one of Tulio's better days, which was saying something. He had been working like crazy on his new script, writing and writing for hours on end. That was just how he worked sometimes. But he was craving some fresh air, so he had finally put down his pen and headed into town. Luckily, there was no headache this time, which was good. He could feel Leila in the back of his mind though, humming softly. But he could easily tune that out. His feet led him to the harbor, the sound of the ocean drawing him in a like lantern does to a moth. The salty air felt good in his lungs and he sat down on the edge of the dock, his feet swaying a few feet above the water. I really need to set my next play on the sea or something, he thought. It's so beautiful and majestic. Anything can happen on it.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Antal inlägg : 188
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Meeting A Kid (Tag Mowgli) Empty Re: Meeting A Kid (Tag Mowgli)

Post  xMowgli Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:30 pm

*As Tulio hung his feet from the dock, soon a small tug was felt on his foot and a light giggle was heard; if he were to look, not much was seen except for a few ripples in the water*
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:39 am

Things were rather peaceful for a moment, until Tulio felt a tugging on his foot. He nearly jumped out of his skin, and by that time, the feeling was gone. He peered over the edge of the boardwalk, hearing a light giggle of sorts. Definitely a child's. But he couldn't see who the sound belonged to. Well, at least it wasn't a giant squid or a mermaid like he had read about in adventure stories. "Hello?" he called out, not caring how foolish he probably looked at the moment.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:11 am

*the giggle is heard again as a few footsteps are heard behind Tulio, two wet hands hit his back* Boo!! Have I freightened?!?! *the young boy laughs as he steps back, waiting to see the man's reaction*
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:21 am

Tulio was so absorbed in peering over the edge of the dock that he failed to notice the small child get out of the water and sneak up behind him until he felt a pair of cold, wet hands on his back. "Agh!" Tulio gave a girly shriek and nearly lost his balance. He surely would have gone over were it not for the luck on his side and the outrageous flailing of his arms that allowed him to stay on his feet. The ocean might have been pretty to look at, but Tulio had had too many nightmares about drowning in pitch-dark water to actually go into the sea willingly. "I'd say that's an understatement," he said, trying to catch his breath. It wasn't his most witty comeback, but who could blame him?
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:33 am

*Mowgli laughs harder, holding his stomach as he cracks up* Sorry sorry!! Needed to do!! *he laughs more before smiling brightly* Mowgli here!! And you???
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:03 am

((Sorry I vanished. My suitemate made cookies and we all just ended up having a long conversation about fangirly things. XD))

Tulio finally got a hold of himself, straightening his shirt as he stood up. At least the kid didn't seem totally malicious, just a little bit on the mischievous side. He didn't mind people like that, although he didn't have much experience with children. They were rarely brought into the theater, and he rarely wrote about them in his plays because he felt like he didn't understand them well enough. "Um, Tulio. Nice to meet ya, kid." Mowgli's English was a bit choppy, but he was still understandable. Tulio had had worse experiences with foreigners.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:15 am

( XDDD That's okay!! It's always nice to fangirl about stuff! X'D )

*Mowgli scrunches up his nose as he tries to say Tulio's name* Tulolu?? Whoa! That's nice! *he grins* Interesting it is!! Tulolu!!! *he laughs, continuing to repeat the wrong name*
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:29 am

Tulio had to laugh a little. "Not quite, kid, not quite. It's Too-lee-oh. There's a definite "eee" sound in there, kind of like that "wheee!" sound you make when you're having fun." Tulio's voice automatically made the "whee" part a bit high-pitched, such was his dramatic nature. He was a playwright after all, and spent most of his time with actors.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:49 pm

*Mowgli giggles as Tulio's voice gets high* Ohhhh! TulEEEEEEEEEo!!!! *he laughs* TulEEEEEEEEEo!!!!! Right??
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:55 pm

"Um, close enough." At least some progress was made. "You said your name was Mowgli, right? That's an interesting name. Are you from somewhere outside the kingdom?" Tulio was always interested in places far away from Nirethia. Sure, Nirethia was pretty and all, but hearing about some of the other foreign lands: ice-covered countries and villages right in the middle of jungles, it was all so fascinating.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:55 am

*Mowgli smiles and nods* Uh...yeah! Somewhere different!
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:33 am

"Um, any hints as to where?" Tulio asked. "I've never been outside Nirethia see, and any land outside of the kingdom is always interesting to me." Tulio wanted to travel outside Nirethia at least once in his lifetime, but for now, he would just have to settle with stories from other people.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:11 am

*Mowgli grins and bounces, telling Tulio where he came from though pronounces it badly* ( Not sure where to say he's from so... xD )
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Tulio blinked. Was that even English? "Um...cool. Sounds like a neat place," he said, even though he had no idea what Mowgli just said. So much for finding about a foreign land. "So...what brings you to Nirethia? Just exploring?"
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:47 pm

*Mowgli nods happily* Is so! *he grins before shaking his head* No no, sis is here! Lives here. And I found! Very happy too!
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:36 pm

"Oh, your sister?" That was an interesting motive. Tulio was happy that Mowgli had found her though. Some people traveled all over the world looking for lost loved ones sometimes. "Who is she? Maybe I know her."
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:30 am

*Mowgli smiles brightly* Name is Esme-- Uh...Es...Esmerelda! You know??
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:47 pm

"Esmeralda? Seriously?" Tulio didn't know that she had a younger brother. Or any family relation, for that matter. "Um, yeah. I actually met her not too long ago. Seemed pretty happy when she said I would make sure she got to see some shows at the theater." He glanced at Mowgli. "You can always come too, if you want. It's open for everyone."
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:15 am

*Mowgli grins* So nice!!! Yes yes, loving to come!! Fun it'll be??
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Tulio nodded. "Yup, it'll be lots of fun. Although, maybe some of the stuff is a little adult for you. Lots of gorey murders and making-out scenes pop up on occasion." He paused. "Not that that's what my plays are all about," he hurriedly assured Mowgli. "We have some comedies every now and then. Sometimes it's dirty humor, but hey, what comedy doesn't have a little bit of that?"
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:36 am

*Mowgli blinks at the man; making out? Dirty humor?; he thought Mowgli would be affected by all that?? The kid barely understood English, so a few crud jokes weren't going to effect him; he laughs and waves his hand around* Nah!! Fine for me!
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:45 pm

"Um, alright." Mowgli seemed cool by it. "Let's just hope that Esmeralda approves. The last thing I need is her asking me why I let a kid see a play with adult humor." Although maybe Esmeralda wouldn't mind. She did tend to live pretty free-spirited, not caring about what others thought of her. Heck, she may even be excited to being Mowgli to the theater with her.
    xMowgli
    xMowgli

Post  xMowgli Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:32 pm

*Mowgli giggles* Esme?? *he snickers; though he just met his sister, he didn't see her as one to get too angry, as long as Mowgli didn't repeat anything* All good!
    Tulio
    Tulio

Post  Tulio Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:40 pm

"Let's hope so," Tulio said, running a hand through his hair. No doubt letting a couple of street people into the theater would make some of the older patrons frown, but Tulio was good when it came to pulling strings for people. He had done it a lot during the past few years.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:57 am